Himchan 54

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            There was a sly chuckle and the door to the dressing room was closed, locked securely behind the intruder. The trespasser walked slowly around the room and finally found the clothes and multiple style plans for their comeback performance.

            Himchan picked up a piece of paper and nodded to himself. They were going to wear outfits that resembled more like jail clothing, judging by the stripes that he saw on them. He tapped his chin thoughtfully and decided, he should give the coordi noonas some tips while he was here. This brilliant idea was brought on when his sister was helping him design his own logo. She had said Himchan had a great eye and that got his brain running.

            It would be fun to modify all the boys’ outfits and call it a prank. But Himchan didn’t really want to call it a prank. He’d rather call it, a little creative exercise. He laughed to himself and imagined how the stylists would look when they realized that they had to change their plans. They would either love it or they would be angry and wonder who it was that was tampering with the clothes.

            Out of all the outfits, he felt that his was considered the most normal. He looked over what they had planned for Zelo’s hair and his mouth twisted a little. They had dyed it pink, but that was all they were going to do. He scoffed, how very boring. He looked around the room, wondering what one could do to a sixteen year old’s headful of hair.

            There was a straightener and a curler and Himchan’s mouth furled into a happy smile. Perfect. He carefully wrote in what he hoped to be a feminine handwriting and added in, “Curl Zelo’s hair into popcorn like curls.” He placed the post-it down and smiled in satisfaction. Next for the other members.

            He wandered around the room and debated on what to do for each one. There was only so much he could do regarding hair but maybe he can add a little more style into the others’ outfits. Himchan chuckled to himself as he wandered the room, trying to think of inspiration.

            He peered at Jongup’s outfit. That was easy. All he had to do was cut off the sleeves. Jongup had nice arms and it would be a nice surprise when he finds out he has to show them off again. Yongguk, Himchan decided to add a whole new look.

            It was no secret that Yongguk admired the thug life but was too good to do it for real, so Himchan decided to add a durag for him to wear. He rummaged in the large box of clothing and found a sheer black silk wrap and took it out. Once again employing his faked handwriting, he noted, “Give Yongguk a head wrap.”

            He held up Daehyun’s outfit and stared at it critically.  The sleeves were way too long, he decided and out of artistic flare, Himchan decided he was going to cut them. He cut them from the end all the way to the armpit and smiled. Now it was stylish and it looked like Daehyun could show off a bit of his arms too.

            He hummed to himself and decided to leave Youngjae’s as is. He could keep his shorts over leggings. That was already funny and quirky enough. Himchan looked around at all the changes he had made and nodded in satisfaction. Not bad, if he had to say so himself. He was a genius.

            “Hey, does this even look right?” Daehyun held out his arms and the two parted sleeves draped over them. “It looks like someone cut them.”

            Himchan didn’t even look over. He kept to himself and smiled when he heard Yongguk question his attire as well. “Why are we covering my face and my head again? What is this, some sort of gangster theme?”

            The stylists shrugged. “Someone decided to come in here after dark and change up the plans. And after consulting with everyone, we decided that these matched your concept very well.”     

            Their maknae was getting his hair done and he looked over, whining a bit. “Who was it that modified all this? Isn’t this getting a little too much? How would the hair even work? Noona, the curler hurts.”

            Himchan turned so that he could be a part of the conversation and he felt an eye stare at him. He looked back at her innocently and the corner of the stylist’s lip furled in humor. “Well, I suppose that someone must have thought he could exercise creative license. And maybe next time, he would want to mess with the concept, he should just come straight to us, rather than change everyone’s and leave his alone.”

            The other members immediately looked at Himchan and Daehyun grabbed a plastic hammer and walked over. “So, Hyung, I see you want to fight, eh?”

            Himchan just merely gave the younger boy a smile and pumped a fist for himself.

 

this  is for MusicChbi

lol sorry it's not great, not one of my better topics to write about :P