Youngjae 50

B.A.P. Oneshots II

           “Happy birthday, duckbutt,” Youngjae sang when you walked by him. You turned to him with a scowl and flipped your hair. What an idiot. He was always bothering you. You looked at him in disgust. Who did he think he was, slouching down in the lounge chair as if he were some sort of big boss?

            You let out a small sneer and he blinked at you. “You can look away now,” he said cockily. You wanted to scream. Even on your birthday, he couldn’t find it in his bones to be semi decent to you. Ridiculous.

            Your friend leaned over. “You know, I think he likes you.”

            You gave her a horrified look. “What do you mean? How can he like me? We’re too young.” She giggled, with all the innocence of a seventh grader.

            “You’d be surprised. My older sister says that when a guy is always bothering you that means he likes you. Youngjae’s always bothering you so that means he liiiikes youuu,” she sang. “Happy birthday! The smartest boy in the grade likes you.”

            You cringed. “He’s such a nerd and when was the last time he’s had a haircut?”

            She shrugged. “I don’t know. It looks like it’s been a while,” she smirked. “Maybe once you become his girlfriend, you can convince him to get his hair cut.”

            You glared at her. “I’m so done with you. Okay, that’s it. I’m going to the library. We have to finish our project anyway.”

            She bit her lip and looked at the now empty chair. “Guess where Youngjae went?”

            You shrugged. “I don’t know.”

            She raised her eyebrows. “Alright, go to the library then.” And with a big grin, she left you to go study.

            The moment you walked into the library, you saw Youngjae sitting there and you breathed in deeply. Why was he following you everywhere?

            He was tapping away rapidly on the computer and you sneered. He was probably gaming, what a loser. You passed him and he switched windows quickly, glaring at you. “You are interrupting my game.”

            You shrugged. “Nobody told you to switch anything. You can just keep playing.”

            “It ruins my mojo to have someone reading over my shoulder.”

            You rolled your eyes and sat in another computer, ready to do work. You saw Youngjae peer up at you every once in a while and kept your eyes on the screen in front of you. If you could finish typing the report, then you didn’t have to miss your birthday dinner.

            There was loud tapping as Youngjae punched away on his computer. Suddenly there was a loud ping on your screen and you looked at the new window that popped up. “You have mail!”

            You clicked the window cautiously and saw that there was an e-mail from KingGamer. Who the hell was that? You clicked on the person’s profile picture and saw a picture of a stick figure tapping away on a computer. The name on the profile said “Youngjae the King.”

            You rolled your eyes and wondered what it was that Youngjae had sent you. You clicked on the email attachment and immediately an animation began to play.

            It was a yellow bunny that hopped across the screen. You watched in curiosity as instructions came on, asking you to turn on the volume. You plugged in headphones and avoiding looking in Youngjae’s direction, you heard the crackle of an audio as it came on.

            The birthday song started playing in a voice that was both familiar and strange at once. Your eyes widened and you looked at Youngjae. Who knew that underneath the chubby cheeks and annoying personality was a boy who was so skilled and good at singing?

            Onscreen, the bunny presented another bunny a bouquet of flowers and a large cake. Your cheeks flamed. The birthday song ended and he started to sing an old love song your mother listened to all the time. You watched the two bunnies hold hands and hop into another setting.

            It was in a meadow that looked suspiciously like the one outside the school. The yellow bunny, most likely representing Youngjae, handed the female bunny a heart and then words came on. “I like you.”

            You fanned your blushing face and felt someone stand behind you. You looked up and saw your friend grinning at you. “Isn’t that cute?”

            You shushed her and glanced at Youngjae. His face was red and he was focused on his computer screen. But the blush was a furious red and you could see the tips of his ears burning. She tugged you up and pulled you over to him.

            “Youngjae, she says thank you and that she likes you too.”

            He looked at you and scratched his head and you squeezed your eyes together, nodding your head to confirm her words. He grinned and stretched out his arms. “Happy birthday!”

 

this is for watermeloncoconut

I'm sorry this wasn't so good @__@ your next request will be better. I promise