Rain Cloud

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(Super Junior - Happiness)
 
Chapter 37 : Rain Cloud
 
Your POV: 
 
"It's so nice out here~" Luna stretched her arms out to the stars.
"Yeah, it was so hot in the karaoke room." Jiyoung added fanning her face with her hands.
"They need to put in a window." Donghyun agreed.
"Or install an air conditioner." Mir said.
"Yeah." We chorused.
Small conversations were made between everyone as we walked along the sidewalk.
"Do any of you need to be home?" Mir suddenly asked.
"No." Everyone shook their heads.
Mir smiled.
"Okay good. Let's get going then, shall we?" 
"To where?" I asked.
"Nobody's tired right? Lot's of energy?" Mir asked continuing forward in front of all of us and walking faster.
"Where are we going?" Jeongmin jogs up to Mir and taps his shoulder.
When he doesn't answer, Kwangmin repeats Jeongmin's words.
"Oppa, don't keep making our destinations secret." I say.
He just continues to smile and walks casually with his hands stuck in his pockets.
Without a choice we just follow him and voice our guesses on where we were going.
I was starting to grow cold.
My body temperature dropped after we left noraebang and now the night was a lot colder then it was before.
I shivered, still wearing the sequenced black dress I wore for Yoseob and my performance.
"Are you cold, Noona?" Minwoo slowed so he was walking beside me.
I was at the very back of our big group of people, alone.
"A little." I confess, rubbing my arm.
"Tsk tsk. You shouldn't have wore this." Minwoo scolds lightly, with a smile.
He slips off his hoodie and places it over my shoulders.
I could still feel the body heat he left on it.
"It's okay, Minnie, you can have your jacket. I don't mind being cold." I say.
Truthfully, I felt really warm with it on and I would have rather left it on.
Minwoo just silently takes both of my hands in both of his and rubs them.
His hands are warm and soft in my stiff, cold ones.
"Won't you get cold then?" I ask.
"I'll be okay, Noona. You don't have to worry about me." Minwoo smiles adorably.
 I just smiled back softly in thanks.
"You know I would do anything for you, right, Noona?" Minwoo's eyes twinkled in seriousness.
"Thank you. I'd do anything for you, too. I ruffle his hair.
Suddenly Mir started to pick up his pace and ran up to a building at the end of the street.
The sign on the building read 'Rain Cloud Indoor Water Park'.
The two little signs on the door had the opening and closing times and the other said 'CLOSED' in big white letters.
"Oppa, what are we doing here? It says it's closed." I point out.
Mir knocks on the glass door with a unique rhythm and we silently wait.
A guy I recognize poked his head through the door and bumped fists with Mir.
"Joonie hyung, think you could let us in?" 
I remember now, the guy at the door was Lee Joon, one Mir's good friends.
"Joon oppa!" I yell out unconsciously.
His head turns in my direction.
"_____?" He sees me and smiles, opening the door up wider to let everyone in.
"Well, it's been a long since I've seen Mir's little sister." Joon said.
"It's nice to see you again, Joon oppa. You work here?" I asked.
"Yeah, restaurant life wasn't for me. I could never be a better cook then your Oppa. I like water, so why not a water park." He gestures to the building he was standing in.
"Aren't we going to get in trouble? The water park is closed." 
"No worries. I always have the last shift and everyone has already gone home. I use the whole park for myself all the time." Joon reassures.
We were all inside of the lobby standing and talking.
"But Oppa, we have to swim suits." I point out.
"Don't worry about it, baby girl. Joonie, here, will take care of that." Mir smiles toward his friend.
The next thing I know, I, along with Luna and Jiyoung, are ushered into the women's change rooms with folded clothing I didn't get too look at properly.
"Hurry and change into those and come out!" Joon calls.
I hear the door swing close and muffled voices fading.
"Are we supposed to change into these?" Jiyoung asks.
She holds up a bikini style top and short bottoms.
They were a metallic-like colour of gray.
I unfold my set of cloths I was given to find that mine were exactly the same.
I shrug, examining my swim suit.
Luna was already tugging off her shirt.
"What if these don't fit?" I wonder aloud.
"What if these are used?!" Jiyoung gasps and drops the clothes as if they were covered in needles.
I look closely at both of ours. There were still small tags attached.
"Hey, this actually fits really well." Luna's voice said.
I turn and see her with the same metallic gray bathing suit on.
Jiyoung and I start getting into ours.
Stuffing our street clothes into our bags, we go out to the pool area.
"The bathing suits are kinda cute, but the fact that we're all wearing it is a big no-no." Jiyoung makes a face.
Fashion was an important thing to her.
"Yeah, I like it, but I kinda want to cover up." I said, wrapping my arms around me lean stomach.
The other guys were already changed and in the water.
"Takes you girls long enough." Joon says.
"I see those fit you three nicely."
His smile had something about it that made me feel even more self conscious.
"C-can I have a shirt or something?" I ask.
"I have an extra t-shirt. I can go get it." Joon goes off to a door that was for employees only.
Meanwhile, Luna and Jiyoung go and wade in the shallow part of the pool.
"_____ noona! Come on in! The water feels great!" Jeongmin calls, dunking his head underwater and bobbing right back up.
I shake my head and continue to clutch my middle.
Looking around, I see slides of all colours, twisting and curling around everywhere.
Mir comes out of the water, the tips of his hair held together with water.
He takes my bag and puts in a square, one foot by one foot locker.
Careful not to get his cell phone wet, he makes a call.
I wonder who he could have been calling.
Joon comes back out from the employee's room with a folded white t-shirt, like promised.
"Here." He tosses it to me.
"Kansamnida." I quickly pull it over my head and exhale feeling much more comfortable.
On the front was a big 'J' in plain black font.
"The rest of the hyungs said that they'll be here soon." Mir comes up and tells Joon.
"Alright. We can play until they get here." 
"Let's go play in the water, _____!" Mir said and in two seconds, he has me scooped up and runs into the chlorine-filled liquid.
"Wah!" I shriek in surprise.
He dunks us both into the water.
"Oppa!" I yell once we came back up.
He just laughs and does it again.
This time I laugh too, but still squirm and try to escape.
"Let _____ noona go!" Minwoo yells and splashes the both of us.
Hyunseong and Kwangmin join in and Mir eventually drops me to protect himself.
I fall into the water.
Luckily it was deep enough so I didn't hit the bottom.
I come up and wipe the water from my eyes.
"Gwenchana?" Minwoo asks.
"I'm fine."
I stand and spin 180 degrees toward my oppa who was splashing the other two boys.
"Oppa, start running because I'm going to get you!"
He blinks once then starts scrambling up to a purple slide.
Sitting at the top of the slide, his head turns and sees me close behind.
Quickly, he pushes himself forward and me following suit.
I catch him at the bottom, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving a fake evil laugh.
"Got you!"
He pokes my side causing me to loosen my grip and allowing him to escape.
I chased him around and all over every slide, getting caught in between a swimming competition between Youngmin and Donghyun.
Everyone played happily in the water together and I was glad that they were having so much fun.

captainmai this and the next chapter is for you. ;o
Comments would be appreciated.
Just sayin' ;p
JK.