Dance To Impress

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(Infinite - Cover Girl)
 
Chapter 25: Dance To Impress
 
Minwoo's POV:
 
_____ and Minwoo stay silent with the horses for a long time.
So long that the sun starts to flush everything in a sunset orange light, telling us that we should leave before it starts to get dark.
"Bye, Misty. Bye, Seashell. It was nice meeting and visiting with you two." _____ gives them one last pat on the muzzle and walks beside Minwoo back the way they came.
He felt really happy inside.
He got to spend time with the girl he loves and even share something personal with her.
_____ yawned and stretched her arms out.
"Are you tired? I can carry you if you want." Minwoo is quick to say. 
He is always quick to notice the littlest of things about his Noona.
Her tinkling laughter is the most beautiful sound to his ears.
"You're so sweet. It's okay though, I can walk." 
He sighs, happy that _____ had called him sweet.
"You're coming to watch me sing right?" She asks.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Minwoo says, meaning it.
"That means I have to make sure that there are seats for you, Oppa, Luna and Sungjong!" She numbers everyone off with her fingers.
She's so cute...and pretty. How is it possible that she is so much of both?, Minwoo asks himself.
Because it's her, he answers, completely satisfied with his conclusion.
He just listens to her talk all the way to the bus stop.
It's not long before a bus comes for them and they climb on.
"Hey, Noona-" Minwoo looks to the right and sees a sleeping _____. 
Surprise crosses his face, but it's gone in a instant.
He takes the chance to get close with her and carefully, so that she doesn't wake up, leans _____'s head that was leaning on the cold window, onto his shoulder.
He boldly takes his Noona's hand as well and savours the soft feel of it.
He doesn't usually do this, but he was feeling a little extra...confidant at that moment.
His heart flutters in happiness, beating at a quick pace.
"Now if only thing could always be like this..." Minwoo mutters under his breath.
Just the thought thrilled him, sending shivers of longing up and down his spine.
All he could do was enjoy while it lasted, so that's exactly what he did.
Closing his eyes, he pretended.
Pretended that his lovely _____ noona was all his.
He was so engrossed in his fictional world, he almost missed their stop.
Reluctantly, he takes his hand away and softly nudges the sleeping body next to him.
"Noona, wake up. We need to get off of the bus." Minwoo says softly into _____'s small ear.
"Mmm? Did I sleep? Sorry." She sits up straight, rubbing one eye.
"Come on, before the bus leaves." He stands, offering his hand.
Together they get off and immediately, the bus takes off toward the sun that has almost completely set.
 "Where are we?" _____ asks still not fully awake
"You'll see in a second, Noona." 
"Hmm? We're not going home?" 
"One more secret place and then we'll go home."
"Where is it this time?" 
"You remember...last time we played together." Minwoo says leading _____ to a tall building very familiar to him.
"Yeah."
"I promised you that I would show you more of my dancing."
Inside of the building, Minwoo go straight for the elevator and pushes the button that takes them to the forth floor.
"Dance? Oh yeah, I remember. Let's see what kind of skills you have." _____ smiles.
Out of the elevator and down the hallway, they stop at the second door.
It was an orange colour with a glass installed.
The glass was covered by paper so people couldn't peek inside.
Light seeped through the cracks.
Minwoo takes out a key card and unlocks the door with it.
The room is filled with bright lights with wooden flooring and white walls.
One whole wall is just a giant mirror.
Speakers were in each of the top corners of the walls, the wires all connecting to a computer sitting beneath the speaker in the far corner.
There was an industrial fan, a small pile of towels, stacks of CDs and gym bags also laying around.
"One, second, Noona, I'll just clean all of this up first." Minwoo picks up and folds the towels and moves everything out of the way.
_____ moves and sits, leaning against the mirror.
Minwoo goes to the computer and selects the song he has the most confidence with.
He was a little bit nervous, but he had to do well so he could impress her.
The music started playing and his body easily flowed with the song.
He danced with only _____ in his mind.
Minwoo's movements were smooth, on beat and powerful.
All too quickly the song was over and he breathed in large breaths.
_____ claps and stands up with a towel he had folded.
"Aigoo, do you always get this sweaty?" She pats the towel over his forehead.
"You did very well. I liked it a lot."
"Really?"
"Yeah, maybe you should become a choreographer!" 
Hmm...I'll think about it, but right now there is only one thing that I want...
"It would be so cute to see you as one."
Cute?
"Noona, sit down. I want to dance again." Minwoo says and she goes back to her spot.
On the computer, Minwoo chooses a different song.
One that was full of arrogance, confidence and manliness.
He needed to prove to his beloved Noona that he wasn't just some boy. He was a man, and in order to make her to fall in love with him, he had to make her believe it too.
As the music started to play, right away, he could feel his eyes hardening, losing it's usual warmth.
He matched the masculine tune with masculine dance moves.
He needed to become like the person in the song.
As Minwoo danced, he could feel his lips twitch up on one side.
The mirror reflected his smirk and he was satisfied with it.
All of these feelings he felt through the song, the ones he wanted to portray, were being shown exactly how he wanted.
No longer was he the cute, sweet boy he was a minute ago, now he was powerful, y as a man should be, hot and completely desirable by swooning women.
He glanced down at _____ and sees her, eyes wide, watching my movements like her life depended on it.
His dancing got to her and he knew it.
Minwoo finishes with a y wink.
She is speechless, still feeling the aftershock.
"How was I this time?" His voice is smooth.
She's staring and gawking still, but slowly her cheeks start to flush with blood.
"U-uh..."
Minwoo smiles, his normal smile, very content in _____'s reaction.
The moment is ruined though.
Loud talking is heard in the hallway and the door opens.
Minwoo's friends walk in with water bottles and more towels.
"Oh, Minwoo, I thought you weren't going to come." Donghyun says.
"Hey, aren't you Minwoo's Noona?" Jeongmin points to the girl sitting on the floor.
"Yeah. It's nice to meet you." _____ stands up and bows politely.
"Hi, Hyungs." Minwoo greets sadly.
His moment is gone, stolen by the people who just walked in.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Noona." Hyunseong says and bows shyly.
Everyone puts their things down and stand in a line facing _____.
"You're Minwoo's friends, right? I don't we've formally met. I'm Park _____." _____ says and gives a small wave.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Donghyun." He politely bows.
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shim Hyunseong." Hyunseong says quietly.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jo Youngmin." He smiles the smile he always uses on girls.
"Hey there, I'm Lee Jeongmin." He winks, causing _____ to blush a little in discomfort.
"And I'm Jo Kwangmin." Kwangmin smiles normally and also bows.
"Oh, you're the twin guy!" She points at Kwangmin with an expression of realization.
"Haha, yes, I'm him. And you're the one whom I saved from a act of clumsiness?" He jokingly mocks her.
"Right, thank you. I mean for catching me." _____ giggles.
"Hyungs, I didn't know we were going to have dance practice today." Minwoo interrupts.
He really disliked how friendly the conversation between his friends and _____ was.
"I texted you, but you didn't answer back so I assumed you weren't coming." The leader shrugs.
Minwoo reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cellphone which had the message Donghyun had sent him earlier.
"So you up for some dancing or what? Oh wait, looks like you did already." Jeongmin, who was standing close to him, saw his sweat.
"I see what you're trying to do here~" Jeongmin lightly nudges his arm and smiles toward _____.
"Ah, hyung." Minwoo swats him away, hoping he wouldn't get caught.
"Don't worry, Hyung's got your back." Jeongmin winks at Minwoo.
The other members are looking at the two with confused expressions.
"Hey, Noona, why don't you stay and watch us dance for a while?
"S-Sure, but I have one question." _____ says with her arm raised as if she were in school.
"What is it?" 
"Do all of you sweat as much as Minwoo does?"
She looks so innocent and cute, Minwoo wished he could squish her face.
The boys were silent for a second then burst out in laughter.
Minwoo's smile grew bigger as he saw confusion cross his Noona's face.