First Fight

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
Chapter 71 : First Fight
 
Your POV:
 
I had pushed Minwoo in and left with a smile, but I felt bad for betraying him like that.
It was only for his benefit and his friends'.
I closed the door and walked away wondering if it was a good decision or not.
The elevator came and I went in alone, pressing the button with 'Ground' engraved on it.
It started descending down.
I breathed deeply shaking my head then nodding with a small smile.
I think that it was the right thing to do bringing him.
I mean, it felt like it was the right thing to do.
 
Hyunseong's POV:
 
"Sorry doesn't cut it. Not this time." Jeongmin glared at the maknae.
"I promise, tomorrow I'll be on time. Really this time. I mean it." Minwoo nodded his head enthusiastically.
"Really, No Minwoo? Another promise you can't keep? What's the point, just say that you won't even show up instead." He rolled his eyes with an annoyed expression.
"You want me to say that I don't intend on coming instead?" Minwoo's voice rose.
"What I would rather is you actually coming and practising with us." Jeongmin hissed.
"Jeongmin, stop." Donghyun said firmly, but he didn't listen.
"No, Hyung, I agree with him. This needs to be said." Youngmin spoke up.
"Practice is half over anyway. Why don't you just go run after your stupid noona and blow us over again." Jeongmin looked away and waved a dismissive hand at him.
"Don't call her stupid!" Minwoo yelled.
"See? She's obviously more important to you, so go ahead. You can probably still catch her." Youngmin said, gesturing toward the door with an open palm.
"Tch..." Minwoo smiled bitterly and looking away for a second before looking two of his hyungs in the eyes.
"I thought I was the youngest, but it's you two who are being the most childish. Can't you just accept that I found the girl that I will love for the rest of my life?"
"Accept it? We already have. You're just going way overboard. You're the one being unfair." 
Minwoo just glared at him. 
Not once has this ever happened between any of them.
And now that it was, Hyunseong was scared of it. 
Yes, he was mad at Minwoo for putting _____ noona over them, but in a way, he understood how Minwoo felt.
It didn't make what he was doing any less wrong though.
"What happened to you? The six of us used to get along so well. We used to have such good times together." Youngmin softened and tried again.
"Yes, I know. We used to. I fell in love, that's what happened." Minwoo calmly said.
"Do you like fighting with us? Don't you miss spending time with us? All that we ask is for some of your time." 
It was silent for a few seconds before Youngmin continued.
"Even _____ noona thinks you're spending too much time with her. She wants you to hang out with us too." 
The air tensed up again. Youngmin had said the wrong thing.
"No! She says she loves being with me! I'm not spending too much time with her! In fact, I'm not spending enough time with her!" Minwoo exploded in complete denial.
"Is that so?! Then why did she bring you here, huh?!" Jeongmin snapped at him.
They were so close to getting him to realise what he was doing. So close, yet so far.
"She thought that you might be missing me. She has a heart of gold for thinking of people like you who don't actually want me back anyway." 
"Is that how you feel? That we don't like having you around? Well then yes. In a way, yes. We don't want like having this Minwoo around. Bring back the old one that we know and love." 
"Is it really want you want? All of you?" Minwoo met eyes with each one of them. 
Most looked away as if to answer yes. Jeongmin just steadied his glare, the one who was the most upset.
"Well this new Minwoo whom I'm very happy with is here to stay. I can't support your wants when you can't support mine." Minwoo stubbornly stayed with his belief that he was not the one doing wrong.
"Why are you being like this?! Do you even know how we feel?! You're making everyone around you upset because of your selfishness including yourself!" 
"At this point, Hyung," Minwoo dragged out the word with a hint of taunting. "I don't care." 
In that second, Jeongmin lost his temper, stepping up in a flash and punching the maknae in the jaw.
The two threw punches at each other, each more painful then the last.
Hyunseong couldn't watch and winced every time skin collided with skin. 
He could feel it. It was as if their years of friendship was being drained away each time one of them were hit.
Finally, the leader stepped up and stopped it from getting worse.
"Okay, that's enough. Stop hurting each other already. You both know better." Donghyun pushed them away from each other. 
"Tch, like he knows better." Jeongmin scoffed.
"You're no better." 
"You know what?! I'm done trying. I'm done helping you. Why don't you just leave? You obviously are too good for us." 
Minwoo paused then.
"I will. I will leave. I can't stand you or any of you. Noona is all I need. The only thing important to me. I won't regret leaving behind what we once had. Have a good life." Minwoo met each one of their eyes once more before turning around.
"And the same to you." Jeongmin just had to add.
He stopped and turned his head slightly before continuing and walking out of their lives.
The atmosphere left in the room was heavy and almost suffocating.
It was filled with anger, disappointment and regret.
Donghyun was first to snap out of it and clapped his hands twice.
"Okay, I think that's enough for today. Everyone go home."

Please read for an explanation and apology: