A Good Day

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4bIHxEKSc&feature=BFp&list=PL81B067CEE2DE51E1&index=1
(Park Shin Hye - The Day We Fall In Love & IU - Good Day) Right click into new tab! [Can you tell I like Heartstrings? XD] 
*WARNING* This chapter is boring....to me anyways...
 
Chapter 4 : A Good Day
 
Your POV:
 
"Lee Sungjong, you scared us to death!" I exclaimed punching him lightly on the shoulder.
I was trying to calm my freaked-out-to-death heart.
"Mianhae, what are you doing out at this time anyways?" He said.
"We just finished having our girl's night out! Now we are going to go to _____-ah's house to watch movies." Luna said smiling. 
"Really? Did you have fun?" Sungjong asked
"Yeah! We went for karaoke for two hours, then we went to a restaurant and ate samgyupsal, then we went to the arcade and ate ice cream." Jiyoung smiled.
"Anyways, what are you doing out so late?" I asked.
"I was going out for a walk. I like walking around at night. Less people and looking at the stars and moon is really nice." He answered.
"It is really nice" I said gazing at the countless stars and cream coloured full moon. 
"Sungjongie, do you want to watch movies at _____ie's house with us?" Luna asked.
"Sure." He said.
We walked happily to my house. I was glad I had many friends. Maybe one day they could fill up the void that was left when my parents disappeared. 
At my house, we started a movie and I went to the kitchen to make drinks and popcorn.
I was in the middle of pouring Luna's drink when Sungjong came in. 
"Hey, _____, do you need help?" Sungjong asked.
"Nope, I'm okay, just go watch the movie." I said.
"Can you come outside with me?" He asked.
"Outside? Right now?" I asked.
He nodded and I abandoned the drinks.
I breathed in the crisp night air. 
"What is it?" I asked Sungjong who was stargazing. 
"I wanted to see the night sky once more. With you."
 He said. 
"It's a really beautiful night." I said.
"The real reason I want to bring you out here..." Sungjong trailed off. 
"What?" I asked and turned toward him.
I took in his pale skin that glowed in the light of the moon, eyes that reflected the sky and his breath-taking smile.
"Park_____," Sungjong held my hands in his,"I really like you."
My heart beat quickened and I was tingly all over. I couldn't move. 
 

Yoseob's POV:
 
Yoseob didn't drive by _____'s house on purpose. He was returning home from the trip to his old orphanage.
He watched that Sungjong kid hold onto _____'s hands. 
He saw him lean forward and----
Yoseob stepped on the gas and tore his eyes away. 
 

Your POV:
 
"Stop." I whispered. 
Sungjong pulled back. He was only a centimeter away from reaching my lips.
"Sungjong, you are really the only decent guy I've met since coming to the school and I've only just became friends with you. You are going to fast for me." I said blushing.
"All right, I understand. I'm still glad I told you though." Sungjong said.
"Your oppa is here." He said pointing to a car. It pulled up into the driveway. 
"_____~ Oppa is home~" Mir said coming up to us and hugging me.
"Welcome back, Sungie was showing me the stars." I said smiling at him.
"Really? _____, lets go inside it's getting cold." Mir said.
"Yes, Sungie come back inside too." I said grabbing his hand pulling him inside. 
"I'm coming, I'm coming." He said smiling lightly. 
 

Sungjong's POV:
 
_____ looked so pretty as she slept. Today Sungjong's plan was perfect. The timing was right on too. 
We had all settled on the couch and were finishing the movie. 
_____ was sleep in Mir's arms. Everybody else looked like they were about to fall asleep too.
"Luna, Jiyoung-sshi, lets get going, it's getting really late and you are half asleep" Sungjong said nudging them. 
"Yes."
 Luna said sleepily.
"Mir, we'll leave now." Jiyoung said.
"Okay, go back safely." He replied.
"Bye." We said.
Luna and Jiyoung told Sungjong that they lived close and can just quickly walk there so they went separate ways. 
Yoseob, you better take this chance, I'm only giving it to you once, use it well, Sungjong thought.
He disappeared into the night.
 

Yoseob's POV
 
The next day at university, Yoseob saw Sungjong and _____ together a lot. 
Before first bell, he saw them sitting on the grass laughing and talking. 
When they were switching classes, he saw them and it looked like Sungjong had told _____ something she didn't like because she was pulling on his arm with a frown on her face. Sungjong was smiling widely though. 
During lunch, _____ was sitting on Sungjong's lap and playing with his hands. After school, _____ hugged Sungjong goodbye.
Yoseob felt like he should do something for ______ so she wouldn't hate him anymore.
He went up to her.
"Yang Yoseob?" she said surprised.
"I'll treat you to a coffee. Come with me" Yoseob said. 
"Wae?" she asked frowning.
"Please, just come." He pleaded.
_____ thought about it for a little bit.
"Fine, but I leave whenever you start being an ice prince." She answered with her arms folded across her chest.
 

Your POV:
 
I went with Yoseob to get coffee. Why did I accept to going?
I guess it was because he actually seemed sincere and not jerkish.
"I'm really sorry about last time." Yoseob said.
"Your parents. They were kidnapped?"
"Y-yes."
"The other night, I was going to bring you to the orphanage I was staying at when I was a child." He sipped his coffee.
"My days there weren't very enjoyable and the foster homes they put me in weren't very comfortable either." He added.
Usually I would be the one talking the most, but he was sort of bringing me down with his past.
I listened carefully and watched him.
"An orphan life sounds really depressing" I said.
"Is this why you are how you are now?"
He didn't say anything. It was clear he was remembering something unpleasant.
"You know, it's not good to keep those kind of things to yourself?" I wrapped my hands around my cup to keep them warm.
"I don't want to tell you." He said starting to be himself again.  
"Trust me, you will feel better if you tell someone about it" I tried getting him to talk about it again.
"It's none of your business!" Yoseob snapped.
I sighed,"Okay, well that was my cue to leave." 
"Wait, what?" he asked confused.
"Call me again when you aren't going to be an ice prince" I said and left. 
Jeez, this guy, I thought walking around.
Since I was in the city I decided to go shopping a little bit.
I bought a hello kitty key chain for Luna and a cute phone charm for me.
I went into a convenience and bought some my favorite flavor of ice cream---vanilla!
It was a really nice day and going out for once felt really nice. 
I also bought Mir and Sungjong their favorite candies. 
I walked past various stores and one caught my eye. It was a musical instrument store.
I went in and looked at the guitars, violins and harps. Basically all of the string instruments. An exception being the piano. 
I sat down and played A River Flows In You by Yiruma. 
"You're very good." The store owner said.
"Thank you." I said and bowed politely.
"Do you like to play?" He asked. 
"Well, sort of. I learned how to play this song for an assignment" I replied.
"You should start getting into it."
"No, I don't think I will, it's not my kind of thing" I said standing up.
"You should consider it, you could become famous." 
After I left the store, I thought about what the store owner said.
Nah, I thought.
I looked into a display window. My eyes widen at what I saw.
"Oh! My! Gosh!" I squealed. I hurried inside and tried to find what I saw in the window.
I finally found them and payed.
I happily gazed down at my SHINee Replay and Juliette single albums.
SHINee was the best group ever! 
I started walking toward the bus stop and put the CDs away.
I was really happy then. Other then seeing Yoseob, it was a really good day. (The SHINee album mostly! Hehe^^).
As I walking, I saw a guy crossing the street.
He stepped onto the road and started walking, but there was a speeding car that wasn't slowing down...
"STOP!!!" I cried out with terror.