Yongguk 69

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            The moment you woke up and turned around to hug the blanket, you knew that was a bad idea. Your entire lower region felt bruised and whatever you did only brought on more aches. You threw your arm out across the bed and felt it land on something not so bedlike.

            “Oomph,” a deep voice protested and you nearly jumped in shock. You closed your eyes and counted to ten before promptly turning bright red. Memories of last night flooded your mind and because when you see no evil, you think no evil, and evil doesn’t exist, you slowly slunk back to the other end of the bed, pulling the blankets over you.

            You tried not to hyperventilate and squeezed your eyes shut and tried not to move your legs. That would be a painful reminder of what you were currently trying not to think about. “One sheep, two sheep, three sheep,” you muttered under your breath.

            There was a low chuckle and you felt the blankets being pulled away. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!” you let out a bloody scream and the person jumped away.

            “Are you okay, babe?” Yongguk was staring at you, trying to hold in his amused laughter.

            “No, I most definitely am not okay. Kindly return my covers to me and get out of my bed.” You threw your arms across your face only to realize that you only had on a thin shirt and he had on nothing at all. “And kindly please put on a shirt,” you mumbled.

            He chuckled. “If I knew this was going to be your reaction, I would have just not waited until we married and gone on with it. You’re so adorable.” He reached out to pinch your cheeks.

            You lowered your arms and glared at him, grabbing onto the blanket again and pulled it to your mouth. “Leave,” you ordered.

            Yongguk snorted and wiggled himself under the blankets with you. “As if, dear.”

            You jumped when you felt his legs move between yours and you scurried away. “Give me a few minutes,” you asked him. Yongguk sighed a little and nodded.

            “I’ll go take a shower.” You watched his walk away and wondered if you had hurt his feelings.

            You snuggled back against your pillow and thought. Why were you so embarrassed? Technically the two of you were married and the wedding night was normal. You anticipated the pain and surely, that was it. Nothing to get flustered over. You were supposed to wake up in the morning and move on with life as if nothing happened.

            You stretched your left hand out and admired the ring on your finger. Despite the previous embarrassing episode, you couldn’t help but squeal. You managed to marry the love of your life. You could still hear the shower running and closed your eyes, transporting yourself back to the beautiful daydream to escape the nightmare of reality.

            “Wake up, beautiful. We have an entire island to explore.”

            You opened your eyes and saw that Yongguk was fully dressed, thank goodness. You opened your mouth and closed it, unsure of how to tell him to leave while you went to shower. He held out a hand for you to take and you slowly sat up, wincing as you moved.

            “Are you okay?” he asked.

            Blood flooded your face and in order to not talk about what you wanted to avoid, you nodded. Yongguk narrowed his eyes and chuckled. “Are you embarrassed, honey?” he ran a knuckle down your cheek and you stuck out your tongue.

            “Of what?”

            He bit his lip and you knew he was trying to match your delicacy. “Of, er, our consummating our marriage.” You giggled. You couldn’t help it. He had to resort to such old fashioned words to accommodate you. Yongguk’s eyebrows lifted as you chortled.

            “Sort of,” you admitted in a small voice.

            “Why?” he cocked his head to the side and moved so he sat next to you.

            “I don’t think I did it right,” you whispered. You covered your ears so to hide the bright red tips. You didn’t need him to know how anxious you were.

            “What? I thought you were worried about the pain.”

            “Well, that too.”

            He looked at you in concern. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

            You shook your head. “It’s just slightly sore. It feels like my legs have been split and held in that position for a while. It’ll take a while to get used to.” And then you shut up because it was embarrassing to talk about it in daylight with him staring at you.

            “I’m sorry, my love. But why are you worried about not doing it right?”

            You covered your face and buried it with the soft blankets. “Because,” you stated. You wished he would stop. Yongguk lifted your head and made you look at him. You closed your eyes.

            “Look at me,” he commanded gently.

            You did, slowly and he smiled at you as he looked you up and down. His gaze was disorienting and you found yourself shivering. Yongguk’s mouth hung slightly open and he gave you his gummy smile. “You’re precious, so precious,” he whispered. You were confused. “Last night was amazing.” And because he knew you would hide, he hugged you to him so you didn’t have to look at him as he spoke. “I married you for you and that’s all that matters. You’re amazing and I have no complaints.” Then as if in afterthought, he added, “Maybe just one.”

            You looked at him suspiciously. “What is it?”

            “Next time, you be a little quieter. I don’t think we’re the only ones in the resort. You can wait until we get home to be loud.” He didn’t even wince when you hit his chest in protest. 

 

This is for ilovepicture 

I've been wanting to write this subject for a while, and who else to write it with than our precious leader. YONGGUK FEELS EVERYWHERE adkjghdakjgh

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice ♥

I'm so glad I'll have you guys here for me through college. ajdkghajkgh Sigh. Any advice on what to take to dorms/ school supplies? 

And for people who were confused, I am a 95-liner ^^ Haha, I think "college" is technically univeristy in the other countries so for everyone who thought I was younger than I was, nope. I'm an old old potato.