Minwoo

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
( Infinite - Amazing, SHINee - Replay, After School Blue - Wonder Boy and Girl's Day - Hug Me Once) Click into new tab!
 
Chapter 5 : Minwoo Makes His Entrance!
 
Your POV:
 
I quickly grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him to the sidewalk.
I had just saved him. 
I was scared, shocked and relieved. 
"Are you okay? Oh my gosh, please tell me you're okay." I kept saying things like that to him and hugged him close to me as if it would make him safe from everything. 
My eyes were watery when he didn't answer. I moved him to an arm's length away. 
"You aren't hurt anywhere are you?"
I got a good look at him.
He was the cutest, most adorable boy I had ever seen.
I quickly let go of him, feeling embarrassed.
He still didn't say anything and just stared at me blankly.
Suddenly, his legs gave way and he almost fell, but I stopped him from falling onto the cement. He was heavy.
I sank down gently onto the ground and lied his head on my lap.
"Yah, yah, wake up. Eottoke!" I pulled out my cellphone from my bag.
Minutes later, an ambulance came and rushed us to the hospital.
I waited in the waiting room and answered the nurse's questions.
My answer was usually I don't know though.
Finally a doctor came and told me that he had simply fainted.
I gave a relieved breath.
The doctor also told me that other then fainting, he was completely fine with no injuries at all.
I had worried over nothing.
With that I went to go see him in another room.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I'm a lot better." He replied giving me a reassuring smile.
"That's good." I sighed. I was sort of tired from worrying.  
"The doctor told me that you had saved me. What did you save me from?" He asked. I guess he didn't remember what happened.
"You were crossing the street and there was a car and it didn't even slow down..." I said horrified just thinking about what could of happened.
"I pulled you back before the car hit you and then you fainted and we came here."
"Really? Thank you so much, I owe you my life. Who knows what could of happened to me." He said gratefully.
"You have saved my life and I don't even know your name." He said.
"Oh, my name is Park_____." I said just remembering I haven't introduced myself yet.
"I'm No Minwoo." Minwoo replied.
"You're very pretty." He added shyly.
"Hehe, thank you. You're very cute." I responded smiling and blushing.
A while later, Minwoo was released and we walked out of the hospital.
He said he started to remember what happened.
"How old is _____-sshi?" Minwoo asked.
"Guess."
"I'm guessing..." He tapped his chin.
"That _____-sshi is my noona!"
"That's not an age." I said smiling.
"Okay, okay, Noona is.....19!" He guessed.
"Yes, and I'm guessing that you are..."
"14 or 15." I guessed thinking of how old he looked.
"Noona, I'm 16!" Minwoo pouted.
"Ah, chinchan? Mianhae, Minwoo-sshi~" I giggled and his head.
"Noona, since you saved me, I will treat you to a day of fun!" Minwoo said smiling brightly.
"You don't need to." 
"Noona saved me, and now I need to thank her with a fun-filled day. Noona, I want to have fun with you, please come." Minwoo pleaded.
"Aigoo, all right, but it has to be after school, okay?" I said.
"Yes, I'll come and get you." Minwoo smiled sweetly.
I told Minwoo where the university was and he said that he would wait for me at the entrance.
I spent the rest of the day with Minwoo until it was almost sundown.
During the day, he would tell me that he remembered more bits of what happened.
He remembered being pulled backwards and the car pass in front of him where he was standing before and the sirens of the ambulance.
Apparently, he was so grateful to me he even walked me home.
"You didn't need have to walk me all the way home..." I quietly said as we came up to the house.
"No way, it's almost dark out and it's the least I could do for Noona. What if something happened to you and we couldn't have fun?" Minwoo said shaking his head.
"Okay, okay, Minwoo I'll see you later then, thank you for bringing me back." I waved.
"Annyeong!" He smiled and waved cutely.
Gosh, this kid overflowed aegyo. I had to stop myself from pinching his cheeks.
I wondered where he planned to take me for our 'Day of Fun'.
I smiled to myself just thinking of his cuteness.
The next day, I visited the piano teacher.
"Annyeonghaseyo." I said and bowed politely.
"May I play the piano for a little bit?"
"Yes, go right ahead." She replied.
I sat down and brushed my fingers over the keys.
I played Kiss The Rain by Yiruma.
I closed my eyes and felt the melody.
I really liked how it sounded. It carried me away.
I finished and pressed down on another key to start another song, but stopped.
I decided not to continue and left a heavy heart. I had no idea where it came from.
 

Yoseob's POV:
 
Yoseob passed by the piano room and heard someone playing.
For some reason he was drawn to it so he went back to see who was playing the piano.
Yoseob peeked in and saw that it was _____ .
The song she played was really nice and he liked listening to it.
She finished and started to play another song, but ending up not doing so and started to leave. 
I quickly left so I wouldn't be caught listening to her play.
 

Your POV:
 
At the end of the school day, Yoseob came up to me.
"Yes?"
"What do you major in?" He asked randomly.
I blinked.
"Nothing yet." I answered. "Why?"
"Just asking. Is there nothing that interests you here?" Yoseob asked.
"Not exactly..." 
"Then why are you here?" 
"I wanted to be with Luna." I said simply.
"Luna-sshi wants to become an idol, right?" He asked.
"Yes, she is working very hard. I think that she will be able to become an idol." I smlied.
"What do you want to be?" Yoseob asked.
"I...don't really know what I want to do for a career yet." I hesitated before telling him.
"_____ noona! _____ noona!" A voice called.
Minwoo was standing at the front gates and calling my name.
"Noona! School is over, so lets go play!" He said walking up to us.
"Right now?" I asked. I didn't know we were going to have our fun day the very next day.
He frowned at what I was wearing.
"Noona, why are wearing that?" Minwoo asked.
For class I had to wear a short dress and high heels.
"I had to wear this to class today." I said wishing I could cover up a little bit.
"Lets go shopping first then. I'll buy you some new clothes before we go and have fun." Minwoo said.
"No, it's okay, I can just go back home and change." I didn't like other people buying me expensive things for me. Especially people that were younger then me.
"No way, today I am in charge. I'll take care of everything. I need to treat Noona today." He said puffing out his chest.
"Who are you and who said that you could just barge in here and take _____ somewhere?" Yoseob asked angrily. 
"What are you talking about, this is none of your business." I snapped.
He shrunk back, realizing what he just did and became quiet again.
"Okay, Minwoo lets go then~." I said taking his arm.
"Okay, fun day GO!" He said pumping his fist into the air.
"I need to call Oppa and tell him I'm going out." I told Minwoo remembering last time.
I took out my cellphone and told him.
"Have fun okay?" He said. 
"Yes."
"I'll see you later then. I love you."
"Love you too, Oppa. Make me something good to eat." I hung up.
"Is that hyung you were on the phone with your boyfriend?" Minwoo asked me afterwards.
I laughed at him.
"Me and my brother be boyfriend and girlfriend? That's so disgusting." I said sticking out my tongue.
"So he is your real oppa?" He wanted to make sure.
"Yes." I said in a teasing voice.
"What about the other hyung? The one that was with you at school." Minwoo asked.
"Tch, as if I would be the jerk's girlfriend." I shivered at the thought.
"Hehe, okay. How about buying clothes in this store?" Minwoo pointed.
"Sure."
"You go wait in the change room, I'll pick out clothes for you to try on." He said.
"I can pick out my own clothes." I said.
"No, today I'm in charge. I will pick out clothes for Noona to wear." He repeated.
I gave in and went into the change room.
A few minutes later, Minwoo knocked on the door.
"Here, Noona, try these on first." Minwoo said hanging some clothing over the door.
"Okay."
I reached up and pulled it down.
I changed into the clothes that Minwoo gave me and opened the door slowly.
"Minwoo... I don't think these are good..." I said.
He was sitting on a bench. He turned his head and smiled.
I was wearing a low cut shirt that showed all of my middle and it was loose and revealing. I was also wearing a VERY short skirt.
I blushed as he stared.
"Why did you make me wear this?" I asked looking down at my exposed skin.
"You aren't going to make me wear this are you?!" I exclaimed.
"No, I won't, it wouldn't be good if other guys saw you like this." He said, his grin having a mischievous look to it.
"Then why did you want me to try this?" I asked hiding behind the door because I could no longer stand him staring at me.
"I wanted to see Noona dressed like that, but I didn't want other guys to. Noona is already attractive to all of the boys." Minwoo replied shyly.
I blushed even more. "I want to change now." I said.
"Okay, okay, here, this you like a lot better." Minwoo said giving me an apologetic smile.
I changed again into a pair of black denim short shorts and a white shirt with a red heart on it that hung off of my shoulder. The shirt's sleeves went up to the middle of my palms.
I asked Minwoo to find me a simple black tank top to wear under the shirt.
After I finished changing, I came out again and showed Minwoo.
"Wah, Noona is so pretty!" Minwoo said. (Nunan neomu yeopposo~ Hehe^^ SHINee FTW<3 ----SarahChi1023).
"Is this okay?" I asked looking at myself in a mirror.
"Yes, should we get these then?" He asked.
"Yes~!"
I took my belongings out of the change room and went with Minwoo to go pay.
I insisted that I would at least pay for some of it, but he wouldn't hear of it.
The store clerk scanned the tags on each piece of clothing then cut it off.
"Hey, how about you wear these too?" Minwoo asked holding up a couple of big red bows.
I didn't get to answer.
"Can I get these too?" He said putting them on the counter.
After, buying the clothes and the bow ties, I walked out with Minwoo wearing my new clothes.
"Here, I'll tie up your hair for you." He said taking out the red bows.
I let him tie up me hair into two low ponytails.
It looked like this when he was done~
"Do I look cute now?" I asked using aegyo.
"Noona is so very cute!" Minwoo said satisfied with his work.
"Not nearly as cute as you."
"No way, Noona is much cuter then me. Men aren't supposed to be cute." He said.
Minwoo started taking me to the place where we were going to play, but then he remembered that I didn't get any shoes.
I managed to convince him that I didn't need new shoes and told him that if we go, there would be less time to do what he had planned.
Also, I felt bad that a high school boy was buying me so much.
"Minniewoo~ Where are we going?" I asked nudging his arm.
"It's a surprise."
"Can I have a hint?" I asked with aegyo.
"You'll know when we get there." He smiled, refusing to crack.
We rode the bus and stopped twice before getting off again.
Minwoo moved behind me and covered my eyes.
He lead me forward.
"Okay, are you ready?" Minwoo asked.
"Yes!" I said smiling and biting my lip.
He removed his hands and I opened my eyes.
"Ta-da~!" 
I was standing in front of the entrance to an amusement park!
I watched as a roller coaster came by.
I hadn't been here since--- since my parents were still here.
My smiled slipped and I was forced to think of them again.
"_____ noona, do you not like it?" Minwoo snapped me out of my memories. He sounded sad.
"No, I love it! Hehe, Minniewoo lets go already." I said returning to my happy and excited attitude.
I took Minwoo's hand and ran inside.
First we played games. Then we went to go eat.
Then we played some more games.
We went into the haunted house. The whole time I clung onto Minwoo.
There was one thing that scared Minwoo and he hid behind me. I laughed at him and he returned to being the 'brave' one.
We went though a maze and rode on the bumper cars. 
I was really having a good time.
In fact, it was the best time I've had since forever.
"Lets go on the roller coaster!" Minwoo said.
"I'm scared, but I really want to try it." I said.
"Don't worry, I'll be right here beside you." He said with a serious gaze.
"Are you ready?" Minwoo asked.
"No! No, I'm not ready!" I said chickening out.
"Well, too bad because we are going to go soon." Minwoo smiled.
It started moving and I unconsciously went under Minwoo's arm.
"KKKYYAAA!!!~~" I screamed.
The ride was extremely thrilling.
When we got off, I was really dizzy.
I loved the roller coaster and wanted to ride it again.
"Minwoo, I feel really dizzy~." I said holding on to his shoulder to keep balance.
"Are you? We should go sit down for a little bit then." He said.
He walked me to a bench and sat me down.
"Do you like it?" Minwoo asked.
"Yes." I said trying to make the dizziness go away.
"You know, I remember some more stuff from yesterday."
I turned to him.
"Yesterday, after Noona saved me, you were hugging me very tightly." He said teasing me.
"I was so scared that something happened to you." 
"Do you know what else I remember?"
"What is that?" I asked.
"Seeing _____'s face for the first time." He gave me a shy smile. 
"What should we ride next?" Minwoo asked.
"You pick."
It was already dark out. I didn't realized how long we've been out for.
"Okay, then..."
"Lets go ride that one!" He pointed at a ride called the Hellavator.
"Okay." I agreed.
"You're not scared?" He asked me.
"I'm very scared, but it's fun and I'll be okay because I'm going with someone." I said.
I became afraid again as they secured us in our seats.
Once everyone was secure, we shot up.
I screamed and clutched onto Minwoo's hand.
It was warm and comforting to hold.
I still screamed my lungs out though.
I swore that we played every game and rode every ride there.
We finally left at around 10pm.
We walked along the Han River. The cool breeze was refreshing and I still wanted to play.
We sat on the grass and watched the city lights.
"Minniewoo?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun, but I still want to play." I said.
He smiled and said nothing.
"I don't want this day to end." I added in a quieter voice.
"I'm really tired though." I said leaning on his shoulder.
"We should go home then." He said.
I sighed.
"Yes, we should, It's getting late."
"Lets stay here for a while longer then." Minwoo whispered.
"Okay."
I relaxed every part of me and didn't object when Minwoo put his arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer.

Sorry for taking so long to update!
I really love this chapter~ 
It's sort of long though hehe^^
captainmai, my awesome Co-Author rules :)
Thank you for reading!
(SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE SHINEE!!!!!) 
----SarahChi1023

"Seeing _____'s face for the first time." He gave me a shy smile.
OHH GOD SARAH! That's some cheesy stuff right there! Gosh! How cheesy can you get!
SHINee~~ <3 
This is my first message! Hehe!
I'll try my best to be the Co-Author and fix Sarah's mistakes!
Sarah and I are trying our best to upload and write and edit this stuff for you guys.
Thank you for supporting us and stuff.
We really appreciated it~ <3 =D
~CaptainMai
 
P.S. SarahChi1023 was here! XD Sarah wins and you lose :)