Froggy Pajamas

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(T-ARA - O My God)
 
Chapter 29 : Froggy Pajamas
 
Your POV: 
 
The next morning, I wake up finding a dead weight leaning on my shoulder.
"Oppa, wake up. It's morning." I poke his side and he wakes up right away.
He checks the time on his alarm clock and curls back up in his blanket.
"Sleep more..." He mutters pointing at the clock.
The time reads 5:30am.
"We have to wake up in half an hour anyway, just get up now." I pat his shoulder.
There is no response and I peek at his face.
He had already fallen asleep again.
I smile and rub his back lightly.
"And you say I'm the baby, you big oppa baby." 
I kiss his forehead softly like he would always do for me and a silently go and wash up.
I don't really feel like making breakfast, so I settle for a simple breakfast of cereal, milk and a cup of juice.
As I chewed on my food, I wondered when Mir oppa would wake up.
I go through my usual school day morning routine and as I pass by Mir's room after changing, I see him still asleep, tangled up in his blanket.
As I'm pulling on my shoes, Mir comes running, messy hair, wrinkled pajamas and all.
He was hastily putting on a jacket.
"Wait! _____, I'll take you to school."
"Like that?" I giggle and point at him.
"I promised you that I drive you last night." 
"Uh? You didn't." I say, clearly remember not hearing him promise anything.
"Oh I didn't? Well I did in my head. Let's go, I'm already this far." He shrugs.
I pull out a comb and try to make his hair look less like a birds nest.
"We better go now or you'll be late." 
 
"Hurry and go before people see you like this!" I say, gesturing to Mir's froggy PJs.
"Araso, I'm going." Mir still takes his time giving me a 'have a good day' goodbye kiss on the forehead.
I see people looking so I push him toward his car.
"Bye, _____-ah~"
"Next time I'll just walk..." 
He finally pulls out and drives back home.
I sigh glad he didn't have to suffer from embarrassment, but he didn't look like he cared on the outside so if it was the same on the inside, I couldn't tell.
Glancing at the bag in my hand, I smile.
In the bag were the snacks and drinks for me and Yoseob.
"Was that Mir hyung?" 
I looked up shocked. I didn't hear anyone come beside me.
I'm even more shocked to see that it's Yoseob. I freeze up, I didn't anticipate that moment.
"Why was he in his pajamas? Why is he wearing those pajamas?"
"He was asleep up until I was about to leave." I managed to say.
"What's that?" Yoseob points at the bag, done with the previous subject.
"Just snacks for later." I try to sound casual.
"Okay, see you after school." He walks off.
Was that all you wanted?
I scratch my head. It was always a mystery trying to figure out Yang Yoseob.