Child Custody, Love Custody

Child Custody, Love Custody

Chapter 82

 

Yuri opened the door to their apartment & walked in. She brushed her hair away & the lights, although the room was already bright. She placed her stuff on the hall table while fanning her hands in front of her face. The apartment had turned quite stuffy & hot since she & Taehyun had been in the cabin for a week now. Rushing to Taehyun’s bedroom, Yuri picked up the toys he had been wanting for days now. She stuffed them into a cotton bag & zipped it.

 

Just as she got up, Yuri caught sight of a picture Jaejoong & Taehyun had taken together. She squinted her eyes. There may be love in them but now, it was full of madness towards the man who had been lying. She sniffed with confidence. She didn’t care about him anymore. She had spent her days having fun with Taeyeon & the unborn baby in her belly.

 

Lord, she was pregnant with his child, two months & a little few days old. When Yuri had known she was pregnant, she had wanted to shout out with joy but she didn’t. She had wanted him to be there but he wasn’t. How can things go worst? She hadn’t told anyone yet. Not even her son who was going to be a big brother. Yuri touched her flat stomach. Any weeks from now, it will start growing rounder & rounder. A smile appeared at her pale pink lips but it disappeared as soon as Jaejoong came back to her thoughts. How was she going to tell him without showing the joy, the sorrow, the smile or no smile at all? But how would he feel? Overjoyed, she supposed. He was the one who requested & wanted the baby so badly.

 

She was ecstatic herself but it will only mean spending more time with him if he knew about the baby. She didn’t want to do that. Nor did she want him to know that she loves him still.

 

The phone broke her thoughts. She didn’t know how long it had been ringing but she had been standing there for too long. With the bag in her hand, she rushed out. The voice message came on. Then just as she was about to grab the phone, his voice came on. She stopped with a missing heartbeat.

 

“Hi, baby. Please pick up the phone if you are there?” A pause, “I’m sorry I hadn’t call you for a week now. I had been busy with Jessica’s father.” His voice sounded hesitating, “I miss you two & I love you. Had you forgot that? I hadn’t. I’m just waiting to come home. I will explain why I hadn’t call. You must be angry with me, I know & sweetheart, I’m still waiting for that kiss. You think that I have forgotten about it, hadn’t you? No, I hadn’t & when I get inside that apartment, I will be expecting it. Please pick up the phone? I know you are there. You are just angry with me. I saw your car outside, parked at the corner & mine is parked next to yours. Yes, I’m home for good. Now, please open the door for me, Yul?”

 

Yuri dropped the bag. Her lips had parted in surprises. Her heart now skipped more than a beat. The room suddenly turned hotter. A sweat broke out of her brow. She didn’t have the nerve to wipe it away. Her hands were chained stiffly beside her sides. Seconds passed by as she watched the door from feet away. When the doorknob was heard & was seen moving, she closed & gritted her teeth from trembling in disbelief. It wasn’t a joke from him. He was really here & will appear in front of her any minute now.

 

The door opened & his eyes locked hers just as it was supposed to. He dropped his bag & briefcase without taking his eyes off of her. He kicked the door shut but didn’t move towards her & when he did, his movements were smooth.

 

She gulped. Goosebumps jumped onto her skin. The man in front of her looked too handsome for her to love, even though he hadn’t shave but she does really love him & only him. The only thing was that he didn’t love her. He says so & he looked so but she couldn’t trust a man who lies too much in one time.

 

Just before he was one more feet away from touching her, Yuri took a step back & hit the wall, “Stay away from me, Jaejoong Oppa.” She wanted to shout but it came out as a whisper.

 

He frowned in hurt. His eyes glinted was sorrow & his heart began to sink so low, “Yul.” He looked as if he hadn’t had much sleep & his black club room new equity check tie was loose with his light blue club room estate wrinkle resistant dress shirt half-buttoned down, “I’m so sorry.”


“Sorry about what?” Her voice was able to rise again, “You shouldn’t be sorry. You were away on your job.” She wanted the wall to be her support but it wasn’t being any help at all. Her knees began to weaken. She spread her palm against the wall but she felt as if she was drowning each second passing by.


“I knew I shouldn’t had gone.” Jaejoong groaned, “I’m really sorry I hadn’t call you. I was busy & my cell phone disappeared but then it was back in its place when I came back.”

 

She shook her head, “Don’t make excuses. Nor do you have anything to apologize for. I wasn’t at all waiting for your calls. I actually had fun without you here.”

 

“Don’t lie. I can see it on your face. You…”


“Don’t put words in my mouth!” She hissed, “I apparently would had never cared if you came back! What you see on my face is nothing but pity that you had came back safely!”


“You are lying again.” He reached up to touch one side of her cheek but she slapped his hand away.


“Don’t touch me either.”


“I want that kiss, Yul?”


“Get it from someone else.”

 

He blinked slowly, “We both know you are lying or you won’t be that mad at me, Yul. You miss me & want that kiss as much as I do. You are mad at me because I lied but I didn’t. I tried to get a hold of you every time I can but than I can never get to a phone without something going on. Please believe me? I love you. Not a time passed that I didn’t think or daydream about you. You were always on my mind & by the look of your face now, I was always on your mind, too. You missed me as much as I had you. Your eyes are red. You had been crying, haven’t you?”

 

Yuri started to protests everything that he had said but then he rushed her into his arms without a warning. His grip was tight, almost crushing her ribs together. She closed her eyes against the tears & knew she couldn’t lie to him any longer. He knew her heart almost but the only thing he didn’t know was that she still loves him, “I miss you so, so much.” He whispered into her hair.

 

With her palms pressed against his chest, she poured her tears out. He smoothed sweet words to her ears but it couldn’t stop her tears from falling & then he pulled back enough to kiss her hard. She responded quickly, wanting him badly now. As his hands began to mold her, she came to her senses & pushed him away with all of her strength. He stumbled back but only a few feet.

 

Yuri quickly & harshly wiped her tears away. She tried to glare at him but failed each time the tears threaten to fall. When she was able to speak, her voice was none but stiff & shaky, “You may be right, Oppa! I may had missed you & want you to come back but I hate you for not calling me! The least you could do was call one time when you got there!” She shouted, unable to contain it anymore, “I hate you! I hate you! You had made me miserable! So miserable I cried my tears out all night! I tried not to think about you but I couldn’t help it! I couldn’t even complete my work thinking about you all the time! Now that you know the truth without guessing! Are you happy?! Are you?!”


“Yul.” He reached out for her.


“Don’t you dare touch me. Don’t you come any closer to me. I hate you enough to kill you, Kim Jaejoong. I don’t care about all the excuses you make. I don’t care if they are true.” She wiped her tears away angrily, “I’m such a damn fool to think that you love me. I hate liars & I can’t stop saying how much I hate you.”

 

“That’s enough.” His whisper was low, “Let me kiss you?”


“You kiss me enough to leave this baby inside of me while you were gone. Do you think that kissing will…?” “You are pregnant?”


“I.” Yuri stopped as she realized her mistake. Suddenly, she brought a hand to her stomach. How could she had been a fool to just blurted it out like that?

 

Jaejoong opened his mouth in surprises. He was going to be a father to another one soon & he didn’t know whether to jump in glee or cry but he did grab her into his arms too quickly. Before she knew it, his mouth was over hers, kissing her in joy of the news. He pulled back & cupped her face in his hands.


“I’m going to be a father again?” He didn’t wait for her answer but kissed her again. Then he pulled back.

 

“Oh boy, I love you, Yul. You are going to give us another son. Do you know how happy I am?” & he did it again. He kissed her without her answer, “Is it a boy or a girl?” One more kiss. Then he felt her flat stomach, “Why aren’t you round yet? Is the baby this small?”

 

She didn’t know whether to laugh at his silliness or cry that he had forgot about their argument so fast when she mentioned the baby. He kissed her again, but she didn’t respond. He didn’t seem to realize it at all. His joy was all about the baby. He had forgotten about her. She minded but after all, it had all been about the bargain. Besides, she didn’t want him to know that she still love him.

 

He pulled back from the kiss, a bright smile on his face, “Have you told everyone else the great news?” She quietly shook her head & before she can say anything else, he kissed her once more, “Come on then.” He took her hand & pulled her out of the apartment. She didn’t decline. Let the argument be silent. She should be happy that it was but what worried her when driving to her parents’ house with Jaejoong chatting excitedly about the baby, it appeared that she wasn’t happy that the argument had stopped.

 

Yuri didn’t know how she got into her parents’ house or her in-laws or Doyeon & Ahjoong’s when her own feet couldn’t be feel. Nor how she had forced such a smile to her face when all she feel was nothing but dreary. Even with that smile, she can feel her family’s eyes on her, knowing that something was wrong. To her luck, they didn’t question her. Ahjoong’s eyes lay on her with carelessness & sorrow of being barren but not a word of congratulations was uttered out of .

 

Taehyun jumped up to the conclusion of embracing his daddy first then wanting to feel his mommy’s flat stomach. His excitement of being a big brother to the unborn baby went as far as to asking impossible questions for a child.

 

As she lay in Taehyun’s twin bed that night in their cabin house, he hugged her & Taehyun who was sleeping in the middle, smoothing his hand over her stomach constantly. It didn’t matter to him that their son was sleeping soundly between them, separating him from kissing her. Touching a part of her had quite satisfied him, “I’m still sorry.” He whispered in the dark, “Still so, so sorry.”

 

Yuri opened her eyes. She thought he had completely forgotten about the argument, “What do you want me to say?”


“That you had forgive me.”


“I forgive you.”


“I want you to mean it.” She didn’t say anything further but closed her eyes. When she didn’t speak, he sighed & said, “If you don’t any sooner, I will kiss you.”


“You won’t dare.” Her voice climbed.

 

He chuckled impishly but said seriously, “I would. Hyunnie won’t be bothered. He’s sound asleep. Or would you like to go downstairs & french kiss on the couch? It will be more comfortable with the leather.”

 

“I’m not going anywhere nor will you be kissing me.”


“I’m your beloved husband.”


“It still doesn’t matter.”


“Coward.” He chuckled to her horror. His hand on her stomach moved to her wide hips. Lightly, he squeezed it, “Jaejoong Oppa!” She cried out, falling off the bed from her movement. Lying on her stomach, he suddenly came to lie on her back, blocking her whole body.


“I love it when you just say my name like that.” Jaejoong purred huskily. He buried his face into her tangled hair, “I’m still asking for that kiss I had been waiting for.”

 

“You wish.” She groaned & tried to be serious, “Get off of me. You are heavy.”

 

He chucked again, “Lair. I’m not even half-lying on you. Now, if you will just turn over onto your back, we could start the kiss.”

 

“If you don’t get off of me, I will scream.”

 

“If you scream, I will kiss you.”

 

“If you kiss me, I will never let you touch me ever again.”


“Ouch.” He groaned, “That hurts.”

 

“Oppa.”

 

“I’m really sorry I made you cry. I will never forgive myself but I just want your apology when you mean it. I spent my nights in that big house missing you so much. The phone was always use by someone else. That’s why I couldn’t call you.”

 

“What big house?”


“Sica...the hotel, of course.”

 

Yuri turned her head to the side & pressed it against the new carpet, “You are such a liar, Oppa. You would have said the hotel instead of that big house. What big house are you talking about?”


“Nothing.” He began to kiss her cheek. She quickly jerked her head away.

 

“Tell me!” Yuri demanded.

 

He sighed, “Jessica’s parents’ house. I didn’t have any choice.”

 

She didn’t hesitate to ask, “Was Jessica there?”

 

Jaejoong groaned inwardly. Why couldn’t he just keep his mouth shut? Now, he was beginning to ruin his night with his wife & he knows she would never give up without the correct answer, “She was there but what does it matter? I love you & could only think of you.”


“I’m sorry.”


“What?”


“I’m sorry!” She hissed loudly, “Now, get off of me!”

 

When he didn’t, she placed her palm on the floor & pushed him away unexpectedly. She walked out of the room before he had the chance to stand up. Her eyes moved down the dark stairs but then the dark hall straight from her caught her full attention. With a rueful exhale, Yuri walked down the hall. She stopped before their bedroom Jaejoong had been working on & opened the door without hesitating. Turning on the lights to show what he had accomplished, Yuri stared amazing at the exquisite room. Her breathing seemed to stop until his arms tightly circled her waist from behind.


“I told you not to enter until I finish.” He whispered, against her ear, “But how do you like it? With my special, white pen, I tried to finish writing what I need to say to you on each of the rose petals on that distinguished wallpaper but it will take me a lifetime to finish filling all of them in. Nonetheless, I don’t care. I will finish it for you to see. See that canopy bed in the middle. I named it my black pearl. It’s craved right there at the end of that wooden board. I bought that desk with the mirror just for you. Do you know why? I want you to see how I see you. Not are you just a beautiful woman but you are my beautiful wife. That white brush there will be your helper.” He smelled her hair, “It’s the best I can find for such radiant hairs like yours. I will help you brush &.” He continued, “I had planned to put exactly one hundred rose petals on that desk but you had to intrude first.” He teased, “I will help you fill that bookshelf & wardrobe before the month is over so everything will be in order. Had I forgotten anything?” He searched the room & his eyes came to the bathroom but he ignored it. Then his eyes lie on the bed again, “& about the bed. You & I will be sharing it. No one else but the exception of our kids.” He smoothed her belly, “But we will have to shoo them out when it comes to sleeping.”

 

When he stopped speaking, Yuri averted her head to stare at him for the first time. He smiled down at her, “Forgive me? Or would you rather like that kiss after a half scream?”


“You change my mind too much.” She whispered, “& I’m not sure you are good for me. I really had missed you & still I do.” She averted her head back to look at the bed, “I forgive you & I will surely like that kiss. Would both do?”

 

He placed his lips beside her ear while looking the same way as her, “Certainly.” He ear with his lips, “To the bed?”


“Most certainly.”