Yoseob The Heartless Warrior

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
Right click and out into a new tab!
(2NE1 - Hate You, B2ST - On Rainy Days and Miss A - Goodbye, Baby) Please listen to them in that order!
 
Chapter 3 : Yoseob's Warrior Side
 
Your POV:
 
The next day after school, I had no intention of going with him, but he showed up beside me in a fancy car.
"Get in." He said.
"I don't want to." I said. 
He leaned over and opened the passenger door. In one quick movement, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, driving off before I could get out. 
"This is kidnapping you know." I said fixing my hair and the mirror. 
"Are we there yet?" I asked. 
He didn't say anything and just kept on driving. 
Fine, I thought. Finally we came up to a poor looking building. 
The parking lot was already full. This place actually creeped me out a little bit. 
Yoseob brought me through the back and inside, he had his own personal dressing room with his name on the door and everything. 
I sat down on a chair and took out my cellphone. Yoseob checked the time. 
"There is still time left before my match." He said. 
I didn't look up. "What time does it start?" I asked sending a text message to Luna.
"Six-thirty." He replied.
I glanced at the time on my cellphone. "That's still two hours and a half we need to wait!" I exclaimed.
It looks like he really expected me to sit here and wait for two hours and thirty minutes. First he steals me away and now makes me wait?
Babo ice prince...
"Yah, if we have two hours + to wait, the least you can do after kidnapping me is drive me into town to eat. I have my own money and everything. You can just come pick me up later, too if you want to." I said. 
"I'm hungry..." I added sadly.
He didn't look at me and still said nothing. 
His side profile was very nice. I looked away.
"Fine." He finally said.
"My poor tummy, don't fret any longer!" I said happily to it. 
"What do you want to eat?" Yoseob asked as we drove around.
"What ever you pick is fine with me." I said.
"Okay, then, do you want to go eat dubbokki?" He asked.
"Yes!" I replied in a happy tone. I was ready to eat what ever he wanted me to eat!...As long it was food...
We came up to a small restaurant that was very run-down. "Ahh, Yoseob-sshi, you have a match today, too?" The Ajusshi who owned the restaurant said. 
"Yes." Yoseob answered.
"The usual? And who is your lovely friend here?" He asked when we sat down.
"Yes, please. I brought her to watch me fight." He replied.
"This kid is really good. He always comes back without a scratch." The Ajusshi told me. 
"Ahh, chinchan?" I said.
We shared a serving of dubbokki. "Do you come here often?" I asked Yoseob.
"I come here before I have a match." He replied slouching in his chair.
Such poor posture....
I looked at him chewing on a piece of dubbokki. 
"I always come and sit here and eat dubbokki." Yoseob added, "This is the first time I have ever brought anybody with me."
I nodded thoughtfully and glanced down. There was only one piece left and it looked like Yoseob saw it too.
We dived for it. I managed to stick my wooden skewer into the last piece and pop it into my mouth.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
Since there was still time left, we went to a cafe. I ordered an espresso. 
We silently sipped at our coffees. Yoseob wouldn't look at me today. I wondered why.
I received a call. 
"Oppa." I said into the phone. Yoseob didn't turn his head, but his eyes were watching me. 
"Where are you and when are you coming home?" Mir asked. 
"Uh..." I glanced at Yoseob, "I'm out with a.... friend, he sort of stole me before I made it home, I'll be back soon."
"You didn't call or text me to tell me you will be going out for a little bit. I was worried." He said.
I could hear the frown in his voice. "Mianhae, I promise I'll let you know next time. I'll be back soon, so don't worry. I'll see you at home." I said. 
"Yes." He replied and hung up.
I sighed. I never liked keeping things from him.
"Let's go back now." Yoseob said. 
"Back? You mean home?" I asked misunderstanding. 
"To the match, babo.He said looking very impatient.
"Tch, you really are the Ice Prince." I muttered following behind him.
Back at the creepy place Yoseob's match was taking place, he brought me to a spot and told me tostay and just stay to me as if I was a dog. 
The place he chose had a perfect view of a cage made of steel and the entrance was to my left.
I wondered what kind of match it was.
All of the sudden, the people spectating started cheering and clapping.
The match was beginning.
Two men entered the cage---Yoseob and a complete stranger.
The referees locked the doors on the cage and handed them each something long and black.
I watched Yoseob pull on the top and I was blinded by the reflection. 
My eyes widened. They were using real, sharp swords. It was a sword match...to the death!?
The match started and already there was a cut on Yoseob's opponent. 
I watched in terror as more and more red lines appeared on the opponent's body. I realized that I was crying. 
I didn't want to watch it, but I couldn't move an inch.
The opponent weak with multiple injuries and blood loss, slowly and painfully tried to slice just a little piece of Yoseob's flawless skin.
The last thing I saw was Yoseob with the look of evil pleasure on his face ready to end his life right then and there. 
I finally willed my body to move and I ran out, tears falling uncontrollably. 
I walked about a block when I heard Yoseob behind me. 
"Do you see my strength clearly now?" He asked. I hated how normal he sounded.
I stopped. "What strength..." I said weakly. "Were you not watching? I just annihilated that guy!"He said grabbing my shoulder and made me turn around. 
He seemed surprised by my tears. 
"You almost killed him! You wanted to kill him!" I accused. 
"But I showed you my power!" he shot back, clearly not understanding.
"You know what, fine, you are the strongest man in the world, I'm in awe seeing your 'power', if that, killing someone is what you call strength. Just leave me alone!" I shot walking away. 
"You idiot, you are going to walk home by yourself at this time?" He called after me. 
I just ignored him and kept walking with no care in the world happened to me then.
I heard him coming after me.
"How do you not see that that proves how powerful I am?" He stepped in front of me, blocking my way. 
"Nobody deserves to die and you do know that there are innocent people who love him and you are going to take away part of their lives too! Did you ever think of that? Yang Yoseob, are you telling me that beating each other until one has no breath is strength? I absolutely hate people like you. You are the same as the people who took my parents!" I had a new tears running down my already wet face. 
I pulled a photo out of the secret pocket inside of my bag. 
It was a picture of my parents and me and Mir oppa. 
I jumped onto Mir's back right when the picture was taken. And my mother was giggling in the picture looking at us. My dad was smiling at us as well.
I crouched silently and wept. "Why did you have to take them away from me..." I whispered. "Why our parents."
He didn't say anything and just stood there.
It seemed that I actually affected him.
"Let me take you home, your brother will be worried." Yoseob said softly. 
He offered his hand, but I just smacked it away and got up on my own. 
Back in his car, I was handed tissues. I cleaned up my face with them. 
The whole drive was in silence and and I only looked out the window. 
When we arrived at my home, Mir was there waiting for me. 
Before getting out I made sure it didn't look like I cried.
"Did you have fun?" he asked giving a much needed hug. 
"Y-yes." I replied.
Yoseob left and we went inside. 
I stayed by my brother's side for the rest of the night. His warm comfort lulled me to sleep.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Your POV:
 
We didn't even say a thing to each other for the next week. I was really surprised that I had affected the great ice prince.
"Are you friends with Yoseob?" Sungjong asked me. I was also good friends with Sungjong.
"No, I can't hate him more." I said frowning.
"I see." he replied.
"_____-ah, Sungjong-sshi," Luna said coming up to us. "Do you want to go to the karaoke place by the park later? Jiyoung is coming too." Luna asked.
Jiyoung was Luna's twin sister.
"Yeah, I'll go." I said smiling.
"I think I'll pass." Sungjong said.
Karaoke didn't seem like his type of thing.
"Then it can just be a girl's night out!" Luna said.
"Are you going to come pick me up?" I asked. 
"Sure, we can hang out at your house after, then." She replied.
"My oppa will be home, oh wait, he's working so it'll be great!" I said smiling. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Yoseob's POV:
 
Yoseob sat on a bench alone. 
That night he brought _____ to his sword match...he was really surprised at her outburst. 
Yoseob felt really bad and didn't know what to do.
So people like me stole your parents, he thought.
And you hate people like me.
He couldn't believe that he made her cry.
Yoseob thought about what she said and what she said was completely right. 
"I need to make it up to her." He said to himself.
He thought of ways to do so, but nothing came to mind that would be good enough and keep his reputation. 
Ah! I got it, he thought.
But she might not go though, he thought afterwards.
Yoseob sighed and decided it was the best plan and that he could just try his best on trying to get her to go.
With that he went to go find her.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Your POV:
 
I was chatting with Sungjong about random things when Yoseob showed up. 
"Come talk to me for a second." He said.
"She doesn't have to go anywhere with you." Sungjong said.
"Sungie, it's all right, I'll talk to him quickly and come back." I said wanting to get this done.
We walked beside each other and went around the school. 
"Tonight, come with me. I want to show you something." Yoseob said.
"Wae? You're not taking me to another one of your matches, are you, because you can just forget it." I said. 
"It's not anything like that, it's just that I'm sorry about the other night." He surprised me.
"Should I believe anything you say?" I said.
"Look, this is the whole reason I'm doing this, just come with me tonight and I promise you won't regret it." Yoseob said.
"I don't want to go anywhere with you and anyways, I have plans tonight." I said. 
"Just come." He said started to get frustrated.
"Forget it, I don't anything to do with you." I said firmly and walked back to Sungjong.
"What did he want?" Sungjong asked when I came back.
"He wanted to take me somewhere. Again. But I'm not going. He just tells me to come. Does he even know what a question is?" I said. 
"Just ignore him, you just have fun tonight with Luna and her sister okay?" Sungjong said.
"Yes!" I said smiling at him.
Later that night we went and sang karaoke for two hours and now we were hungry. 
We went to a nearby restaurant and ate some food until we were full. 
We also went to the arcade and ate ice cream. I was having a really good time---Yoseob free.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Yoseob's POV:
 
Yoseob drove to a place far away. He was mad that _____ had declined going with him.
He drove and drove and drove until he came to the place he wanted _____ to see. 
Memories flooded back. Bad memories.
He stepped out of his car and looked up at the old building.
It was the orphanage he was kept in when he was a kid. He moved from foster home to foster home and always ended up coming back here.
He sighed in anger.
What am I doing asking her to come, He thought.
She's like everyone else, I can't trust her.
Trusting people makes you weak, you have to reveal your secrets and they find out your weakness, then they go off and tell everyone. 
Nobody was trust worthy in this world. He had to be a lone wolf. 
Trusting people will only bring people regret and make them vulnerable to their weakness. 
From now on, Yang Yoseob will never open his heart again and his weakness to forever be hidden, He thought, I will never be hurt again.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Your POV:
 
We were laughing and talking loudly on our way back home. If people saw us they'd say we were drunk.
"Hey, hey, I think someone is following us." Luna said giggling and pointing behind us.
We looked to where she was pointing. There was nothing there.
I was turning my head back forward when I did see a shadow.
"You guys look quickly!" I said pointing to a tree that had a unusual shadow.
Their heads turned to where I was pointing, but the shadow was gone.
"Hmm, I guess it was nothing then." I said.
We faced forward again.
All you could hear were our ear-piercing screams.