Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 103

 

Pulling up into the driveway, Doyeon turned off the engine of his car & turned to the side, staring at the dark green Lotus Exige S240 which he knows belong to his soon to be ex-wife’s car.

 

‘Shouldn’t she still be at work?’ Doyeon thought, starting to get angry at the thought of having to encounter her again.

 

Taking in a couple deep breath to calm himself down, he got out of the car, walking towards the front door.

 

Hearing a familiar engine pulling into the driveway, Ahjoong ran to the window to see if Doyeon was home. Seeing him walking towards the front door, Ahjoong ran back to the sofa, pick up the magazine she left on the coffee table & pretended to look through it while hearing the doorknob turned & then the door opening.

 

“Glad to know you are home. Finally.” Ahjoong said, not looking up, even though she wanted to see his handsome face which she hadn’t seen for three days.

 

Ignorning her, Doyeon stalked towards the stairs.

 

Standing up quickly from the sofa, Ahjoong yelled out, “Where have you been?!”

 

Stopping by the staircase, Doyeon looked over his shoulder at her, “What does it matter where I was? Don’t tell me you are worried about me.” Doyeon said, making Ahjoong flinched.

 

“Of course not. I just don’t want you hanging around…” Ahjoong said, getting interrupted by Doyeon who started walking up the stairs, “Then don’t asked & don’t go jumping to conclusions of where I have been & with whom.”

 

Following from behind, Ahjoong yelled, “If you didn’t go out with that girl then where have you been for five hours?!”

 

Instead of answering her, Doyeon slammed the door to the master bedroom in front of her face & went to do his own thing that he came home to do.

 

Shocked at seeing that the bedroom door almost smashed into her face, her anger flare up even more.

 

Opening the door harshly, Ahjoong was about to yelled out even more when she stop seeing what Doyeon was doing.

 

“Wha...What are you doing?” Ahjoong asked, confused with fear gripping at her heart, sensing what he was up to.

 

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Doyeon asked, putting his folded clothes into his duffle bag.

 

“You...You can’t leave me!” Ahjoong yelled out, not wanting to be left alone.

 

“Well, sweetheart.” Doyeon said, looking up at her, making Ahjoong flinched again, at the look in his eyes. She had never seen him giving her that looked before, not even when she had gotten him so pissed off, he just wanted to smash things, “Looks like there’s no way you can stop me because I’m leaving whether you like it or not.” Doyeon said, zipping up his bag & started walking towards the door but Ahjoong stood there, blocking his way, “Move out of my way.”

 

“No! I’m not letting you leave!” Ahjoong yelled, slamming the door shut.

 

“& why not?” Doyeon asked, through gritted teeth, trying to calm himself down before he exploded in front of Ahjoong.

 

Ever since the day he found out the truth about their unborn baby’s death, his anger towards her will always flare up, remembering what the cruel women in front of him did to the baby he was about to father but never had the chance to experience because she was scare of her figure turning ugly from getting pregnant.

 

“Because you are my husband & this is your house! Our house!”

 

Hearing her response, Doyeon tilted his head to the side, like he was confused, “Your husbamd, you say?” Doyeon asked, stalking towards Ahjoong, making her walk backward, “From what I know & remember, I was never your husband since three days ago.”

 

“Well, your still my husband whether you like it or not. We vow to stayed together forever in…”

 

Before Ahjoong can finished her sentences, Doyeon gripped her around her arm tightly, making her gasps at the pain, “Don’t you dare go telling me about our en vows in church because if it wasn’t for your recklessness all those years ago, we wouldn’t be here, discussing this.” Doyeon said, pulling her away from the door harshly so he can leave the place.

 

“Doyeon Oppa! Don’t leave me!” Ahjoong yelled, with tears shimmering in her eyes.

 

Standing back up quickly from the ground, she ran after Doyeon.

 

Halfway to the front door, Ahjoong wrap her arms around his waist, holding onto him tightly while crying into his back, “I know what I did was unforgiviable but you had to understand. I was having a hard time from the pregnany. I was experiencing for the first time from stress at work & tiredness from the pregnany & I didn’t know what to do. I really didn’t mean to fall down the stairs, I really didn’t. Please believe me?”

 

Clenching his eyes shut tightly to hold in the tears at the thought of the innocent baby never getting to experience life in this world, he gripped onto her arm that was around his waist & pull it away so that he can turned around to face her.

 

“Your right. I should have understand you since that was our first time experiencing what it was like to be parents but that doesn’t mean I will forgive you for what you did.”

 

“Oppa, I…”

 

Holding up his hand, he cut her off, “Don’t go saying that you didn’t know what to do again, when you could have talked to me & I could have helped you through it. Dammit Ahjoong, no matter how much you hated me, I was still the father of the child, I was still your husband, you could have come to me but instead, you didn’t. You thought up the only way out & cause me the only…” Doyeon stop short of his sentence, raking his hand through his hair.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. So terribly sorry.” Ahjoong cried, covering her face with her hands.

 

Taking in a deep breath with eyes close, Doyeon said, “No matter much you apologize, it will never be the same as before.”

 

Once he was sure that the tears won’t fall, he opened his eyes back up, turned around to face the front door which was only eight steps away from him, “We might as well go our separated ways now. At first, we only stay together, not because of our vows in church but because of the baby but now, since there’s no more, we might as well leave it as it is & move on with our lives. I…”

 

“How can you just asked me to move on with my life after this? Have you never realized my feelings for you during all these years we have been married?” Ahjoong asked, staring at his back with a tear-stained face.

 

“Are you trying to tell me that you have fallen in love with me?” Doyeon asked, chuckling bitterly.

 

Hearing no response, Doyeon continued, turning sideways to glance at her, “Sweetheart, if you think pouring your heart out to me will make me stay with you, you gotta go get your head checked which I’m still leaving.”

 

“Are...Are you saying you don’t...don’t feel the same way about m...me?” Ahjoong stuttered out, not believing one word that came out of his mouth.

 

“If you think I did, you thought wrong, sweetheart. All these years we have been together as husband & wife, I have never, NEVER, fell in love with you & never will. I only stay with you because of the baby you were carrying but since there’s no more, there’s no way you can make me stay by confessing your love to me & there’s no way in hell, I will be staying with a women like you as my wife.” Doyeon said harshly, before stalking towards the door.

 

Before stepping out, he said one last time, “I will be leaving to Hong Kong in a few days after signing the divorce papers so you might as well, too. & for your information, I’m not going alone.”


Hearing the door clicking shut, Ahjoong felt like her heart had just shattered right there & then into a million of little pieces before crumbling to the ground, crying her heart out for the first time.

 

A/N: i know some of you guys must be wondering why i haven't update yesterday & i'm sorry about that. my sister & brother-in-law went back to merced yesterday to attend a cousin's funeral so i had to babysit for them, that's why i wasn't able to update. hope you guys understand. while i'm updating this, my nephew is still asleep so i got a lucky break until he wakes up again which i hope is not soon