Vacation Time!

The Warrior Ice Prince

 

The Warrior Ice Prince
 
(B1A4 - Only One & G.NA - Banana) Click into new tab~
 
Chapter 6 : Vacation Time!
 
Your POV:
 
Just like the night before, Minwoo took me all the way home.
"Minniewoo, why don't you stay for a bit? You can meet my oppa." I said.
"All right, but I can't stay long." Minwoo said knowing how much I didn't want the day to be over.
"Oppa, I'm home" I said walking in.
"Where were you all of this time?" Mir asked.
"Hello, I'm No Minwoo. I'm sorry, I had your sister out late." Minwoo said bowing.
"Where did you two go?"
"I took her to the amusement park." Minwoo answered.
"_____, did you get a boyfriend with out telling me?" Mir asked me not able to think of any other reasons why we had gone to the amusement park together and came back late.
"N-no, it's nothing like that, Oppa."
"I was treating her to a day of fun because she has done something for me that could of changed me forever." Minwoo backed me up.
"What did you do?" Mir asked looking at me with a penetrating gaze.
"She saved my life." Minwoo answered for me.
Oppa didn't say anything.
"She pulled me from the street before a car crashed into me. I just wanted to repay her. I'm sorry if I made you worry about Noona."
There was a tense silence.
"You bought her new clothes too?" Mir finally says.
"Yes, the dress she was wearing was too revealing." He replied.
"He took good care of you, didn't he?" Mir asked in a calm tone.
"Yes."
"Fine, I'll let you off this time, thank you for taking her out." Mir said.
We sat in the kitchen and ate the soup that Mir oppa had made for me.
"Oppa is a chef at a restaurant." I told Minwoo.
"Is that why this is so good?" He smiled.
"By the way, where are you parents? Are they out of town or something?"Minwoo asked innocently.
I felt a pang a sadness and froze. 
I stared into my soup with the memories of my parents replaying in my head again.
 

 
Minwoo's POV:
 
Mir hyung shook his head then motioned to _____ noona.
She wasn't eating and her head was hung low. 
Mir silently told Minwoo to go somewhere where Noona wouldn't hear.
"_____ is very sensitive about it, so please try not to bring it up." Mir told him once they were out of ear shot.
Noona didn't even notice that we had left.
"What? What is it? Why is Noona sad?" I asked confused.
"Our parents disappeared with only blood stains left behind." Mir explained. It was clear he was suffering too.
"Their bodies haven't been found and the best lead they had were the blood stains."
"____ has been like that since."
Minwoo was silent.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He apologized.
"I feel really bad, now."
"Just don't mention it next time." Mir whispered.
We went back into the kitchen and found _____ asleep on the counter.
"You worn her out that much, huh?" Mir said.
I smiled at her. "Yes."
"One second, I'm going to bring her to bed." Mir hyung said.
"She saved you from being hit from a car?" Mir questioned when he came back.
"Yes, I only remember a little bit though. She pulled me back to the sidewalk before the car hit me." Minwoo answered.
"When was this?"
"Yesterday."
"Do you like her?" He asked.
I didn't answer.
"Don't think even think about thinking about those things, she is three years older then you and you're still just a kid." Mir said sternly.
"I'm not!" Minwoo said.
"You're dead if something happens to her." 
"I promise, I wouldn't want anything to happen to her either. I promise to take care of her well." He replied sincerely.
"You don't have my full approval yet, so don't you try anything on her, you understand?"
I nodded.
"You better get home, it's getting really late."
"Yes, Hyung, I promise to gain your full permission. I'll be leaving then." Minwoo said bowing before leaving.
"We'll see." Was all he said.
 

Yoseob's POV: 
 
A kid interrupted Yoseob and _____ in their conversation. 
He listened as the happy, bubbly kid spoke to _____ as if he was her boyfriend. Was he?
He acted as if he wasn't only a boy.
He planned to take _____ somewhere? Just out of the blue like that?
It made Yoseob mad.
"Who are you and who said that you could just barge in here and take _____ somewhere?" He asked angrily with out thinking.
"What are you talking about, this is none of your business." _____ snapped.
Yoseob realized that he really did have nothing to do with them and shrunk back.
The two left.
This kid made Yoseob furious for an unknown reason.
He stormed off.
Later, Yoseob was walking through the city.
He was just wandering really. He felt like he needed to be here.
He spotted two familiar people. It was _____ and the boy she was with earlier.
_____ had a whole new set of clothes on and had her hair tied in a cute and girly way.
The kid went behind her and covered her eyes.
They walked forward and he stealthily followed them.
The little weakling kept his hands on _____ eyes, keeping her from seeing where they were going.
Yoseob followed them all the way to an amusement park.
The kid spoke a few words to _____ and let go of her eyes revealing the amusement park which was packed with people.
They just stood there for a few minutes before the boy said something and _____ replied to him with a happy and excited attitude and took the kid's hand and ran inside.
He unconsciously followed them. He didn't know why he was following them. 
Yoseob shouldn't be stalking. 
This wasn't the usual him, but he followed them anyways.
First they went to the arcade to play multiple games, then they went to a stall to eat.
They went into the haunted house. 
When they came out _____ was clinging to the kids side. 
Yoseob felt a burning sensation spread within his chest and felt like he should be the one to protect _____ from all the scary things that popped out of the haunted house.
He ignored it and blamed his lunch for the sensations through out his chest. 
Yoseob sighed and saw them head to one of the roller coasters. 
They started talking and _____ looked like she was scared the little boy looked at _____ in a serious but amused gaze. 
They were going to go on next and _____ went under the kids arm. 
The little weakling had a smug expression on his face and Yoseob felt like he should rip the guy's arm off and beat him up with it, but he held back. 
For some reason, he just felt mad.  
They went on the coaster and they were in the second row and _____ looked scared out of her mind, but tried to hide it. 
The roller coaster lurched forward and _____ let out a little yelp and clung to the little boy. 
The weird sensation came back, but Yoseob just blamed his lunch again. 
The coaster was at the peak and stopped right there for a minute. 
Then out of nowhere it plunged down and he heard a loud "KKKYYAAA!!!~~~"
He knew it was _____ that was screeching. Yoseob smirked at her screaming with the weakling right beside, screaming with her.
He had to chuckle darkly at the boys face.
The ride finished and they slowly walked off of it trying not to fall or trip.
_____ looked dizzy and was walking funny. She held onto the kids shoulder to balance herself.
The boy said something and lead her to a bench to sit down.
They started to talk, but Yoseob couldn't hear them.
I shouldn't listen to them. It's none of my business, he thought.
But curiosity got the best of him and he inched closer to them trying to decipher what they were saying. He could finally hear them.
"Let's go ride that one!" The little dwarf pointed at the biggest ride in the whole amusement park. 
"Okay." _____ agreed.
"You're not scared?" He asked her.
"I'm very scared, but it's fun and I'll be okay because I'm going with someone."She replied.
They lined up and were already in the seats buckled up and secured.
_____ looked scared and looked like she wanted to take off the belts and other things that secured her and make a run for it, but she stayed and stood her ground.
There was a buzz and they shot up. He couldn't even see them as they shot up.
Yoseob could hear _____'s screech because she was the loudest out of all. 
He smirked at  _____'s relieved face when it slowly went down about 8 feet from the bottom, but then out of no where it shot up once again and she screamed her lungs out scared out of her mind. He chuckled, surprising himself.
They rode and played almost every game until 10pm.
I followed them to the Han River where they were walking side by side of each other.
They sat down on the grass. The kid, put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him
He became mad for no reason. Yoseob finally stopped 'following' them and headed back to his place to rest. He was really tired and some hoe feeling upset.
Once he got back, he lied on his bed and fell asleep.
 

Your POV:
 
I woke up in bed and stretched.
I was still dressed in the clothes Minwoo bought for me yesterday.
I remembered that I had fallen asleep on the kitchen counter and guessed that Oppa brought me to bed.
I washed up and changed for school.
Surprisingly, Mir wasn't home.
On the way to school, I walked alone and took my time. It was really nice out.
Breathing in deeply, I remembered yesterday.
Minwoo was cutest and sweetest thing ever and I felt like seeing him again. 
I really liked being called Noona by him. This was actually the first time being called it.
I smiled and went off to school.
That afternoon, Yoseob came up to me again.
"Who is that kid?" He asked.
"That kid has a name. It's Minwoo and why do you care?" I asked not sparing him a glance.
"Can I not be curious? Is he your little boyfriend?" He said in a teasing voice.
"He's my friend." I said glaring at him to go away.
"You're glare hurts, Park_____." Yoseob said sarcasticly.
I started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.
"I'm sorry, okay? And for the other day, too."
I raised an eye brow. "I'll tell you about my past."
"No, it's okay, I don't want to hear it. I don't want to see the ice prince again." I said.
His eyes had hurt in them, and he didn't say anything. For a second, I felt bad for talking so coldly to him, but then Minwoo was calling me from the gates again.
I turned my back on Yoseob once again and went to Minwoo.
"Noona, was the hyung bothering you again? I can go and make him stop."Minwoo said. 
"No, he wasn't. You don't have to talk to him. I prefer you don't ever talk to him." I said.
"I don't want other guys to be mean to you. I want to protect you." He said with those serious eyes again.
I remembered all of Yoseob's fights I had witnessed.
"No, don't! I don't want to see you hurt." I said with sadness in my voice just remembering his poor victims.
Minwoo looked at me with concern and worry. 
"Noona, are you okay?" 
 
"Noona, let's go now."
For the next couple of weeks, I have been with Minwoo for most of my free time.
For that time, he was the person I was happiest with. So much, I haven't been hanging out with Sungjong, but I would try to ask Luna to do something and she strangely always said she was busy.
Basically, there was only Minwoo I could really hang out with.
"Minnie~ I'm bored." I said leaning on my arm.
"What should we go do?" He asked.
We were just sitting in the kitchen sipping on some iced teas.
"How about we all go on a 3 days 2 nights vacation?" 
Mir came in and patted my head.
"Really?" I asked looking up at him.
He nodded. "You can invite all of your friends too." 
"This is awesome! I'll call Luna and Sungjong then." I said already dialing Luna's number.
I was really excited.
A few days later, the date was set and Luna, Sungjong and I were all talking about it.
"This is going to be some much fun, we can go swimming and play on the beach~" Luna said.
"This is completely what I needed." I said.
"We have to take a plane there right?" Sungjong asked.
"Yes, it's a four hour flight. Minwoo is coming too." I said smiling.
"Minwoo is that guy you've been hanging out with lately right?" Sungjong asked.
"Yes."
"Park_____." A voice said.
I frowned. "What?" I asked facing Yoseob which made me waver.
"You are going on a vacation?" 
"Yes, why do you care?" 
"I want to come."
"Ehh? Why?" I asked.
"I want to go on vacation too, it's just a couple days right?"
"Why should I let you go?"
"Come with me. I want to tell you something."
I sighed and told Luna and Sungjong that I would be right back.
"Why won't you let me come?"
I folded my arms across my chest.
"Oppa said that I can invite friends to come. You aren't my friend." I said.
"I promise you won't regret it if you let me come." He said gazing at me.
"I don't believe you."
He softened. He was more attractive then ever.
I was surprised and I was caught off guard.
Yoseob moved toward me.
"Let me come." He whispered into my ear. I felt his hot breath tickling my ear.
I put my guard back up and pushed him away.
"If I let you come, you leave me alone." I proposed.
"Okay, fine. Let me see your hand phone." Yoseob said returning to his cold self.
"Why?" I pulled it out.
He grabbed it and took out his own.
"Yah!"
He was programming his number into my phone and mine into his.
"You have to text me the details, Babo." He said returning it.
I glared at him.
I went back to Luna and Sungjong.
"What did he want?" Luna asked.
"Apparently he's going to come with us on our vacation" I sighed.
"Why did you let him?" Sungjong asked.
"I told him that if he goes, then he won't bother me anymore."
"This is going to be great..." Luna said.
On the day of the trip, we all met at my house and got ready to go.
"Okay, so the for the plane ride, the seats have already been arranged. Minwoo and _____ will sit together then it will be me and Luna and then Yoseob and Sungjong. You all have everything?" Mir said.
"Yes!" We said in unison.
"Okay! Let's go!" He announced.