Back To School

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

*Trying out a new POV system. Just remember who's colour is who's*
 
Just in case, here's a reminder:
You
Yoseob
Minwoo
Mir 
Sungjong
Luna
Everyone else
 
Chapter 61 : Back To School
 
Your POV:
 
Today was the day I was dreading.
The day we had to return to school. To our studies.
But it wasn't because the break was over, I didn't want to go back.
Oh no.
Going back to school means going back to see the Ice Prince.
It was sadly completely unavoidable.
Usually before I went to bed, I took out the journal Minwoo made for me and I would read one reason.
Eight nights since Christmas, I have done this, but this morning I already read up to number fifteen so I remember that Minwoo loves me and Yoseob doesn't.
These were the ones I read since the day after Christmas:
Reason #2: I love you because no matter how much or where you move, your hair falls perfectly into place.
Reason #3: I love you because when you walk by I can't help but stare.
Reason #4: I love you because your eyes shine like the most beautiful of jewels.
Reason #5: I love you because you are such a fangirl when it comes to SHINee.
Reason #6: I love you because you are so cute when you are embarrassed.
Reason #7: I love you because you are such a smart person.
Reason #8: I love you because of the way you like to fight with your brother.
Reason #9: I love you because you always look good in anything.
Reason #10: I love you because you are hard working at anything you're given.
Reason #11: I love you because you came to me when Yoseob hurt you.
Reason #12: I love you because you always smell so good, it makes me dizzy.
Reason #13: I love you because you nose is small and cute.
Reason #14: I love you because you saved me from being roadkill the first day we met.
Reason #15: I love you because we had a lot of fun together at the amusement park.
Every time I read a new one, it made me smile.
Just before I was about to leave for school, I glanced back and saw the book lying there on the table.
Biting my lip, I quickly went back and stuffed it in my bag.
When I arrived on campus, I got more looks then I usually did.
People would look at me and whisper to others. They looked sad for me.
The day hasn't even started and the whole school already knows about my incident with the Ice Prince.
But I wouldn't let them think he broke me.
Instead, I smiled widely all of the time to everyone and greeted them.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Happy New Year!" I would bow slightly and say this to everyone that looked at me as I passed.
It just cause more, louder gossip.
"Shouldn't she be sad?"
"Yoseob rejected her so harshly and she's all sunny like this?"
I tried hard not to listen so I passed quickly with my cheerful greetings to somewhere where I could open up my book again.
I decided to get a coffee and just sit at one of the tables and read another reason.
Reason #16: I love you because you think I dance really well.
Dance really well? I think that because he did dance really well.
Silly, Minnie, I thought smiling again.
I sipped my coffee and reread the other reasons until it was time for first class because I didn't want to read another new reason.
First and second class went fine. 
There was no escaping all of the judgement and gossip, but I just kept my façade up and hoped that they wouldn't think of me as a fool who fell in love with someone with only a will to spill blood and is terribly broken because he rejected me.
Although that did happen, it is different now and everyone needed to know that as well.
My other friends still talked to me though, but they were careful at first.
After they saw that I was okay, more then okay, they talked to me like they would have on any other day.
The day wasn't all that bad as I thought it would have been.
I mean, I haven't seen any of Ice Prince yet.
 
Yoseob's POV:
 
Yoseob was sitting in class bored out of his mind.
Sometimes, he wondered why he even went.
The professor was talking, but no one was listening so he was either being ignorant or just didn't give a damn.
Yoseob supported himself on his arm, his fist pressed against his cheek.
He wished he was tired, then he could at least sleep.
There were three girls in front of him giggling and talking amongst themselves annoyingly.
He had been ignoring them until a name sparked interest.
"Who is No Minwoo?" One girl asked.
Tch, that stupid kid again. Why are they talking about him?, Yoseob wondered.
"I don't know, but he looked cute in the photo with _____. His name was on that book she was reading all day. She kept smiling." Another girl said.
What is this? Minwoo and _____? What are they talking about?
"Oh yeah! I saw her this morning and at lunch with that book of hers. Do you know what it says on it?!" She said with a very gossipy tone.
"101 Ways Why I Love You by No Minwoo!" 
That made something snap within Yoseob.
"I wonder who this Minwoo guy is. Maybe it's her boyfriend?!" 
"But I thought she liked Yoseob. I was there when he rejected her. So sad..."
"But _____ seems perfectly fine. She's smiling and actually pretty happy...maybe she got over him and hooked up with the Minwoo guy!"
Suddenly, he didn't want to listen anymore.
"I'm right here you know." Yoseob said, boredly.
The three turned and stared.
They were entranced by Yoseob's casual handsomeness.
"We're sorry!" One squealed and they moved away still staring.
They found a new seat out of his earshot and continued with their conversation.
Yoseob scoffed aloud.
_____, really? Out of everyone you will go date that kid? How cheesy. He wrote her a book on how much he loved her too. Ugh...disgusting.
He scowled at the very idea.
His hatred for Minwoo could only grow.
 
Your POV:
 
It was lunch and I was chatting with Luna and Sungjong.
"Haha, yep. Too bad you didn't come~" I teased.
"Aish! If only I wasn't in Jeju!" Luna pouted and crossed her arms.
"Why, you didn't have fun with me?" Sungjong asked her.
"No! It's not that it wasn't fun-UGH SHINee, give me a chance to meet you again." Luna slumped over and drew tears on her face with her finger.
I decided to torture her a little bit more before giving her her surprise.
"When I was talking to Taeminnie he smiled and asked me if I was his noona and when I said I was he cutely called me Noona!" 
"I'm his noona too!" She wailed.
"And when I was talking with Jonghyun oppa, he sang a little bit of Honesty for me!" 
"Jonghyun, sing for me too!" 
"Kibum oppa gave me a special drawing when he signed my album!"
"Draw something special for me too!"
"And Minho oppa...my lovely Minho oppa...HE KISSED MY HAND!"
"AWW! Gimme a kiss too!" 
"And last, but not least..."
"Oh, no...not Jinki oppa..." 
"Onew oppa, he..."
Luna raised her hands to cover herself as if it would physically cause harm.
"He happily signed two albums for me so I could give the other one to my best friend."
"EH?!" She shot up and stole my bag from me.
"WHERE IS IT?"
"Hey! I've got important stuff in there!" 
She screamed as she pulled Onew's version of their mini album, Sherlock with his signature on it.
"OMGOMGOMGTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" She hugged it and bounced around.
People were looking, but she didn't care.
"Now I know what to get you on your birthday..." Sungjong openly laughed.
I joined him.
"You have no idea how much she loves her Onew oppa."
"I didn't before, but I think I have an idea now." He joked.
"That's an understatement." 
After Luna finally calmed down, she sat back down with us and joined us in conversation again.
"So how was your Christmas?" She asked.
"It was really nice, but it was only Oppa and Minwoo and I."
"Minwoo's always following you around, he's like a cute little puppy." 
"Oh yeah...about him...he's my boyfriend now..." I say shyly.
"WHAT?! When did this happen? I thought it was totally you and Yoseob!" 
I felt the need to pick up my book and read another reason.
I shook my head.
"I'll tell you more later. You should come over later." 
"Sure, I can come after school."
"....But really. You're dating Minwoo now?" 
I had to show her pictures to prove it.
"You know...I've always had a feeling that he had a crush on you. I just hope that you're happy with him, _____." 
"I am. He's a gentleman and romantic. He's a very good boyfriend." I nod with a smile.
Suddenly the picture of Minwoo and I flew off of the table even though there was no breeze.
It was weird.
It flew past Sungjong who was unusually quiet.
He head was lowered and his fist was clenched.
I was going to go after the photo, but Sungjong's current state stopped me.
"Sungjong...? Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" 
"I'm fine. Just go get your picture before you lose it." He said through his teeth.
I hestitated before getting up and running after the picture travelling in a non-existant wind.
 
Sungjong squeezed his eyes shut.
I already let you go, but why is it so hard to hear that you are with somebody else?
 
I kept chasing it and chasing it until Sungjong and Luna were far behind me.
It finally stopped and I was about to pick it up, but someone else's hands did before I could.
I slowly moved my gaze upwards.
My eyes widened.
Anyone, but him...
Yoseob stood in front of me peering at my picture.
 
His eyes narrowed.
So she really is with that little brat.
 
I snatched it from him and refused to give him any sign of anything off of me.
"Thank you." I turned around and walked back without looking back.
When I made it back to our table, I was feeling very insecure.
"Hey, I need to go, but I'll see you later, okay?" I quickly grabbed my bag and hurried away to somewhere where I could be alone.
"_____! Wait!"
 
"What's up with you guys? Should I take you to the nurse's office?" Luna asked Sungjong.
He turned and looked at her and almost instantly felt better.
"No, I'm okay. I just had a headache. It's better now." He smiled reassuringly.
"Are you sure?" 
"Yeah, I'm fine now." He smiled again.
Damn it, Sungjong, keep it under control. There wasn't even any wind and I bet they noticed it too. This is how it's supposed to be, he cursed himself in his head.
Then he took some deep breaths to calm himself.

I'm sorry I must disappoint with the Ice Prince and such.
I'm sure you were expecting a lot more then just that, but I did only say that he would be returning.
I feel bad because you guys were anticipating him so much.
SO I'M SORRY. 
:p