Himchan 41

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Himchan skipped around excitedly. Today was the day he has been looking forward to for the last three weeks. He rolled around on the bed the moment he woke up and saw the date on the calendar. He giggled to himself and hopped out from the bed to skip to the showers. “Whee!” he let out, too excited to care. Nobody was home and so this moment would never come back to haunt him. This must be how fangirls felt whenever B.A.P had a comeback.

            While taking a shower, Himchan started to sing to himself and kept shaking in excitement. He grabbed a towel to dry his hair and walked to the kitchen. No more having to wake up to his own breakfast. Starting tomorrow, he would have his own catering chef back. He grinned, super excited to see her.

            Himchan got out of the house and glanced at his phone. He had some time left before he had to pick her up. Himchan thought about how much he has missed her and decided that he was going to make her feel bad for abandoning him for so long. It took him a while and then he laughed out loud. He amused himself so much sometimes. He knew exactly what to do.

            He waited until it was tie to pick her up and drove to the airport. He brought along three other workers with him and set up a table outside the airport. Then he proceeded to wait patiently. A bunch of people recognized him and went up to him. He happily signed their albums and asked them to kindly stay around him.

            He sent in one of the staff members to look for his girlfriend. He tapped his foot impatiently. What was taking her so long? He craned his neck anxiously. If she didn’t come, then all his planning would be ruined. His phone rang.

            “Yes?”

            “Himchan, where are you? Weren’t you supposed to pick me up? If you’re too busy, I can just take the cab home.”

            “No!” he shouted. “Come outside. Do you see one of the staff workers? You know, the backup dancer you think is cute? He’s waiting for you.”

            “Him? Where are you?”

            Himchan let out a cough. “Just come out!”

            He quickly hung up and scrambled to set up the video cameras. The other fans laughed a little when he explained his plan. “Oppa you think of everything.”

            He waited and then finally saw her. She met his eyes and hers widened in shock. “Himchan,” she hissed.

            He smiled angelically and motioned for the spotlight to be . She stared at him. He ignored her looks. She should be used to his theatrics by now. He grabbed the microphone and in the loudest voice he could muster, he shouted, “Welcome back baby!”

            The words boomed around the airport and everyone turned to look. She looked shell-shocked. Himchan continued. “I hope you like what you see because this is the sad result of abandonment after three weeks. Did I get skinnier?” he turned around and in his cheeks. “Do you see these sad puppy eyes? They only formed after you left. This is evolution at its quickest, by the way.”

            She shifted all her weight to her left leg and leaned against her suitcase. Her eyebrows were raised and Himchan laughed, knowing that she was amused even though her face didn’t exactly show it.

            “When you were gone for soooo long, your Himchan turned into a sullen puppy. He was always upset and all his fans were upset to see him so sad.” He made a face and turned towards the fans he had made stay. They kept straight faces as they nodded along with him.

            She bit her lip and he knew she was starting to fall for it. “And all the members didn’t want to work with me because I was always so down. They called me the rain on their parade.”

Maybe this was a little far because she motioned for him to put down the microphone.

            “Himchan, stop being an idiot,” she hissed.

            “But now that you’re back!” he shouted and placed down the microphone. He faced her and started to make cute poses. He blew her a kiss, made a pouty face, threw her hearts and placed v’s by his face. She clapped a hand over to hide her laugh.

            “Himchan is a happy bunny again! Come over here!” But as he was saying this, he was already leaving his table and rushing over to her. He picked her up and twirled her around, making sure to hold down her skirt. Because nobody got to see her legs except for him.

            When he was facing away from the camera, he kissed her. “Welcome back, dear.”

            She laughed now and pretended to give him a mock glare. “What was that for? Was that trying to make me feel bad?”

            He scrunched his nose. “Did it work?”

            “No! If anything, I think you’re a bigger idiot now than I did before. You’re such a dork, Himchan.”

            He pouted for a second and then shrugged. “But you have to admit the microphones are a nice touch. It added to the effect very well, didn’t it?”

            She rolled her eyes and tucked her hand in his. “I’m assuming the lesson learned is no more long business trips for me?”

            At this he nodded vigorously. “At least I got the message across.”

 

:D yay for silly stupid Himchan

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore