Secret Location(s)?

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(SHINee - One) <---- I loveee this song 
 
Chapter 24 : Secret Location(s)?
 
Your POV: 
 
"I'll be back from work at around nine, okay?" Mir tells me at the front door.
"Okay. See you later." I toss his car keys to him and send him off.
"Be good, kids. Don't take candy from strangers!" 
Minwoo and I laugh.
"Oppa!" 
"Okay, okay, I'm going. Have fun." 
We wave until his car is out of sight.
"So where are we going?" I ask.
"It's a secret." He puts a finger to his lips and winks.
Adorable. Too bad I didn't get that on camera.
"Are we going to go eat? I'm hungry after singing so much." I say patting my tummy.
"Good thing you're hungry then. Let's go eat." Minwoo grabs my hand and pulls me beside him.
We walk and walk and walk until we enter a bakery.
Minwoo leads me to a table where he pulls out a chair for me like a gentleman then goes to the other chair and sits across from me.
"Is it okay if I order for you?"
 Minwoo asks and I nod.
He goes up to the counter and orders somethings that are unknown to me because I couldn't hear what he was saying.
He sees me watching and motions for me to turn around.
A minute later, Minwoo returns with two plates, one covered.
He places the covered one in front of me and sits again.
"What is it?" I asked, curious.
"Go ahead and look."
 He nods and smiles.
I lift the cover off to reveal a small cheesecake in the shape of Rilakkuma garnished with a little red gummy sword and small green leaf. 
It looked like a mint leaf.
"It's so cute~" I squeal and take out my phone to take a picture of it.
I pick up my fork completely ready to dig in, but I stop last minute.
"Aren't you going to eat it?"
 Minwoo asked.
"I want to..." I say in a dilemma.
"But it's too cute to eat!" 
Minwoo laughs at me and takes a bite of his own dessert.
"I don't want to wreck it." I say.
My stomach growls in protest, demanding to be fed.
Minwoo laughs even more and I just pout.
"Here."
 He says and picks up my fork, sticking it into Rilakkuma's face and taking a bit off.
"Ah."
 He holds the fork with the piece of cake on it toward me.
I hesitate at first, but in the end I decide to eat it since Minwoo had already broken the cute cake.
"It's good." I say, with two thumbs up.
He gave my fork back and picked up his own again.
I wolfed down my cake with such speed, I surprised myself.
"Are you still hungry?" Minwoo asked amused.
"Nope, that was perfect. I'm not hungry anymore~" I stretch, happy that my hunger was satisfied.
He finishes his last few bites and leans back in his chair.
"Is there anything else you want?"
"Not that I can think of." I tap my bottom lip.
"Are you ready to go then?" An employee comes and takes our dishes and utensils.
"Go where?" I ask. I thought that this was the secret place he was taking me to.
"Next secret location!" He declares.
We walk around the city and I attempt to get him to tell me where we were going.
"Shh~ We are almost there!" He says adorably and continues to pull me along.
We wait at a bus stop and get on, riding it for a few minutes.
I watch as the scenery changes a little, less city-like. More like a town, or even a little bit like there countryside.
I didn't know why we were so close to the agricultural area.
We stopped somewhere foreign to me and got off walking a couple of blocks again.
We really were in the country now, a variety of different types of farms were visible in every direction.
Fields of rice went on and on until I couldn't see.
"Why are we here?" I ask, wondering just what could be out here.
"Almost there." 
Up ahead I see a another farm or maybe it was a stable.
There are two beautiful mares, one with a coat of the darkest, but majestic, coal and the other, the colour of sand.
The dark coloured mare was completely black, almost like a shadow to the much lighter horse.
The sandy coloured horse lifted it's head in our direction causing it's snow white mane to dance.
The two mares look at us with interest and started to walk, then trot over to the wooden fence closest to us.
Minwoo smiles and puts his hand out for them to nuzzle.
"Is this secret place number two?" I ask as the black horse comes to sniff my outstretched hand.
I giggle as my palm is tickled.
"Yup, this is Misty and this one is Seashell." He points to the black mare then to the sandy coloured one.
"Hey there, Misty." I coo and her muzzle.
"You're a beautiful girl aren't you?" 
Misty nickers and blows out air.
I admire Misty's appearance. It is clear that these horses are well-kept for and healthy.
"I come here sometimes, when I feel upset, or I need calming down." Minwoo says.
Looking at him, I give him my attention.
"I used to come here when I was a little kid. I've always had a liking to horses, they take whatever's bothering me away." He affectionately pats Seashell.
"I didn't know you needed calming down. I've never seen you anything but...happy." I say.
"Life can be frustrating and hard, you should know that. I'm a human just as much as you are."
Oh, yeah, right...
"Lately, I come here because I need to think. I'm trying to....how do I put it..." I let him think.
"Figure out things. Gain some confidence I guess." He says.
"Anything I can help with?" 
He good-naturedly shakes his head still smiling, like he always does.
"Well, then." I turn back to Misty.
"I'm sure that you will succeed or accomplish what ever it is you're having problems with. I'll be here for you and cheering for you all along the way, too." 
"You'll be here for me? Me, Noona?" He asks making sure.
I smile, a nice, encouraging smile. 
"Of course, you've been here for me all of this time. I'm positive that you can do anything you set your mind to." 
He just smiles back, a happy smile. A smile full of content.