Yongguk 75

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You stepped into the club and were temporarily deafened by the loud noise. The stereo was booming and you winced. You turned to your friend and she nodded encouragingly at you for you to keep moving. You stammered a little, unsure of what to do. You weren’t much of a partier and the environment right now was making you a little uneasy. You liked to dance but not grind against random strangers.

            She saw your hesitation and rolled her eyes. “Come here, and watch the hot deejay if you’re going to stand and be a wallflower. At least reward yourself with some eye candy.”

            This was an opportunity you weren’t about to turn down so you smiled a little and followed her to the front. The deejay was currently setting up and you realized that he would be playing special mixes, and not just the ear shattering, heart thumping music that was on now.

            You smiled a little when you saw him put on the heavy set headphones. He was really attractive. The white button down and the tie he had on was also really adding to his charisma. You watched him set up. He was a conscientious worker, if that was the right word to describe it.

            He methodically placed all the equipment in the right place and carefully separated all the wires and you decided that you really liked his fingers. He had nice fingers. You admired how long they were and how delicately shaped they were.

            “If you’re staring, then that means you like him,” your friend whispered.

            You looked up, and for a second, you made eye contact with him and you blushed; paranoia making you sure that he had heard you. You shushed her and then the lights dimmed. “His name is Yongguk, by the way.”

            You looked up at him and smiled a little. He had a tiny grin on his face as he bobbed his head to the music. You liked the way he changed tempos and switched generic songs to be different and decided that for him, the club was worth going to.

            After his segment, Yongguk placed down his headphones and flashed everyone his gummy smile. That killed you and you felt your heart skip a couple of beats. “Have a good night, everybody,” he ended and walked off the stage to shouts of some lewd comments from his female fans.

            You saw that your friend was happily engaged by two attentive males and left her, knowing she would make smart decisions and decided you were going to find out Yongguk’s schedule. You went home and couldn’t get him out of your head and blushed.

            The next week, when he had another special, you went. You liked seeing what he had to do. You liked his methods and the way he was into his music. You could tell it was his passion by the way he was working. Again, his sections seem too short and you always looked away whenever he looked up. You were too embarrassed to have eye contact.

            This time when he came off the stage, he left through the front and everyone’s hands reached out to grab him. You moved away because you didn’t want to be one of the crazy girls. You admired him but you didn’t want to disrespect his space. Someone was pushed over and you winced a little.

            Yongguk leaned down and held out a hand to her. “Be careful.” His voice, which you rarely heard, was deep and soothing. He frowned a little at the people who pushed her and held her hand a little. “Next time, no pushing, okay?”

            Your heart melted a little. Not only was he a passionate musician, he was also a kind person. You saw him smile at the girl to reassure her and then disappeared. Before he left, he turned and you could have sworn, your eyes met.

            You kept going back. It was almost an obsession. You liked everything about him. You watched him interact with a couple of the girls and you admired the way he would explain to some enthusiastic future deejays about how to work the stereos and the different equipment. He was genuinely a great person and you liked it.

            You went to the final performance that he would be having and you felt disappointment. It had been a habit, weekly visits to the club just for him. You had fun and now, you just felt our heart plummeting a little. You had gotten used to this.

            The final song was supposed to be special and you saw him pick up his microphone. “You’re so y. You’re so y, girl.” Your heart fluttered a little. His voice was really so deep and amazing to listen to.

            You listened to his song and laughed a little. It was a special song he had named “y Clap.” You were into the entire beat and at the very end, Yongguk picked up his microphone again.

            “This is dedicated to a special girl. You’ve been coming to my shows for a while, and because this one is ending, I’d like to ask if I can see you more, after? You’re my y girl. And it’s the girl in that silver dress.”

            He placed down the microphone, took off his headphones and then pointed at you. Your heart fluttered and he smiled his gummy smile. And when he came towards you, you slowly took a step forward.

 

 

first day of orientation

:D it went pretty well so I suppose I'll work harder at making friends