Youngjae 79

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Youngjae woke up with a splitting headache. He let out a sigh and rubbed his head in pain. He was never going to get drunk again. Ever. That was simply not an option in his set of life choices to make anymore. He was going to live his life happily and never touch that dreaded thing called alcohol again.

            He sat up and felt a slight breeze across his body and his heart pounded for a moment. He was pretty sure he slept with clothes on. Generally, because the occasional malfunctioning air conditioner left him with no choice. It was only spring and there was no way he would need to get for the sole purpose of preserving his body temperature.

            Youngjae quickly slid on pants and that was when the memories struck him like a lightning bolt. He let loose a torrent of curses and began to search for the evidence. He only found messy sheets, a faint scent that should never belong to any man and then the torn wrapper on the floor.

            The curses grew more profane and louder by the second as he sat on his chair and tried to gather his bearings. He went out to a bar last night and drank a lot of vodka, that was a fact. He also recalled another girl plopping next to him. She had started speaking to him first and they had flirted. He briefly remembered trying to impress her with his history jokes. She had laughed, so he must have succeeded.

            He shook his head. Youngjae, focus! He stared at the mirror on his table and grimaced. There was a bright hickey on his neck. She had been vicious, a storm in bed though, his body recalled. Youngjae blushed brilliantly and smacked himself over the head. He had to evaluate. This was why alcohol was bad. It causes one to make decisions one will regret later, even if it’s a decision most likely not remembered.

            Other than the , quite nice if he allowed himself that one bit, he also briefly recalled seeing that she had an ID. And this started the panic attack. He stood up and began to scramble his room, hoping she had left the ID here. Maybe that would put him at ease.

            His heart pounded and his mouth went dry. Youngjae squeezed his eyes shut and prayed that he could be able to keep his job. He tapped his fingers against the counter and started to shave, slowly ruminating over the events. The ID was definitely from the university he worked in. He couldn’t see whether she had been a student or a professor and there lied the problem.

            If she was a professor, then this could be either the most awkward situation ever or a budding romance. If she was a student, however, then he was literally screwed. Or figuratively, because to literally screw would be what he did last night… and once again he scolded himself for letting his mind wander.

            “Your job is at stake!” he hissed to himself. “Stop thinking with your and start thinking with your head, you idiot.” He drank two glasses of orange juice to try and de-stress but he could still feel the panic rising. He remembered her face fairly clearly. If he saw her, he would do mission abort and avoid.

            When he arrived on campus, Youngjae scanned the crowd but didn’t see her. He let loose a small sigh of relief and headed to his office. He scanned the cubbies but didn’t recognize any of them. Surely he would know the colleagues in his own department. She must be in another department. She better be.

            Youngjae went through his day, feeling a small punch of panic whenever he saw a girl of similar build but not running into her at all. He had a staff meeting at the end of the day with all the teachers through the humanities department and prepared himself for listening to some pompous people try to spew their expertise.

            The meeting was already underway when he walked in and the senior teachers glared at him. He bowed and sat down. He tried to remain alert as they droned on and on. Suddenly there was an interruption.

            When he saw the newcomer, his mouth went dry. She smiled at the room and his eyes glanced down to her legs. He remembered how shapely they were. “Sorry, I completely forgot there was a meeting.” She bowed again and those y old bats didn’t even scold her. She walked towards the back of the room and sat next to him.

            Youngjae immediately straightened and cleared his throat. He readjusted his glasses and stared straight ahead. The meeting continued. Once or twice, he would send furtive glances her way. It made his heart skip twice too many times when he saw that she had crossed her legs and her shorts slid higher. How rebellious, he admired, to wear shorts when skirts were the norm.

            When the meeting finally adjourned, they stood simultaneously. He awkwardly put on his coat and wondered whether to linger and ask her questions but decided against it. That would bring back last night and he was sure he was the only one savoring the memories.

            She turned to him and her sharp eyes fell on his neck. Almost too late, he remembered the still bright bruise she had left. Her lips curved into a pleased smirk and he almost wished that he wouldn’t be so socially inept. Her finger reached out to tap the mark.

            “Oops, sorry about that.” His mouth fell open and she leaned in closer so that none of the other professors could hear. “You can do that to me tonight if you like. An eye for an eye, a hickey for a hickey.”

 

 

this is for shadowkitsune13 

wahahahahaha just going to drop this here

I know it's not what you requested; in fact this is the "typo" I made :P 

I had a lot of fun writing this. For once, your bias gets to be the idiot, and not mine hahahahaha 

I love you ♥