Won't Know You

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(BtoB - Insane)
 
Chapter 34 : Won't Know You
 
Your POV: 
 
Only when I hear thundering clapping and cheering, I break out of the trance I was in, realizing were I was.
Just as the curtains close, I get a glimpse of the audience.
Everyone of them were standing.
"_____! Yoseob! That was amazing! You really made it look real! Well done!" A teacher comes on stage praising our outstanding performance.
She's gone quickly, organizing the curtain call.
Group by group, well all go up separately, bowing to the crowd.
I went up with my class and then at the end, with Yoseob.
The crowd stands cheering for me and Yoseob the most.
"Go, _____!" I turn my head in the direction I heard it come from.
Minwoo's friends, Mir, Luna and everyone one else were waving and cheering loudly
I smile and wave back.
I see Minhyuk, Jonghyun, Yonghwa and Jungshin also smiling my way.
Behind us, everyone who was a part of the talent show gather.
"Please give one last round of applause to our performers and our directing teachers!"
"We couldn't have done anything without them!" The MCs say from the front corner.
"And for our wonderful MCs." A teacher says from the other corner.
"Thank you so much for coming and we hope you enjoyed all of our student's efforts. Please enjoy your holidays, Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!"
Everyone starts cleaning up and shutting everything down.
Some go off stage and meet their friends who start telling them how well they did.
I stay back and try to find something to do.
'It's okay, _____, you can leave. You did great by the way." 
"Thanks." I say and bow.
As I walk off, I tell everyone 'Good Job' and bow my head.
"_____! Your performance was amazing!" Yonghwa and his friends come up to me.
"Thanks, we couldn't have done it without you." I say, beaming.
"Don't worry about it, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call us." Yonghwa smiles, making a telephone with his fingers.
"Thank you, I will."
"You wanna come have a celebration dinner with us?" Minhyuk asked.
"Sorry, maybe next time. I'm going to one with my Oppa and friends." I politely decline.
"All right, next time then. Bye, _____." They walk off together, when another person I barely recognize comes up to me.
"Hey, _____! The footage I shot of you is amazing. I showed it to the principal and he says he wants to put it on the school's website. He says to get your permission first, but I want to show it to you first, so can we meet up sometime next week?" 
"Y-yeah, sure." I say.
"Great. I'll see you then. You did really well by the way."
"Thank you." I say, but the person is already gone.
More people come up to me and tell me that I did really well and wished me a happy holiday.
I didn't know more then three quarters of them, but they all seemed to know me.
They all greeted me like I was a good friend.
Finally they all go off to where ever and Mir and everyone else come up to see me.
"You did really well, _____-ah. I'm so proud of you." Mir envelops me in a hug.
"Oppa." I smile in greeting.
"Wow, Noona! I didn't know you were that good! You were holding out on us." Jeongmin says.
"Did you really write that yourself? The song was written really well." Donghyun said.
"Yes and thank you."
They all praise me and I feel uncomfortable with all of the good things they said about me.
I was happy though.
"Of course, she's amazing. That's why she's my best friend." Luna hugs me.
I glance at Sungjong who hasn't said anything.
He smiles.
"You did daebak." He says in a quiet voice.
I smile back, glad that he's more normal then last time I saw him.
"Noona, you were just so great." Minwoo excitedly says.
"All right, I get it. I'm amazing, you all can stop now." I said, not able to take anymore more praises.
"Let's go eat then, shall we?" Mir asks.
"Yeah!" Everyone said together.
I spot Yoseob nearby.
"Actually, I'm gonna go talk to Yoseob for a minute first."
I take off before anyone could say anything.
"Yoseob!" I call.
He turns.
"We did really well didn't we? I was really nervous at first, but it was really fun." I grin.
"Yeah, I guess so."
"Are you sure you don't want to come and eat with us? There's always room for one more."
"No. I don't want to come. Bye." He turns back around and starts walking.
"Hey, is something wrong? You can tell me you know." I lightly touch his arm.
Suddenly he whips around, his eyes hard and as cold as I have ever seen them.
I flinch and my smile dissipates.
"Why are you still bothering me? The performance is over, there is no need for us to talk anymore. Isn't that you wanted since the beginning? You wanted me to leave you alone so that's what I'll do." 
His words hurt me, cut through my heart.
"Y-yes, at first, but-"
"Then there you go! Now that the stupid talent show is over, we don't need to meet anymore, we don't need to see each other anymore, we don't need to speak to each other anymore. We were forced to do the stupid duet together, but now we can go live our lives without each other."
"Yoseob..." I say softly. I wanted to cry.
"Next time we meet, I won't know you, and you won't know me, araso?!" He storms off, leaving my heart cracked and broken.
The tears were filling up in an instant. My vision becomes blurry.
"Noona, let's go, hyungs are complaining that they are getting hungry." I hear Minwoo's voice from behind me.
He hadn't seen what had just happened.
"G-go without me, okay? I forgot I needed to do something before I leave." I say trying to make my voice not shake.
"Okay, come soon." I hear his footsteps growing farther and farther away.
I wait, until he's gone then I run and just run without knowing where I was going.
Hot tears flowed down my cheeks.
I ran and ran and ran until I dropped to the ground.
Crawling to the nearby bush, I let all of my hot tears fall soundlessly to the ground.

It's kinda late but...HAPPY EASTER!!!
The poll is now closed and I will continue with these short chapters.
Maybe a long chapter here and there.