Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 72

 

His time with Taehyun was precious but his time with his wife wasn’t the times he wanted at all. Five o’clock was her latest to get home since the first week he was off work. She was absorbed into her work. Working students schedules while he was working to make a way with her. As the first week of school started, it seems like her words were correct. If they stayed away from each other, there will be fewer arguments. Her new office in the apartment was in the living room. He declared for her to take half of his office but she dejected him. She didn’t want to be near him then she was already & it did really seemed like the bargain was no bargain at all. He had really experience a real marriage for the first time in his second marriage. He loves her, not only for her outside beauty but also, her discreetness, zealous & brilliant beauty. She caught him the first time in that office of his because of her sharp mouth that cut him awake & absolutely, she can cut him awake again, by loving him. He just needed & wanted her love & now, Jaejoong stood under the threshold, staring at her while she stared at the office he had changed while she was away at work that day. Yuri dropped her brush onto the mahogany desk & felt the polish wood. She brought up her hand & soothed her cheek. Both desks were facing each other. The laptop he had bought weren’t enough to cover them from peeking at each other & the room, he had painted it blue & had dried it so quick just to surprises her.


“I did said I didn’t to share an office with you.”


“It doesn’t matter.” He said, walking to his desk, “We need to spend more time together. I know you love your job but it never really gives us time to share. That’s why I did this. I want to look at you whenever I can.” Yuri angled her head to gaze at him, “We had been doing well together of not seeing each other.”


“But we are not completing the bargain though.” She sat down on the chair, not saying anything. He raked his hair, “How’s your job doing?”


“Good.”


“You need a break, Yul.” He swallowed, “How about dinner tomorrow night? Just you & me. I can arrange a babysitter for Hyunnie.”


“No thank you.” She stood up, ready to go to bed. He followed her out to their bedroom. Closing the door behind, he strolled up & hugged her from the back. As he kissed her neck, she closed her eyes. Jaejoong turned her around to face him. Looking at her closed eyes, he gave her a hug. He kissed her cheek, lips & the tip of her cute nose.

 

Carrying her, Jaejoong walked to the bed. The mattress ruffled as he lay her down. Taking off his deep dive blue nautica knit baseball crew-neck pajama t-shirt, he slowly got in beside her & continued the kisses. Just before he went any further, loud cries were heard.

 

Groaning, Jaejoong mumbled Taehyun’s name, “I will go. Stay here. Probably forgot to put on the nightlight.” He gave her a quick kiss on the eyelid & walked out of the room.

 

Yuri sat up. Sighing, she brushed back the tangling hair. They hadn’t really touched each other since the first night together. She felt awkward but she was on the way to complete the bargain. Just as she was about to lay back down on the bed, Jaejoong walked in. He had on a bright smile.


“Hyunnie’s alright. I forgot to give him the teddy bear.” He popped onto the bed & she realized that he was half-. Closing the space between them, Jaejoong brought his hand behind her head & knotted his fists gently in her hair. He stared into her eyes first, “I’m sorry.”


“What for?”


“Kissing you when you never wanted me, too.”

 

She shrugged as if not caring, “It’s the bargain.”


“& you hate it.”


“I do.” Yuri admitted.

 

Jaejoong closed his eye while kissing the tip of her nose, “Me sometimes.” He brushed his cheek against her, “But I just can’t help it sometimes. You are so gorgeous & beautiful. I can never take my eyes off of you nor get tired of you.”

 

She hesitated, “Don’t sweet talk.” & she remembered the time when he had loved Jessica more than her, “Alright. I will kiss you then.” He pulled back & looked into her eyes but something blocked him from reading them, “I know you always had minded my kisses but please Yul, I want another baby?”

 

Her veins bumped more blood. She gulped her saliva. He leaned in to kiss her lips. His motions were slow, just waiting for her. She responded with shyness then parted her lips as he wanted her to.

 

“Yes, sweetheart, I will be home early today. I promise.” He giggled behind the phone. Noises were heard. A male voice she recognized as her husband mumbled something, “Hyunnie, is your daddy not at work?” “Mommy. I’m at work with daddy. He say he had no case today.”

 

She grimaced in surprises, “Well, thank you for telling me, sweetheart. I have to go. Byebye.”


“Byebye & daddy say byebye, too. He say you look beautiful today, mommy.”


“He did?” A knock was heard at the door. It opened & Lee Donghae appeared. She smiled up at him.

 

“Sweetie, I have to go now. Byebye.”


“Byebye, mommy.”

 

Yuri waited until her son hung up. Putting the phone down, she averted her attention to the coach. The smile he had on before had disappeared into nothingness. She tilted her head. With her time in the school, she had learned many things about him. He’s an eligible coach & teacher. Lady teachers flirted with him in the halls & even disturb his class in the middle of teaching. She wasn’t surprises. He is a handsome man & how could he not even flirt with the lady teachers?

 

“Hello, Donghae Oppa.”

 

He pushed on a smile, “Hi. I’m sorry to interrupt you. Boyfriend?”

 

She shook her head with a smile, “My son.”


“Wow, I didn’t know that you were married.”

 

Yuri bit her glossy hot pink bottom lips & began to search for some papers she didn’t know what she was looking for, “I am.” She pulled out a piece of paper, “So, what do you need?”

 

He blushed, “Nothing actually. I just came here for a long walk from the gym.”


“I guess the boys are giving you a hard time?”


“Yeah.” He began to scratch the back of his neck. She questionably gazed at him.


“Why don’t you sit down?”


“Ah, no thanks. I better head back. The boys are probably done with their pushups.” Donghae made a turn & stopped. He averted back to look at her, “We will be having a soccer game coming up. Why don’t you come out to some of the games?”


“I will love to. My son will love to join me & cheer.” Yuri said, with a smile.


“We will be glad for the support. Thank you. See you around.” With a little wave from her, Donghae walked out of the door. He let out a deep breath & brushed his already messy red long hair back. That wasn’t hard to ask a married woman to come out & support the school.

 

As he took five steps away, he paused & turned back around. His eyes squinted at the name crave on a piece of broad super glued to the door.


“Mrs. Yuri Kim.” Donghae read. He raked his hair again. She is married, he realized but after they met in the school the first time later. He turned back around. Kwon Yuri, he remembered the name she wasn’t married in but then, he was completely confused on her son’s part. How could she have had a baby that fast? Donghae stretched out & shook his head. It wasn’t his business. He had no need in her married life, even though he had fell into her immense eyes that day he met her in the lobby.


“You are a beautiful woman.” He whispered to himself, but too bad she was marry. He had talked with her everyday since she had gotten the job & yet, he didn’t know that she was married until now. He felt himself living in shame for the first time.

 

A big flirt he was with the woman teacher but he had never really given them his full attention like he had with Yuri. It was her beauty that caught him the first time but then, later on, her intelligence was what caught him. The woman was more than anything he had ever seen.

 

That thinking has nothing to do with his work. Students love him & he was the most knowledgeable teacher the county has ever had. Getting involved with a married woman can destroy his career in reputation but it can destroy her lovable relationship with her husband & son.


“Jessica called.”

 

Startled, Ahjoong jumped. She placed a fists at her chest & turned to glare at Doyeon. He had done that almost everyday but she had never gotten used to it.

 

“That woman has no right to call this apartment. Will you just hang up whenever she calls?”


“That’s too rude.”

 

Ahjoong roses a brow & popped onto the couch, “Then you never minded what she did to destroy your sister & my brother’s relationship?”

 

“I do.”


“You don’t sound like it.”


“It was your brother who actually couldn’t control himself from falling in love with Jessica. It was more of his fault rather than Jessica’s.”

 

She squinted her eyes in anger, “Why are you?” Her face turned red, “You are having an affair with her, aren’t you?”


“No, I never did say that.” He was calm. Calm enough to explode his wife’s head.


“Yes, you are. She couldn’t get enough of Jaejoong & now, she’s coming after you. No wonder you had been answering all of her calls while I wasn’t home. You have every nerve to cheat on me, don’t you, Doyeon Oppa?” He stood up, “Don’t take this too far, Ahjoong. I’m not cheating on you.”

 

She followed him into the bedroom & slammed the door shut, “Then why are you running away? Men like you run away all the time when caught up in a web, Oppa. Don’t try to lie to me. I just haven’t seen the truth of you kissing her yet. That’s why you aren’t admitting.”

 

He held his hard fists, “I never lied to you before & I’m not starting now. Be quiet if you think that I’m cheating on you. You are just wasting your breath.”


“I’m not wasting my breath on this one.”


“You are acting like a child, Ahjoong.”


“A child or not, I don’t care.”

 

Doyeon took in some deep breaths. He will die before he loses his temper again. Too many times have they had arguments. He always ended up with a headache afterwards. There was no cure. The only thing to do was not fight with her. Turning around, he gazed tiredly at her.


“I don’t know why you care if I cheat on you but I won’t bother with it.”


“If Jessica’s not the one then who’s Sunny Lee Soonkyu?”

 

He gritted his teeth, “She’s a friend who works at the construction site with my father & I. Just employed a month ago & I’m not going to ask how you know her name but stop stalking me, Ahjoong. I won’t cheat on you. I’m not like your brother.”

 

She let out a yell & searched for something to throw at him. His eyes followed her & clenched his jaw as he saw her looking at a vase. She ran for it but he was faster. Catching her by the wrist, he jerked her onto the bed. She yanked up her head to look at him with deadly eyes.


“You will calm down, Ahjoong.” He breathed, “Stop being so childish & think that throwing vases can solve your problem when it can’t.”


“I hate you!” She hissed loudly.


“& I hate you, too. Now, be a good girl & sleep. Tomorrow’s your big day.”

 

“I see how you flirted with her.” There wasn’t a way she will stop now. She, herself, had started this quarrel & she was going to end it, “You laughed like a drunken man while she laughed like a . She’s too plain for you. That orange & dirty vest she wears all the time makes her look like a man. Her faded jeans have too many cuts in them. Her laugh makes me sick to the stomach. I don’t know how you can stand such a woman & I don’t even know how you can sleep with such a harlot.”

 

He closed his eyes tightly. His jaw was clenched. If he didn’t have his short nails biting into the palm of his hands now, he didn’t know where it had be. Opening his eyes gradually, he smiled.

 

“I had never planned to cheat on you but since you are being so descriptive, I will just tell you how Sunny Lee Soonkyu really is.” He paused, “She’s sweet & caring. Her mid-back length, brownish black hair looks too cute for a man to touch. She’s an intelligence woman, unlike most women I know. The vest she wore was the one I chose for her. Her jeans fit her perfectly & I really like how she dresses. She has the perfect taste. Her laughs make me laugh like I haven’t laughed for a long time but I had never slept with her, though she has the perfect body.”

 

He could tell Ahjoong was trying to hold her anger down with her chin lifted up high. He had completely annoyed & hurt her but that was what she so much wanted to hear, the truth of Sunny Lee Soonkyu.

 

Half-satisfied, he turned around & opened the door to the room. He stopped & looked over his shoulder.


“You are the complete opposite of her.” Then he left her alone with the door slamming.