The Beginning

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
Chapter 1 : And So It Begins....
 
(Jung Yonghwa - You've Fallen For Me & Yang Yoseob - I Cherish That Person)
(Listen to You've Fallen For Me then I Cherish The Person)
 
Anonmous POV:
 
I bowed before my aunt and uncle.
"You accept your mission?" 
"Yes."
"Bring him back when he is worthy of claiming the throne." The king said.
And with that he sent me and my baby cousin who has already turned two down onto the earth plains...
 
Your POV:
 
"Oppa, I'll be leaving first." I called to him while slipping on my sneakers.
"Wait a second!" He called back. He came and gave me a hug.
"Have a good day." He said holding be tightly.
"Yes~." I said and untangled myself from him.
"I'll pick you up later!" He waved to me from the door. I waved back excitedly.
Today was my first day at an performing arts university and I was attending it with my best friend, Park Luna.
Where was she anyway?
Just then she made her appearance.
"I can't wait, this is going to be great! My dream will come true and I'll have my best friend right beside me!" She bounced up and down. 
She kept talking about it while I just patiently listened and smiled.
She was such a dork sometimes, but I was glad she was excited and happy.
When we arrived, Luna said that she had to go to class early.
"I'll see you at lunch then." I said waving.
"Wah...she's so pretty!" Someone said. 
"Yeah, I wish I was a pretty as her..." another said. 
I blushed and quietly walked along.
I was halfway up some concrete stairs when someone called out to me. 
"Yah, is this yours?" A sunbae asked.
He held up a bracelet. A charm bracelet. The charm bracelet that was given to me by my parents...
"Yes, thanks for picking it up" I said reaching out to take it.
"Well, come and take it from me then." He said running past me.
"Yah! Give that back!" I said running after him.
I almost had a hold on the back of his shirt, but he suddenly made a sharp right turn. I ran into a wall. A human wall that is. 
I closed my eyes, prepared to land on my .
I felt a strong arm around my waist, stopping me from falling. 
I opened my eyes and found the most intriguing and beautiful guy I had ever laid eyes on. 
I was mesmerized by him. It was almost if he was glowing. Every part of him was physically perfect... his eyes being the most attractive, but what was it that I saw in them?
His beautiful eyes had depths in them that told a sad story. One that he was hiding.
"Watch where you're going." He said to me coldly. 
I snapped out of the trance I was in. 
I realized that he was holding the guy who ran off with my bracelet by the wrist in his other hand.
He turned his head away from me and toward the sunbae.
He twisted his arm and the sunbae acknowledged it with a groan.
The sunbae held out the bracelet which was taken by the guy who caught me and let him go.
He also removed his arm which made me stumble and almost fall again.
He threw the bracelet at me. 
"Stay out of my way." He said leaving me dazed.
I realized that my cheeks were red and my heart was racing and my body felt weak and tingly.
I also noticed that everyone around me had stopped and watched the whole thing.
There was a guy watching from afar behind a hedge, but he disappeared when I blinked. 
I was breathless and confused.
What just happened? Who was that guy?
 
Luna's POV:
 
Luna told _____ that she had to go to one of her classes early. 
"I'll see you at lunch then." _____ called behind her. 
Luna turned and waved.
She couldn't stop her excitement. She really couldn't wait at all.
Luna walked to her first class with a skip in her step
 
 
After her first class, Luna tried finding _____, but failed.
Instead, another guy with incredible beauty and perfection went up to her. 
"H-hello." She said nervously. 
"Hello, I'm Lee Sungjong." He said, bowing politely. 
"I'm Park Luna." She said staring at him. 
"Where is your friend?" Sungjong asked.
"Uh, I'm not sure, I was looking for her, but I don't know where she is." Luna said.
"Really? That's too bad." Sungjong said sadly. 
"Well, if you want to meet her we can see her at lunch break." She said relaxing, but still stunned by his looks. He was gorgeous.
"Okay! Do you want to go get a drink?" He asked her.
"Me? Uh, sure." Luna said smiling.
 
Your POV:
 
I was still affected from that morning. It was hard for me to concentrate on anything really.
I was eating a lunch box that my oppa made for me; alone on a shady area of grass. 
I saw him again sitting on a bench across the field.
Babo, you didn't even say thanks to him for helping me, I thought.
I was deciding if I should go and thank him. 
"_____-ah!" A voice I immediately recognized as Luna said. I heard her, but I told no notice of her.
I was enchanted by him again. 
"_____-ah, who are you looking at?" Luna said sitting down beside me.
I snapped my neck toward her quickly so she wouldn't realize what I was doing. 
"I was looking at the grass, it has a nice colour to it." I said.
"Uh-uh...Hello, I'm Park_____. Are you Luna's new friend?" I asked surprised that the guy the sat on the other side of her.
He was just as pretty as that guy from this morning. 
"This is Lee Sungjong, he said he was looking for you." She explained.
"Yes, it's nice to finally meet you, _____-sshi." He said.
"Finally meet me? What do you mean? Did we see each other before?" I asked.
"I have seen you before, it was this morning. And now everything will go as planned---as long he embraces it." Sungjong said.
"You were that guy?" I asked thinking of that person hiding behind the bush.
"Oh wait, wait, wait. What plan? Who embraces what?"
He pointed to the sky. 
"His plan." He was smiling like it was some big joke that was only was known to him.  
"Anyway thank you for letting me meet _____-sshi, Luna-sshi. And good luck to you, _____-sshi." Sungjong said getting up and walking away.
"Well... that was weird..." Luna said. She was silent the whole time.
"Yeah, do you like him?" I asked teasingly.
"No, he's nice and all, but there is just something about him that creeps me out," She smiled.
I laughed and fed her some of my lunch. 
"Mmm! It's really good, your oppa made this for you right?" She said stealing another bite.
"Yes." I answered giggling. Though, hanging out with Luna got my mind off both of the unusual guys I met today, it wasn't long before I couldn't get him out of my head. 
 
 
Why can't I get him out of my head, I thought, I must just be feeling bad because I never thanked him from this morning
With that I decided to try to get him out of my brain and started looking for him. 
It was already after school and I was thinking the Mir oppa was waiting for me. 
I walked around the school and didn't find him. I went around once more and was awarded the same results.
I sighed and turned around to go home with Mir oppa. 
My heart stopped. I was frozen in place. I couldn't breathe. 
He was standing right behind me. 
"Were you looking for me?" 

Okay so this is the first chapter!
I hope and if there are any mistakes please just ignore them...
I hope you enjoyed this and will continue to read the rest of my story.
THANKS FOR READING! (My newbie work...)
AND A SHOUT OUT TO MY CO-AUTHOR, captainmai! Go check out her fanfic! :D