Important

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(2NE1 - I Love You)
 
Chapter 70 : Important
 
Your POV:
 
Nowadays, I had been noticing how weird Minwoo was acting.
Usually he would come pick me up right after school and stay with me at my house for a few hours.
He sometimes would stay until even after dinner.
It wasn't that I didn't enjoy his company or was tired of him or anything.
His audition was coming up an a couple of weeks and I would have been expecting him to be practising his off with the other boys.
Instead, he was doing the exact opposite, wanting to spend all of his time with me.
I was also concerned about his school work.
He never seemed to have any and when he did he just told me that he would do it later.
Minwoo was almost always tired as well and I wondered what was causing to lose so much sleep.
"You should do your homework." I said.
"I can do it later. It's no problem." Minwoo's smile shadowed exhaustion.
"You should do it now and get it done and over with." I tried again.
He shook his head.
"I think I left it in my locker?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Aigoo, Minnie!" I playfully hit his head.
"You should go and see your friends then and practice." 
"They can do without me. I don't have any problems with the dance anyway."
"Won't they be mad at you? Don't you want to spend time with them and not only me? They're your friends too." I pointed out.
"I know, Noona, but I want to spend time with you. You're more important." He smiled.
This is where I usually gave in and let it go, but this time I just couldn't help it.
"Give them your time too. Not just me."
"Noona..." Minwoo frowned when he realised I wasn't going to let the topic drop.
"I know that they're upset with you because you're late or miss practice. The audition is important to you isn't it? Don't you want to do well?"
Minwoo took both of my hands and looked into my eyes looking sad.
"Are you sick of me? I'm sorry if I bother you too much. You know it's just because I love you. How many times do I have to say that you're more important to me? I just want to be with you." His voice was full of hurt.
I sighed feeling bad, but feeling even worse at what I was about to do.
I gave him a fake smile.
"Let's go somewhere."
 
Hyunseong's POV:
 
Hyunseong and his other friends, excluding a certain somebody were at their practice room taking a break.
The air conditioner hummed softly as it worked to cool everyone down while their panting was also laced with it.
They guzzled through twenty water bottles already today.
"I told you he wasn't going to keep his promise." Youngmin said.
Donghyun just sighed tiredly and wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead.
"I thought that this time would be different..." Kwangmin mumbled.
Hyunseong also felt disappointed in the maknae.
He had really convinced them all that he would show up on time this time around, but the practice session was already half over and there was still no sign of him.
"I should've known he wouldn't come. Why would he when he's got better company..." Jeongmin muttered bitterly.
"Jeongmin." Donghyun warned.
"What? He does have someone better to see. I'm more disappointed in myself for thinking that he would come." He rolled his eyes at nothing and took a large gulp of water.
Just then, they heard the door unlock and all five heads turned toward it.
"Noona! I can't believe you brought me here even after what I said!" They heard Minwoo's voice.
"Practice hard okay? We can see each other tomorrow and get lots of sleep, araso?" _____'s voice also reached their ears.
Minwoo was pushed in but turned back toward where he came from with a pout.
_____'s head poked through the doorway.
"Make sure he practices well!" She smiled warmly at them and waved.
Hyunseong shyly smiled and waved back.
"Thanks for bringing him, Noona! Get home safe." The boys gave her a happy, thankful look as she slipped back into the hallway and the door locked behind her.
"Noona..." Minwoo whined even though she was already gone.
He turned back around to face his hyungs.
"Sorry I'm late...?" He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

Finally got myself to write after I lost everything five days ago...
I was so devastated and angry and sad that all of my work was gone ;-;
I had four complete chapters ready and waiting, but uh yeah. I can say bye bye to all of it.
Sorry for the short chapter, it was originally supposed to be longer.
I'll try to keep up with my regular updating schedule, but not too sure if I can or not.
And always thanks for supporting and reading! I seriously love all of the comments and they always make me smile though I don't get many! (:
Author is sorry~ So she'll give you an EXO gif <3
 
 
 
 
(: I got 'Baekhyun returned my wallet after I dropped it and as he nervously looked away and scratched the back of his head, he said, "I know we just met, but you're definitely the one."'
*Screams* Comment what you got! 
Happy 100 days, EXO! ^^