Youngjae 76

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Hey, I just met you and please don’t slap me. But I really like you, so kiss me baby,” Youngjae sang to the girl sitting in front of him and offered his lips to her.   

            The girl gave him a weird look and awkwardly laughed it off, thinking he was kidding. “Hi, nice to meet you too. Are we supposed to be working together? I like taking care of kids too. Have you met any of them?”

            As she was desperately trying to diffuse the tension, Youngjae still had his lips pursed. He hissed through his duck lips, “I wasn’t kidding about the kiss. The kids are waiting.”

            “What?” She looked over his shoulder and saw a row of children, some on their stomachs and elbows, waiting patiently, and others bouncing on their butts, waiting to see some action.

            “Youngjae-Hyung!” One of them complained, “I can’t see if your head’s blocking the way. Noona, kiss him!”

            She swallowed and stared at him. “What in the world is going on?”

            He sighed and wrinkled his nose. “I was dumb enough to lose a game to them and they thought this was appropriate punishment.”

            “Don’t these children know that people don’t kiss strangers they just met?”

            “Look, I don’t have mono or herpes or any of that. You can kiss me once, for a millisecond and they’ll be satisfied.”

            “How about a kiss on the cheek?”

            “Hurry up!” they chorused. “You’re holding up snack time!”

            She dropped her head into her hands. “They’re quite the demanding bunch.”

            “You know it. Now please, let’s get this over with,” he begged. “My lips are starting to hurt.”

            She sighed and leaned her head in, quickly tapping his lips and pulling back. “Okay, done guys!” she called brightly and saw them all shaking their heads.

            “We couldn’t see! And it has to be one minute!”

            Youngjae gawped. “You can’t kiss for a minute! People will run out of breath!”

            “Do you hold your breath when you kiss?” they all stared at one another in awe. “Wow! That’s just like when mommy washes my face and tells me not to breathe in the water.”

            The two teenagers shot each other looks and prayed that this divergent would be all they needed to make the kids forget about the arduous task they had challenged them to. But as soon as the wonder died down, they turned back to the two of them.

            “Hurry! Kiss for one minute! And so we can see!”

            Youngjae sighed and looked at her. “I apologize.” He steered her by her shoulders and made her face him. He in a huge gulp of air and widened his eyes, indicating that she should to. Very self-consciously, she breathed in and he placed his lips on hers. “Think CPR,” he mumbled, which was probably the least romantic thing someone could think of.

            She closed her eyes and chanted, “CPR, CPR,” but the softness of his lips and the way he tilted his head every once in a while to get a better angle was making her think “KMM,” kiss me more. The thought made her blush and it was evident on her face as the kids started cheering and clapping, wildly hooting.

            “Noona is blushing! She likes it!” Youngjae chuckled a little and used his bottom lip to swipe across hers before taking in a bit of her flesh and on it. The action surprised her and her face turned even brighter.

            “Okay! One minute! Snack time!” The moment that was announced, she pulled away and breathed in deeply, trying to regain her composure. Youngjae wrinkled his nose and looked away. She saw that he was also bright red.

            Youngjae got up quickly and walked to the snack station, mentally smacking his head. Why had he decided to kiss her so thoroughly? He should have just pressed his lips on hers and counted the seconds out. She approached him and helped him take out the bowls and cups.

            “Just give them half a bowl of cereal and two cookies each. I’ll handle the juice,” he instructed without looking her in the eye. She responded likewise and only made a small noise of acknowledgement.

            When they brought the food to the children, one particularly observant child looked between her and Youngjae, his bright eyes sharp. “You’re embarrassed,” he announced and Youngjae looked up.

            “What? No. Eat up. You have to start on coloring soon.”

            The little girl who was munching away on her cookies next to Youngjae swung her legs and looked at him innocently. Chocolate crumbs smeared around her lips. “Oppa, you like the pretty unnie don’t you?” She asked the question so angelically, Youngjae almost fell for it.

            He looked up at her and their eyes met before shifting away. “That’s for me to know and you to not worry about.” But when he found himself stealing another look at her, he saw that she was staring back too.

 

meep wrote this quickly ^^ school starts again tomorrow T___T