Yoseob, The Guy Who Loves Violence

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekrDKbmXInw&feature=mh_lolz&list=PL9D66D62A17BDB009
( Kang Minhyuk - Star) Right click and press Open In New Tab!
 
Chapter 2 : Yoseob, The Guy Who Loves Violence
 
Your POV:
 
He was less then an arm's length away and was looking directly at me with his captivating eyes.
I was so surprised by his sudden appearance, I didn't know what I should've done.
"Am I that enjoyable to look at?" He mocked me.
"N-no way, I was just surprised by you." I finally spoke.
"Were you looking for me?" He repeated the question.
"Yes, I just wanted to thank you and apologize for this morning." I said trying to keep from stuttering.
"That bracelet... it looks really old and in poor condition. Is it valuable?" He asked.
I pulled it out of my pocket. There were pieces missing from the charms and the bracelet itself was no longer shiny.  
"It's valuable to me." I said looking at it and thinking of happy memories that just made me sad. I missed those times so much.
"It was a gift from my parents..." I added in a lower and softer tone, not taking my eyes off of it.
"Are your parents...?" He started. Dead, I finished for him in my head. "Yes, well no, I don't know." I said tearing up. 
I looked at the ground and absent-mindedly fiddled with the charms.
"My parents aren't here either." He said. I then lifted my head.
"I'm an orphan, I never met my parents." He said as if it was nothing, but his eyes told me differently.
"This is the only thing they left me." He said taking out an anklet that was much too small for him. On it spelled, 'Yang Yoseob'.
"Is that your name?" I asked. Yoseob nodded. 
"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm Park_____." I said feeling bad.
"You don't need to feel sorry for me." Yoseob said harshly and turning away. 
"Why are you so cold?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.
"Is that any of your business?" He snapped.
"Tch, when is your birthday?" I said.
"June 28th" He replied looking at the wall.
"Is that your real birth date or was it the day you were found?" I kept my tone neutral. 
"I got to pick it." He answered. 
"Why did you pick that day?" I asked curiously. Yoseob smirked at me.
"It was the same day World War I started." 
"You are completely unbelievable."
"You are cold, mean, rude and stuck up." He was starting to get on my nerves.
"Yet you can't resist me." Yoseob said bringing his face close to mine.
I refused to show any weakness.
"Tch, listen to yourself." I said not daring to look at the face that was only a few inches away from mine. 
"_____-ah, where were you? I was waiting for you at the gate for a long time!" My brother's voice said from behind me.
Yoseob immediately moved back. 
"Come on, let's go home." Mir said. 
"Yes, Oppa, let's go home." I said not taking my eyes off of Yoseob. I gave him one last glare and turned around abruptly and grabbed my Oppa's arm. 
"Who was that?" Mir Oppa asked me. "It's nobody, don't mind him." I answered loud enough for him to hear. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________ 
 
Your POV:
 
"He's such a jerk!" I said to myself as I laid on my bed. Who does he think he is, I added in my head.
"_____." Mir said opening my door and coming in. 
I stood up. "Oppa~!" I said affectionately. He hugged me and I instantly felt better.
"Oppa, is the best!" I said into his chest and smiled. 
"Just wait until you see what I made us for dinner." He said and winked. 
"Ahh, Oppa really is the best!" I said happily.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Your POV:
 
The next morning I woke up early because I had to go to school with Luna and get something.
"What do we need to go do again?" I asked. 
"I need to go to the costume room and pick out an outfit for my skit." She replied. 
"Why do I have to come?" I pouted. 
"You have to tell me if I look okay or not." She said taking me by the hand and pulling me forward.
"Are you sure you know where it is?" I asked as we walked around the halls. 
"Yeah, of course I do...it's through that door over there!" Luna said swinging the door open.
It was a gym and there were a lot of people watching something.
We made our way to the front.
I watched as Yoseob and someone I didn't know fight.
I watched in horror as Yoseob beat the other guy bruised and bloody.
The guy fell flat on his face unmoving.
The crowd cheered Yoseob on his victory and ignored the seriously hurt opponent. 
I ran over to the poor guy and turned him so he was lying on his back. 
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.
He just groaned in response. 
"You are weak!" I yelled at Yoseob, silencing everybody. "What?" he asked in disbelief. 
"You heard me!" I said glaring at him.
"Didn't you just see me beat up this kid?" He asked furious. 
"Yes, and let me tell you, I'm completely unimpressed by you. I don't believe you're strong at all!" I said.
"Fine! Is there somebody, who challenges me to round two?" Nobody spoke a word. "Fine, too afraid? I'll show you Park_____." He said with angry eyes.
"Luna, help me bring him to the nurse's office." I said lifting him up.
 We shared his weight and slowly made our exit, also hearing Yoseob storm out.
"_____-ah, thank you for helping me." The guy said after he was put into a bed. 
"It's nothing." I said smiling, "Just get better soon, okay?"
"Yes, I'm very grateful to you." 
"Rest well." I told him closing the door behind me. Luna had left a while ago and I was left to keep an eye on him. The nurse just returned with supplies and let me leave.
"Park_____." Someone said.
I jumped. It was Yoseob.
"What are you doing here?" I snapped. I knew he wasn't here to say 'Sorry' to his opponent.
Did I mention there wasn't a scratch on him? No injuries at all?
"I said that I would prove my strength to you." He said. 
"Here?" I asked.
"No, tomorrow night I have a match." He answered flatly. 
"Are you inviting me to go?" I asked mocking him this time. 
"We'll go after school, tomorrow." He said ignoring my question.
"Who said I would go?" I asked him folding my arms.
"Don't be late." Yoseob said and disappeared. 
"Tch...This guy..." I muttered.