Daehyun 98

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Jung Daehyun lost his sight. He was blind and utterly screwed for the competition. If he couldn’t see where he was shooting, how could he possibly do well? It was the first time he was going in without his sight and he knew that if he lost focus, he would surely lose from the first shot.

            Daehyun examined his bow and hissed. The sight was what he used to help him aim and it looks as if it had been snapped off. He sighed and heard his name being called. His heart pounded in his chest and he walked up to the arena behind his teammates. It was nerve wrecking to be pegged as the ace and to not even have the equipment to do well.

            “Hey, I lost my sight.” He held up his bow to show them and they looked at him nervously.

            “Do you think you can go? Do you want to borrow my bow?” Himchan offered.

            Daehyun considered it then shook his head. “I’m more used to how I set this one. I guess I’ll just have to rely on my skills without it then.”

            “Jung Daehyun!” The announcer called out and he walked out. The bulls eyes was staring him in the face and he took a deep breath. It was mainly muscle memory, how to set up his bow, and the posture but the hardest part was being able to aim well.

            Daehyun set his feet apart and remembered his personal trainer and girlfriend telling him what to do when she first got him into her hobby.

            “Stand with your feet far enough to keep yourself steady and aim. Keep your arm straight and close one eye slowly. But make sure you aim! Don’t let your arm waver and be sure you take your time. Don’t go so quickly or else your arrow wouldn’t go where you want it to.”

            He smiled to himself as he pictured her standing next to him, guiding his arm. Daehyun turned his head to the audience to and tried to look for her but the sea of people didn’t help. The countdown began and he raised his bow.

            Daehyun kept his head up and tried not to look at where his sight would normally guide him. He was on his own. Her words echoed in his head and he slowly closed one eye and took aim. The target matched and his arm wasn’t moving. He let go of the arrow and closed his eyes, too scared to see what exactly he had gotten.

            “Ten!” Behind him Himchan and Jongup jumped up and down, cheering him on and Daehyun let out a breath of relief.

            The next was a little off the mark, giving him an eight, so he forced himself to once more concentrate. He allowed himself a happy whoop after getting the next three tens and eventually winning the gold medal.

            His teammates attacked him from behind and he heard a really happy, “Ya Jung Daehyun!” He disentangled himself from the jumping vessels of adrenaline and saw another one hurtling at him.

            She slammed into him and nearly knocked him back into the waiting arms of his teammates. Without a hint of embarrassment, she tiptoed and tapped his lips with hers. “You were fantastic, baby!”

            Daehyun lifted her by the waist and twirled her around. “Only because I have an amazing coach.”

EVERYTHING AFTER IS RATED. The story is technically over but kyutecloud asked for it to be rated so I added it as a second part. Do not go past this line if you don't wish to read. 

            That night, she propped herself on her elbow and looked at him mischievously. “How about we try to hit the target tonight?” Her eyes were twinkling and Daehyun turned to her with a confused expression on his face.

            “What target?”

            She placed his hand on her stomach. “A baby?”      

            He laughed and rolled on top of her. “How about we get married first?” She giggled and nodded and he kissed her neck. “But we can always get some practice in.”

            He gently peeled away her night shirt and covered her with tiny kisses. She clung to his arms as he pecked her neck and her shoulders. She freed a leg and rubbed it along his, trying to pull his pants down that way.

            Daehyun pulled away and laughed. “Patience. I thought the key to archery was to be slow and take your time?”

            She got up and pushed him down. “Forget that.” He laughed and lifted his hips for her, allowing her to free him. She took his in her hands and lowered her head, slipping his between her lips. He bucked into a little too quickly and she gagged.

            “Sorry,” he apologized and she laughed as she took him in again, this time slower. Her hands his thighs and she used her tongue to the pulsing vein. Daehyun hissed and she pulled away with a pop and crawled on top of him.

            She lowered her hips onto him and bent forward to allow him to slip inside her. Daehyun’s head fell back against the pillow as she started off with a low grind, steadily picking up pace as her own desires burned through her body as well.

            He held her still and began to upward, hitting her g-spot and his girlfriend screamed his name. She desperately clawed at his chest and held onto his arms as she writhed on top of him. Daehyun grinned, blinking away the sweat that fell into his eyes and grunted as he released himself, quickly following her .

            As they caught their breath, he looked at her. “Not bad at hitting the target, am I?”