With Minwoo's Friends

The Warrior Ice Prince

The Warrior Ice Prince

 
(Boyfriend - Where R U & Boyfriend - Boyfriend)
 
Chapter 26 : With Minwoo's Friends
 
Minwoo's POV:
 
Minwoo and his hyungs dance to the song they sang themselves called 'I'll Be There' and every time a member gets the spot light, they would use it to do fan service to their audience of one.
He couldn't help but watch in jealousy as his friends make his Noona smile and laugh.
Of course, the first of his hyung that was in the spot light was Kwangmin, the one who has had the most skinship with _____ out of the five.
Second was Jeongmin who was a little too flirtatious to Minwoo's liking.
The oldest hyungs were next and he was glad because he didn't really need to worry about them.
After them was Jeongmin again then his own turn.
Minwoo was determined to make _____ laugh more and smile bigger then anyone else.
Finally it was his turn and he combined some cool moves with his ending.
He bent down and went on one knee in front of _____, taking her hand and lightly placing a kiss on the back of it.
He didn't have time to see her reaction, but he was sure it was the best one out of everyone.
That was his only turn throughout the whole song.
The music stopped and their performance ended.
_____ clapped enthusiastically and praised us continuously.
"Wow! You guys are so good! Did you really record that song by yourselves?" 
"Yeah. We have a few songs, but they aren't that good." Jeongmin answers.
Minwoo knew that he just wanted to show off some more.
He didn't want _____ to ask to watch them dance to another song, but at the same time he did because then he would get a chance to show off as well.
"Can I see another one?" 
Jeongmin smiles in triumph.
"Sure."
The boys rest for five minutes and start up the next song.
They danced their to their song called 'Don't Touch My Girl' followed by 'Boyfriend'.
_____ squealed as she hopped onto her feet.
"Aigoo, that last one was so cute~!" 
She goes up to each one of them and ruffles their hair causing them to groan and it in the mirror.
"Sorry." She smiles sheepishly.
"I got a little carried away. Usually I'm the youngest and you guys are just too adorable!" 
"Can you do 'Nan Neoui Boyfriend' part again? Pretty please?" _____'s hopeful eyes and hands that were tightly grasping each other pleaded to them.
A couple of members rolled their eyes while the others, even though tired, were secretly happy that she wanted to see it again.
Hyunseong started the music up again starting from the chorus and hurried to his spot.
______ happily smiled and watched.
She only asked for the Nan Neoui Boyfriend part, but the boys did the whole chorus.
_____ was really happy and clapped wildly again.
"Kansamnida." She said with a pretty smile.
"No problem, Noona." Minwoo says, just happy that she was happy.
"We'll go cool off outside for a few minutes okay? We'll be right back." The leader says.
"Okay, I'll be here." 
The boys all file out into the hallway and go to the end where there is a window they can open.
The twins open it together and take deep breaths of the cool night air.
"I see why you like _____ noona so much." Jeongmin says.
"I like her too! She's like our number one fan!" Youngmin suddenly exclaims.
"You mean our only fan." Donghyun corrects.
Youngmin just shrugs.
"Were you dancing for her before we came, Minwoo?"
"Huh? Uh, yeah, I was." He felt a little embarrassed.
Jeongmin put him in a headlock and gave Minwoo a noogie.
"Our little maknae is all grown up." He pretended to wipe a tear away.
"I'm not a little boy." Minwoo protested.
"Yes you are." He tauntingly pinched his cheek.
"Anyways, you should preserve your youth. Don't grow up too quickly. In fact, I think it would be good for your young blood if you give _____ noona to me." He puts on the mischievous smile that only brings trouble.
"What?!" 
"Preserve your youth, Minwoo!" Jeongmin takes off down the hall.
"Hey! Wait!" 
Minwoo and the remaining four run after Jeongmin.
Minwoo almost has a hold on Jeongmin, but he swiftly opens the practice room door and closes it, locking everyone out, but himself and ______.
From behind the door they hear Jeongmin's voice clearly.
"Noona! Everyone ditched me. I need a hug!" 
"They left you?"
"Uh huh. Ah, Noona, your hugs are the best!"
Minwoo banged on the door.
"OPEN THE DOOR, HYUNG."
"Aww, you're so sweet. I'm sure my hugs aren't the best."
"Aniya! They are jjang! I have a question though...do you have a boyfriend?"
"YAH, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW."
"Wait, Minwoo, I have a spare key." Donghyun pulled out another key from his pocket and quickly unlocked the door.
They all stumble in, trying to get in at the same time.
"Noona! I'll save you!" Someone called out.
They all look at the person who screamed out.
It was Hyunseong. He recoils back, embarrassed.
They find Jeongmin and _____ sitting on the floor and at an respectable distance away from each other.
_____ was laughing and she and Jeongmin high fived each other.
"Hyunseong-sshi, did you just say that you will save me?" _____ giggled.
He turned a little bit red and ducked behind Kwangmin.
Minwoo really disliked the little joke Jeongmin decided to pull and brought his hyung to his feet.
Grabbing him by the collar, he backed Jeongmin to the wall.
"Don't pull something like that again." He hissed.
"It was only a joke. It's not like I actually did anything anyway. Look, she's alive and well." Jeongmin's raised hands gestured over to where his Noona was sitting with the others.
"And, Hey! You don't talk to me like that. I'm your hyung." Jeongmin snapped.
"Minnie, Jeongmin-sshi, come sit down. It's not good to fight." _____ called them.
Obediently, Minwoo let go of Jeongmin and sat down beside his Noona without even glancing at his hyung.
They both sat down on either side of her.
The seven of them talked about how everyone became friends and when they started their group.
Minwoo had been friends with his hyungs for a long time and it just happened that they all liked to sing and dance.
"But isn't the dance like this?" Minwoo said getting up and demonstrating.
They were talking about the choreography to one of the dances.
"No, it's like this." Jeongmin gets up too.
"Twins do it." 
They also join in and soon they're talking by themselves trying to get the dance move right.
The only ones who stayed with _____ were Hyunseong and Donghyun.
Minwoo heard a little of their conversation and they were talking about singing.
Something _____ said made Hyunseong blush.
Minwoo kept glancing back at forth at the three slowly getting the feeling to go over.
They were suddenly talking about something and called Jeongmin over to them.
"You like SHINee right?" Donghyun asked.
Minwoo chuckled as he wacthed his _____ noona's eyes light up.
"We'll sing 'Love Like Oxygen' for you."
"Chinchan? I love that song." _____ excitedly said.
"Sansogateun neo~"
They sang a short version for her and she squealed in happiness.
"That was so good! SHINee is my favourite group." 
Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin smiled. Minwoo secretly joined them as well.
Hyunseong started rotating his neck.
"Hyung, we should stretch before our muscles become sore."
"Yeah, I'm feeling a little stiff. Kids, keep _____ noona company."
The three youngest were in the middle of a competition to see who could do the most push ups.
Kwangmin and Minwoo got up right away.
"Haha! I win. Hey, wait for me-" Youngmin sat up panting.
"Be careful not to break your back, Ajusshi." Youngmin jokingly said patting Donghyun's shoulder.
"I'm not that old." He snapped.
Minwoo was about to take the spot right in front of _____, but was stopped by the leader's voice.
"Minwoo-ah, can you show me how to do the warm up dance? I can't get the footing right."
He looked longingly at _____, but got up and obediently went away.
"Aigoo. That hurt my back." Donghyun sits, rubbing the sore spot.
"Ajusshi!" Youngmin calls out.
"Shut up." 
Everyone laughs.
Every few seconds, he would look over and make sure they were weren't doing anything he didn't approve of.
It made time crawl slowly.
Finally, it seemed that the two oldest were done with their stretches and we could all sit together.
"Noona, who do you think sings the best?" Hyunseong asked, shyly.
"Hyunseong-sshi of course!" She smiles causing Hyunseong to blush in content.
"Who's second best?" Youngmin asks expectantly.
"Mm...Jeongmin-sshi." 
Youngmin pouts and Jeongmin childishly sticks his tongue out.
"Merong!"
_____ laughs, making Minwoo's heart to warm.
"Who is the best rapper then?" Kwangmin asks.
"She's going to pick Minwoo." Youngmin says in a voice that just said 'You're wasting your time'.
"I second that." Jeongmin calls after him.
"Me too." Donghyun joins.
"You guys are mean." Kwangmin crosses his arms.
Wow, (Fantastic baby! keke ^^) hyungs are really turning up the aegyo today. Noona won't fall for it though, right?
"Sorry, Kwangmin-sshi. They're right, I pick Minnie." 
"Told you so~" Youngmin sings.
Him, Jeongmin and Donghyun high five.
"And who is the best dancer?" Donghyun's finger points to Minwoo without hesitation.
Four fingers follow suit including _____'s "Minnie!"
Minwoo is happy that best rapper and best dancer go to him.
They may not have been physical, official trophies, but he much rather have his Noona's imaginary trophies over real ones.

The last four chapters I have written I have considered short. 
Shorter chapters means faster updates and for right now, I'm able to update everyday. 
Later, if I choose to continue writing shorter chapters, I might not be able to update as frequently. Maybe one chapter every two or three days.
But if you guys prefer longer chapters, it will take longer because what could be two chapters are rolled into a long one.
The longer ones will have more things going on in them and well, it will be like, for example, chapters 19-22. 
I'll let you guys vote and which ever is the majority, I'll do that one.
Sorry, I sound confusing. Please do the poll.
 
Please pick one: