Celebration Dinner

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(Big Bang - Blue) I couldn't find a fitting song, so I settled for this ;-;
 
Chapter 35 : Celebration Dinner
 
Your POV: 
 
"There you are, _____, I was just about to call about when you were coming." Mir says to me as I walk through into the restaurant.
"Sorry, they wanted me to help clean up." I lie.
There is no food on the table, just eleven plates and cups.
"You didn't order yet?" I ask, sitting in between Luna and Mir.
"We couldn't order without our little princess!" Mir laughs.
"Haha, yeah." I said, feeling guilty.
"Is there anything you want to order?"
"What ever you guys want is okay with me." I didn't feel like eating.
Suddenly, our table was full of conversations and arguments about what food they should order.
Mir kept it at a minimal for a while, but then it was one side of the table against the other.
"No! We shouldn't get bibambap! We should get mandu!"
"Bibambap!"
"Mandu!"
"_____, what do you think we should get? Bibambap..." Mir makes a face.
"Or mandu!" His eyes light up and smile.
"I think that we have enough food, Oppa. We'll get bibambap and mandu next time." 
A chorus of 'okay's come from around the table.
"_____ noona, is such a good peace keeper. What about you, Hyung? Shouldn't you be the peace keeper instead since you're the oldest?" Minwoo asks, causing Mir to pout.
"Shut up."
Everyone laughs but me.
They all talked with each other while I was somewhere else, deep in my thoughts.
How could he be so mean to me...?
"...isn't that what you wanted since the beginning?"
Yoseob's words echo through my brain.
Yes, I did, but now...it's different now...
I was foolish to think that maybe, in some same way, Yoseob loved me too.
"Next time we meet, I won't know you, and you won't know me, araso?!"
It made my heart break.
I never knew he hated me so much.
He hates me more then I ever disliked him.
Then why? Tell me Yang Yoseob! Why were you so nice to me about my parents? Why would we be having a nice conversation then all of the sudden you would snap at me?, I demand, even though there is no way he would be able to know what I was thinking.
I bet he doesn't even care, anyway, my conscience bitterly thought.
 
Just love me,
That's all of I ask of you.
 
I sing with unspoken words and wish that, in some way, it would reach him.
"Here, _____" A voice breaks my thoughts.
Luna is holding out chopsticks to me.
"Thanks." I accept them, setting it down across my plate.
"Noona?" Minwoo calls from across the circular table.
"Mmm?" I look up at him, only half paying attention.
"Are you okay? You're really quiet." Minwoo voice causes everyone to hush.
"I'm just a little tired." I smile sadly, without him knowing a thing about the meaning behind it.
"Today was a busy day."
"It's okay, Noona, if you're sleepy, you can always go home. No one will mind, right?"
A bunch of heads nod.
"Aw, Minnie, I'm okay. Thank you for worrying about me though." I pick up my chopsticks again.
A waiter was bring us the first couple of dishes.
There was no way I could leave without feeling guilty.
"Here, _____-ah, you should eat this and have this and oh! This is good too." Mir started piling up food onto my plate.
I managed a smile.
"I can't get my own food you know, Oppa." 
"Eat it all! Don't forget about dessert, too!" 
"Then." I say, picking up a piece of meat with my chopsticks.
"You eat a lot, too!" I stuff it in his mouth.
He chewed a few times then swallowed. 
He was about to say something to me, but the waiter came again with two more dishes.
"More food!" Mir happily smiled.
Dinner continued on with a lot of chatter and a battle between the last piece of grilled meat.
"Yes, I won!" Mir his arms in the air in victory.
Youngmin put his chopsticks down in defeat.
"Hyung, you're so childish." He said, with his head resting in his hand.
Mir pretended not to listen and just kept celebrating.
"He's just like a kindergartner." I whisper, loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Am not. You guys are just sore losers." He stuck out his tongue at the two of us, causing everyone to laugh.
"I'm so full." Jiyoung said patting her belly.
"I don't think I can move." Luna added.
"Hey, _____ noona, I thought you said you'e never seen twins in person before." Kwangmin pointed out.
"Oh, is that what I said? I meant male twins." I smile sheepishly.
"You're just too used to us." Luna said.
Looking at everyone, I see that no one is talking anymore, either sitting back in their chair or holding their head in their hand.
They all looked tired after eating so much food.
On my plate, most of the food Mir gave to me was still there. 
I tried to eat, but I really had no appetite and just sipped on my ice water.
"Okay, everyone! Let's go play!" Mir excitedly shouted after paying.
"I'm so tired." 
"Me too." Several voices said.
"Aww, come on! The night's still young! We can sleep later." Mir pulled me up.
"Come on, kids. Up! Let's go. _____ says to get up too, don't you, _____-ah?"
"Come on, let's go play, shall we?" I smile.
"Tell us where we're going first, Hyung." Hyunseong lazily said.
"Yeah, Oppa, where are we going?" I question shaking his arm slightly.
He smiles that smile that always has something hidden behind it.
"Why don't you come and find out?"
We all just exchanged looks wondering what exactly Mir had planned.