Playing At The Water Park

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(Girl's Generation - Way To Go!)
 
Chapter 38 : Playing At The Water Park
 
Your POV:
 
Hearing the echo of a door swinging open and close, it captures the attention of Mir, Joon and I.
Both of their mouths turn up into smiles.
"Hyungs! You made it." Mir greeted the three males that walked over in swim shorts.
Joon joins him.
Curious about the newcomers, I waded over closer.
"Hey, isn't that your sister?" A familiar face asked, nodding in my direction.
"Yeah. Come over here, _____." Mir waved me over.
"You remember Seungho, right? And Thunder and G.O." 
A spark of memory lit up inside of me.
"Oh yeah, Seungho oppa, Thunder oppa, G.O oppa." I pointed to each of them.
"You remember us." G.O said and I nodded.
Mir used to bring his friends over almost every weekend, but that was...before certain people disappeared.
"It's been too long, man. How the hell have you been?" Seungho bro hugged my brother.
"Times have started to become brighter." I know he's talking about me.
"What have you been up to all of this time?"
I lost interest in their conversation and was about to leave, but their conversation sparked up again.
"So what brings you and _____ here today?" Thunder asked.
"I brought her and the other kids here just to play around. _____ was in the talent show at her school a few hours ago. We went to go watch her and then we went to eat and did some karaoke." Mir explained.
Joon burst out laughing.
"You at noraebang?! Please. I'm surprised that _____ hasn't died laughing. Your singing is no joke." 
"I'm not THAT bad. Shut up." Mir smacked Joon's arm.
"Anyway," Thunder cleared his throat.
"What grade are you in now? Eleven? Twelve?" 
"I'm in university now, Cheondung oppa." 
He blinks in disbelief.
"Wow, already? It seems like just yesterday the five us were walking you to your first year of high school. Aigoo, how time has passed..." Seungho shook his head also not believing that much time had passed.
"Look at how grown up you are now. Beautiful." G.O smiled and ruffled my damp hair.
"You should get a boyfriend soon." Joon winked.
I cringed.
"You're too old, Joon oppa." 
"And you're not touching my sister." Mir suddenly grew defensive and grabbed Joon by his neck, lightly of course.
He had no shirt on, so he couldn't grab the collar.
"Chill. You know I'm just playing around." Joon threw his hands up.
"Mir said that you were in a talent show? What did you do?" Seungho asked.
"I sang. Oh, and played a harp." 
"Sing? Are you any good?" G.O's eyes widened in interest.
"Um...I guess..." I say awkwardly.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean or anything. It's just, I like to sing." G.O explained sheepishly.
"It's okay, I like singing too." 
"You should hear her. She's really daebak." Jeongmin suddenly pops up from behind my shoulder.
"Hi, Lee Jeongmin." He smiles at the older guys.
"A-aniya. I'm just okay."
"She's being really modest." Donghyun springs up from my other shoulder.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Donghyun, _____'s friend." Donghyun bows politely.
I glance behind me and see everyone gathered in a group.
"Hey! It's you guys!" Luna says walking up and pointed to G.O, Thunder and Seungho.
"Luna, what a surprise. It's nice to see you again."
"Oppas, these are all of my friends. You know Jiyoung and Luna already. Jeongmin and Donghyun have introduced themselves, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Hyunseong, Minwoo and Sungjong." I introduced everyone and they nodded.
"Nice to meet you all. We are Mir's friends from a long time ago. I'm Yang Seungho and this is..." He continued to introduce Joon, G.O and Thunder.
There was more chatter between us all including everyone insisting me singing a little for G.O.
"Noona, come play on the big slide with me!" Minwoo grabs my hand and pulls me away.
"Ah-Yah, No Minwoo, slow down!" I say as he tugs me away.
We climb up all the way to the top and he grabs a yellow, double-ringed tube to ride down on.
"Front or back?" 
"Back." 
We get on and I grip the handles by my side.
"Woo! Yeah!" Minwoo exclaims and I laugh along.
Riding the same slide over and over again, it was the most fun I had in a long time.
We went to a different slide that was a deep green colour.
Minwoo was going to go down first, but to my surprise, he grabbed my hand pulling me down with him.
I shrieked and squeezed the air out of Minwoo.
Squealing as water splashed us, we reached the bottom and I laughed, hitting Minwoo playfully.
"Aish, Minwoo." I laughed.
We sat and laughed together.
"_____! Minwoo! Come play water volleyball with us." Jiyoung waved us over.
We played altogether and separately and just had plain old fun.
Minwoo spent most of his time playing with me and was where ever I was.
For our last game activity, we had a tournament of chicken fighting.
The pairings were Luna and Sungjong, Jiyoung and Joon, Kwangmin and Jeongmin, Youngmin and Hyunseong, Donghyun and Thunder, Seungho and G.O, me and Minwoo and since there were uneven numbers, I was also paired up with my brother.
Everyone, but the pairs that had girls in them, were trying to find out who was the strongest of the two.
Luna, Sungjong, Me, Minwoo, Mir, Jiyoung and Joon were just standing and watching the others argue, their pride completely getting in the way.
"Yah. You want to cut it out already? We're waiting." Jiyoung said clearly annoyed. Her foot tapped the tiles of the floor and her arms crossed the front of her chest.
They seemed to figure everything out in under five minutes and Jiyoung's annoyance dissipated right away when we started playing.
Sometimes the battles were long and went on for a while before someone was knocked off, but others lasted less then three seconds.
It was the last battle before the final round and I was riding on Mir's shoulders preparing to go up against Youngmin and Hyunseong.
"Alright, on a count of three, one....two...three!" Seungho karate chopped the air between us.
I began by splashing Hyunseong who was on the top.
I tried pushing Hyunseong off, but my plan back fired.
He grabbed my wrist and started to make me tilt to the side.
I let out a little yelp and tried to retain my balance. Mir saved me last minute.
I splashed water again and quickly used the same thing he did to me, but he would barely budge.
We wrestled for a few seconds and he was winning.
In less then a couple seconds later, I was in plunged into the water.
Mir pulled me up and asked if I was okay.
I just laughed and wiped the water away.
Youngmin pushed off Hyunseong and celebrated with him.
"Aww, we lost." I said.
"It's okay. You still have a chance with Minwoo. Beat them good, kiddo." Mir winked and waded over the sidelines.
"Go _____ and Minwoo!" Luna yelled, smiling and waving our way.
"Woo!" Everyone cheered for both of our teams.
I sat on Minwoo's shoulders and Hyunseong and Youngmin switched so Youngmin was on the top this time.
"Ready...start!" Joon yelled from his spot.
We started, but often stopped because we kept laughing.
Eventually, I just couldn't stop giggling and Youngmin took my moment of weakness to shove me and Minwoo into the water.
"Hyunseong and Youngmin, kings of the chicken fight!" G.O. raised one arm each in victory.
Both Minwoo and I looked at each other at the same time and laughed.

Power is so amazzingggggggggg~ 
 Daehyun is my husband 
WE GOT THE POWER~ I GOT THE POWER~