Presents

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

Chapter 58 : Presents
 
Your POV: 
 
We played rock, paper, scissors to decide and Mir ended up unwrapping his gifts first.
Minwoo bought Mir a cooking set that came with shiny, silver spoons and spatulas and those kinds of things.
I bought him the second part of that set for him.
We bought it together because I knew Mir had his eye on it for sometime, but he would never buy it for himself.
His eyes were wide and sparkly like a child getting a new toy.
He would have immediately went to go play with his new cooking tools, but I bought him an extra present and he hadn't opened it yet.
"OH MY GOD." He exclaimed as he held up the box-set of his favourite manhwa.
"_____, thank you so, so much. I love you~" He hugged me and kissed my head, then darted away with his new toys.
It was my turn next and I picked up my small pile of wrapped boxes.
I decided to open Mir's first.
Inside the box was all five versions of SHINee's Sherock album plus their Japanese Sherlock Single album.
I gasped.
I had already bought Minho's version of the mini album but the one in the box was signed by them.
I squealed in delight and hugged the six CDs to my chest.
"Thank you, Oppa!" 
"Your welcome!" I heard him call back from the kitchen.
The next thing I opened was a plain white envelope with a letter in it.
 
My dear sister,
 
This Christmas I have decided to attack you with SHINee ;). I'm sure you are enjoying your SHINee albums, especially the signed one. That guy is Minho, right? He's your favourite, right? I hope I got it right. Anyway, my next present is still in the envelope. I hope you can enjoy it with someone (NOT ME) and have lots of fun, okay? Merry Christmas, baby girl <3
 
Love, Mir Oppa~
 
I peered inside of the envelope and I pulled out tickets to SHINee's next fanmeeting.
I almost screamed, but I covered my mouth before it could come out.
Minwoo chuckled beside me.
"Oppa, I don't care if you wear childish things, I LOVE YOU FOREVER." I hugged all of my new SHINee stuff to me.
When Minwoo finally got me to put down the albums and tickets, he gave me my presents from him to open.
There were also two from him and I took the first one I saw.
I ripped off the wrapper to reveal a fujifilm instant camera.
"Wah, I've always wanted to get one of these."
I took it out of the box and I played with it for a few minutes.
Minwoo and I took the first picture together.
I moved on to the next present.
It was a small rectangular box in gold paper topped with a silver bow.
I unstuck the bow and stuck it on Minwoo's head.
Ripping off the paper, I took off the cover of the box.
Cradled by tissue paper was a journal.
It was hand decorated by Minwoo.
On the cover was the picture we took on our first date.
101 Reasons Why I Love You... by No Minwoo.
The first page had another picture of us on one of our later dates with the words: For my beloved _____ noona, because I love her in 101 ways and more... handwritten under it.
I flipped through some of the pages.
Some had drawing he drew by hand, some with glued in pictures or stickers and I thought it was just decorated beautifully.
Reason #1: I love you because your smile takes my breath away.
I flipped a couple more pages.
Reason #12: I love you because you always smell so good, it makes me dizzy.
Reason #28: I love you because you're always thinking of others and taking care of them.
Reason #58: I love you because you're singing is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard and it sounds like an angel singing.
Reason #91: I love you because you can be so clumsy sometimes.
Reason #101: I love you because you are you and that you've given a guy like me a chance to be with a goddess like yourself.
Those were just a few of them and but they all touched my heart.
"Oh my gosh, Minwoo." I say.
"This is so sweet. I can't believe you made this for me. I just-Oh my god." I wanted to cry out of happiness.
"Hey, hey. Don't cry." Minwoo said squeezing my hand.
He kneeled in front of me and lifted my chin.
He carefully brushed his thumb under my eyes to wipe the tears away.
"No one has ever done something like this for me..." I was just so touched.
I put my hand on his jawline.
"Thank you, Minnie. I won't cry, it's okay." I took a tissue and dabbed it around my eyes.
To stop myself crying any further, I smiled widely.
I wrapped my arms around Minwoo neck and hugged him tightly.
"I really like it. Thank you."
"Open yours now."
I released him and we started unwrapping the presents that where left.
My gift to Minwoo was a video camera and a three-pronged stand so he could record his dances and go over them to see where he needed improvement.
"Wow, Noona...this must have been expensive..." Minwoo said.
"It's wasn't that much." I lied.
It was actually very expensive, but after everything Minwoo had been giving me lately, I owed it to him.
I really thought it could help him with his audition too so I thought it was the perfect gift.
"A camera like this costs a least five hundred dollars. The stand would be somewhat costly too."
"Use it well okay?" I said, in a hurry for him to get to his next brightly wrapped box.
I remembered what Mir had gotten for Minwoo and I chuckled quietly.
Minwoo had to leave the present on the floor because it was much to big and heavy for him to carry by himself.
Mir and I had more presents, but Minwoo had gotten the bigger ones.
I helped him with the paper to reveal a portable air conditioner.
There was a plain yellow sticky note on the box and he pulled it off and read it.
I looked over his shoulder to read it too.
 
Dear Minwoo,
 
_____ has told me that you liked to dance and that you tend to...get a bit hot. This is for you and your friends to use so that you don't have to sweat so much. Want to smell nice for your girl don't you? 
 
Merry Christmas~, Mir
 
I giggled and Minwoo crumpled up the note in embarrassment.
"Use this a lot too, okay? I say this for Oppa." 
"Thank you two for your gifts. I really think we might be able to pass our next audition now with these."
I smiled, thankful that he liked them.
"Tell them I say hi, okay? And tell Jeongmin that if it makes him happy, I'll go visit him at the practice room once just for him."
Minwoo laughed lightly.
"Okay, thank you again." Minwoo softly kissed my cheek making the space tingle.
Minwoo helped me gather all of the paper and tape and other garbage and then I went into the kitchen to throw it all in the garbage can.
Mir was lying on the counter with his new spatula in one hand and one of his new manhwas with his thumb holding a page in the other.
All of his new cooking things were strewn all over the counter and Mir snored lightly.
I threw the paper away and walked up to the sleeping Mir.
"Aigoo, you're such a baby." I giggled and brushed the hair out of his eyes.
I carefully took the spoon out of his hand and put it on the table.
I saved Mir's page and put that back in it's box with the other manhwas.
"Oppa, wake up. At least go sleep in you're bed." I pat his back.
"...Rayne....don't kill her...I'll make the soufflés..." He mumbled.
I was guessing that Rayne was one of the characters in his book.
He was having a dream about his new cooking toys and his new manhwa.
I pulled him up so that he was standing, but he was still half-asleep.
"Walk, Oppa. One step at a time." I instructed him.
He shifted one foot then the other and slowly he sleepily walked with me pulling on his arm making sure that he didn't bump into anything.
"Hyung, aren't you going to take me home?" Minwoo asked as we passed by him in the living room.
"Mfffgghhrrrr...." He slurred really badly.
"What?" 
"I'm sorry. When he's tired, it's hard to get him to do anything." I said sheepishly.
"Oppa, I can't drive and the buses have already stopped for today." I shake his arm hoping to get a understandable response.
"Minwoo...sorry...too tired...sleep...over." Mir said.
"Sleepover?" Minwoo asked.
"Yeah, I tihnk that's what he said. I'm sorry...there's no choice..." I said trying to support the dead weight on my shoulder.
"That's okay, I don't mind." 
"Don...shu try...anything...shu hear me?! Anything happens to...my shishtar...you...dead..." Mir still manage to get a warning across when he could barely talk properly.
I helped Mir stumble up the steps and sat him on his bed.
I grabbed a random sweat shirt I found lying around and changed Mir's dress shirt to that.
"Sleep, okay, Oppa?" I lied him down and covered him with his blanket.
"Nighty night..." Soon he was snoring again.
I blew out air.
It was hard taking care of such a big baby.
Going back downstairs, I started cleaning up the mess Mir made in the kitchen.
I finished putting away half of it when Minwoo came in and started helping me.
"Oh, you don't need to help. I can do it myself." I said.
"I want to help." Minwoo put the last of the cooking utensils inside of it's box.
"I'm sorry that you can't go home." I said as I started on the dishes.
"I already told you that it's fine. I get to spend more time with you."
I felt Minwoo slip my apron around my neck.
He reached around my waist and grabbed the ties and tied them.
"Don't want to get your pretty clothes wet." 
"Thanks." I smiled.
As I continued to clean all of the mess that was made that day, Minwoo insisted on helping me, but I just shooed him away.
Instead he just sat on a bar stool and kept me company.
Since I was only one person, cleaning did take just over an hour, but I was done eventually.
I brought some of Mir's clothes for him to borrow and got him other things he would need, like a toothbrush and toothpaste.
He changed and washed up in Mir's bathroom while I put out the fire, wiped down the table and did what ever cleaning I missed.
I was going to put my Christmas presents in my room, but Minwoo came, taking them from me and telling me to go change and wash up.
By the time I was finally ready to sleep, it was almost four in the morning.
I was very drowsy and just wanted to do nothing, but sleep.
Collapsing onto my bed, I snuggled into the soft fabric of my blanket.
"Am I allowed to sleep here?" Minwoo asked as he stood in my doorway.
"You can have my bed. I'll just bring a pillow to the couch." I reluctantly grabbed my favourite pillow and got up.
"Just sleep here. I'll take the couch."
"But you're the guest. It's only one night." I yawned and rubbed one eye.
"I'll sleep here with you then." Minwoo said.
"Oppa won't like it..." I clutched my pillow with my eyes closed.
"You're practically asleep already! Come." I tiredly and willingly walked into his embrace, too sleepy to care.
He easily picked me up and lied me on my bed, then slipped in beside me.
As I hugged my pillow, I started settling in for sleep.
I remember that Minwoo had brought my presents up to my room.
I shot up and scanned the room for them.
"Is something wrong?" Minwoo asked, sitting up with me.
I spotted the SHINee CDs with the other albums I bought before, the envelope on my desk and my journal on my night stand.
I my lamp and picked up the book, wishing to look at it once more.
Opening it up to the first page again, I admired the designs and the picture of me smiling prettily that was pasted above reason number one.
Minwoo read it out loud to me.
"Reason number one, I love you because your smile takes my breath away."
I automatically smiled.
Minwoo pretended to be choking.
"Noona...stop...smiling. Can't. Breathe." He joked.
I laughed and tried to suppress my smile, but failed miserably, so I covered it instead.
Minwoo started breathing in air quickly and heavily as if he was just able to breathe again.
"Aigoo, you're such a joker."
"I love making you laugh." He said pressing his forehead against mine.
We shared smiles.
"Oh, Minwoo, I forgot." 
"Hmm? What is it?" He asked.
"I forgot..." Trailing off, I closed my eyes.
I softly and gently kissed Minwoo's lips.
It was the first time I had ever kissed anybody or anyone had kissed me, but I decided that I liked it.
Pulling away, I closed the journal and placed it back on my nightstand.
I took Minwoo's arm and wrapped it around my shoulders.
I snuggled into him and settled for sleep for real this time.
"Good night, Noona." Minwoo said and reached over and turned off the lamp.

Heelo~!
I'm back! 
I'm finally done my exams *Does a happy dance*
Now I can write as much as I want~
:D