Confiding

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(G.NA - Drop It/Cut It Off/Give Up etc.) There are too many alternate titles...but yeah! Love this song <3
 
Chapter 53 : Confiding
 
Your POV:
 
I was so sure that I was over that stupid Ice Prince, but when Minwoo asked me to give him a chance, I just...broke.
I was never fixed at all. I thought I was, but I wasn't.
Only distracted.
I don't hate Minwoo for asking me, I know how it felt when someone you love doesn't love you back.
I hated Yoseob, because he wouldn't leave my heart.
I hated myself for ever letting him in and for falling for him in the first place.
But mostly, I hated myself because I couldn't make myself unlove him.
I don't want to love him, he doesn't want me to love him, Minwoo doesn't want me to love him and I'm sure Mir doesn't like him too much either.
"Urgh!" I cry out in frustration.
I didn't want to think about it or anything for that matter.
I hugged my knees to comfort myself and took long, calm breaths.
Everything was energy draining so I fell asleep on the couch.
I only woke up because Mir came home and was concerned about me.
"_____. _____-ah. Wake up." He lightly shook my shoulder
"Why are you sleeping on the couch like that?" Mir questioned.
I was still in my ball form and it has seemed that I had cried in my sleep.
"Aww, baby. What's wrong?" He sat down beside me and rubbed my back.
"Oppa." I whimpered.
"I still have feelings for him." 
"But I thought you were getting better. I thought you were over him."
"I thought I was too..."
"Can we do something tomorrow? I need a distraction." I ask.
I feel so vulnerable and needy. I hate it.
"Araso, we'll do something fun tomorrow. I have tomorrow off anyway." Mir said comfortingly.
"Do you want to tell me what happened?"
Usually I don't want to tell him anything because I didn't want him to worry, but today, I wanted to confide in him.
Over dinner, I calmly told him everything and I mean everything.
Starting from first day of university and how it all started.
I expected him to scold me on some parts or get mad at me or judge me, but just sat quietly and listened.
"Oppa, eottoke?" I had just finished telling him the latest episode I call my daily life.
"You really want to get over him don't you? As your brother, under normal circumstances I would not tell you this, but-" He looked at me with soft eyes.
"But, I think it would be best to get over him by giving Minwoo a chance."
"You really think so?" I ask.
"The best way to get over someone is to be with someone else right? He is a little young, but he treats you well and he seems sincere. I think he would be good for you and I really think that you can forget about that jerk Yoseob."
"But of course, everything is up to you."
Despite everything, I smiled warmly.
"Thank you, Oppa." I said.
"For what?"
"For helping me...and for not getting mad at me." I pouted feeling shameful of some of my previous acts.
"Why would I be mad at you? I may be a little upset and unapproving of some of the decisions you made, but you've already learned from those mistakes and it would be of no use to anyone if I got mad at something you have done and made up for." He said taking a sip of his glass of water.
"And right now you're trying to make up for a wrong decision. You're just wanting a little bit of help and support and that's what I'm here for. You don't have to be afraid to talk to me you know."
"Mianhae." I said, guilty.
"It's okay. Think about it okay? I know you'll make the right decision." Mir kissed my forehead as he got up to put his plate away.