Getting Somewhere...Or No Where...

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(SHINee - The Reason)
 
Chapter 30 : Getting Somewhere...Or No Where
 
You're POV:
 
Classes go normally and when I was alone at lunch once again, I just assumed that Luna was with Sungjong again. On a secret date perhaps.
Soon it was the end of the day and time for our last practice session before dress rehearsals tomorrow with all of the other performers.
Our practice also goes well, but Yoseob had added a part where he would come up to me and brush my hair behind my ear. 
It made me feel uneasy with butterflies.
Now, we were going to take a break then go start from the beginning one last time.
I went to my bag, pulling out the snacks I prepared and opened a bag of chips.
"Want some?" I hold out the chip bag toward Yoseob.
Wordlessly he took out a couple of the chips.
Inside I felt really happy.
I handed him a bottle of pop and took out the rest of the snacks.
"Are you really going to eat all of this? You'll get fat." He says popping another chip into his mouth.
"I'm sharing with you aren't I? Don't guys eat a lot?" I ask, innocent.
"I guess. At least we'll both be full." Yoseob shrugs.
"Next time I'll make something to eat. At least it will be healthier."
"If Mir's cooking is really good...then yours should be really bad, right?" He joked.
"No! I'm good at cooking, too!" I hit his arm.
"Ow, _____ that hurt. I think I need to go to the hospital now." Yoseob pretended he was broken down in pain.
"No, it's okay, you can suffer." I say, waving him away in dismissal.
"Are you really going to let me suffer like this Park _____? Even though you hurt me?" Yoseob asked in fake disbelief.
I can't help but laugh. The way Yoseob was acting was so funny.
"And now you're laughing? You are such an evil person." Yoseob turns away with his arms folded.
"Okay, okay. Stop it." I say between laughs.
I was enjoying conversing with Yoseob for once.
It was the first time it had ever been like this.
Maybe...just maybe, we were starting to get closer.
"Am I funny to you?" Suddenly he's in my face and I stop immediately. 
He was scary and the closeness was making me uncomfortable.
With Yoseob being so close I could see that his eyes are soft, he was joking, but it was still intimidating.
He smiles and moves away.
"Gotcha. You should have seen the look on your face." He smirks and takes a gulp of his drink.
I blink and snap out of it.
"Hmph." I glare also taking a drink.
The time passes in silence as we finish eating everything together.
"Are you nervous about tomorrow?"
I shake my head.
"Not really."
"We should go have dinner with everyone else afterword. It will be fun."
"After...?" He mutters. I figure he's saying that to himself so I don't respond.
"I'm busy." He suddenly says. There is that familiar cold bite in his voice.
"Busy?" I ask.
"Yes. Busy. Didn't you hear the first time?" Yoseob snaps.
"What's with the tone? Why are you suddenly like this again?" I snap right back, sick of his attitude.
"What? I just said I was busy. What's your problem?" 
"You have to be kidding me. Ever since we first met all you had was your stupid attitude! Finally you start to be nice for once and then all of the sudden you are like this again. Why are you so nice to me one minute and then cold and mean the next?" I yell.
"That doesn't concern you. Why should you care anyway? Forget it, I'm leaving." He throws his hands up in defeat.
"You are unbelievable. Why can't you just be nice? I hate it when you're like this. Yang Yoseob, you listen to me! Come back here!" The door shuts with such a loud noise it makes me jump.
I sink to my knees, covering my face with my hands.
My sobs are heard throughout the whole auditorium.

Longer chapters are on the way~
I just don't know when...
Please do the poll and comments would be lovely.
I would like to know how you're liking the story so far so I can improve.
ARASO?!
P.S. 
IT'S MY HOBABY'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <33333333333333333333
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Saranghae Howon Oppa~
Happy birthday to you! ^^
(He's mine, don't touch him)
:]
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday, baby  Sa~ rang~ hae~