Too Many Questions

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
 
Chapter 47 : Too Many Questions
 
Your POV: 
 
Friday was pretty much a repeat of Thursday.
Attempting to break through the Warrior's armour, being shot down, getting discouraged and doing it all over again.
Fun? Not very.
In the morning, I bought me and Yoseob coffees.
"Here." I said as I held it out to him.
At first he didn't take it, ignoring me of course.
But then I tell him about how much of a waste it would be, how I couldn't drink two cups in one day.
I talked on and on and added how it would be a waste of my money too.
Sometime later while I was in between telling him of how some starving kids in Africa had plucked the beans to make the coffee, he finally takes it from my hand and sips it.
I smiled.
I really didn't think he would take it and I would end up having to throw it out.
I was sure he took it just to shut me up, but he took it nonetheless.
I used all of my free time with Yoseob, mostly jabbering non-sense.
Because he never talked, I was pretty much free to say anything I wanted.
Many times he had tried to get rid of me, sometimes successful, sometimes not.
One time when I had lost him, I just really felt like giving up and crying in a lonely corner.
So in the latest attempt to lose me, I decide to give him and me a break.
I let him go while I just took a seat somewhere and swam in my thoughts.
I really just wanted him to love me too.
Or at least be my friend.
He was making me so miserable following around like some puppy and him, the cruel guy who wanted nothing to do with the puppy.
I felt bad that I was bugging him so much, but what could I do.
Go back to before and just watch him with longing eyes from afar.
If I kept trying I would eventually get what I want right?
He treats me like this, pushes me away and I ask myself, why do I even like him?
Minwoo asked me the same thing.
And I do wonder why I keep going after a lost cause like Yoseob.
He's rude, has a temper, mean, doesn't know how to say please or thank you, very cold....the list goes on.
He the exact opposite of my ideal guy.
So I thought hard about it.
Why do I love Yoseob?
He's strong, handsome, smart, we both share that loneliness of the absence of parents and what?
I'm sure there are other girls who share these same things with Yoseob, but they don't even speak to him.
No ones does. Mostly.
I was probably the first person to get so close to him without getting a few bruises or broken bones.
Why was I so different?
What was different about me that allowed me to see past his flaws and even fall in love with him when I knew his personality?
I loved him the first time I saw him, I think there are a few handfuls of girls who have done the same, but after they found out what kind of guy he was, they immediately turned their backs on him to look for someone better.
Why aren't I like them?
All of the unanswered questions gave me a headache and I had to force myself to stop.
There were just too many questions.