Daehyun 60

B.A.P. Oneshots II

 

 

            Daehyun pouted as he stared at you. You looked at him tiredly. “What?”

            He sighed and didn’t say anything. “Nothing. Talk to me!” he whined.

            You crossed your eyes at him and he laughed. You pointed with your chin the road ahead. “Just keep walking. I’ll follow you.” He let a tiny whine slip past his lips before tugging you forward. He had taken you to a seaside view park and as much as you loved it, the sun was too hot, and everything was too bright.

            You squinted in the sun and he held you close. “Look! Don’t you like how the sand forms a beautiful pile on that side of the beach? Apparently if you look at it from a certain angle, it looks like a giant whale.” He moved his head from side to side, through different angles to try and see it. “Do you see it?”

            He was so enthusiast it made you tired. You cocked your head to a ninety degree angle. “Not really. I don’t really see it.”

            He pulled you in front of him and slid his arms around your waist. He placed his chin on your shoulder and pointed with one hand. “Look!” He picked up one of your hands to trace the outline. “That’s the head and the hump here is the blowhole. Turn your head a little and you can see the tail.” He pointed out the shape to you and you nodded.

            “Yeah, I see it.”

            He dropped your hand and turned you by the waist so he could stare at you. You could tell by the wounded expression in his eyes that Daehyun was hurt. “Your enthusiasm is overwhelming, my dear.”

            You leaned back and placed your right ear against his chest. “I’m sorry. I’m just a little tired.”

            The two of you stood there staring at the waters for a little while before a loud splash caught your attention. Daehyun peered forward and jerked you forward with him. “Oh my gosh! Look! Dolphins!”

            You followed him and saw the sleek mammals exit the water, form a graceful arch before slipping right between the waves again. Your mouth fell open and he crept closer and closer to the shore, walking out onto the pier. You followed him a bit reluctantly. A giant spray of water hit you in the face and you squealed.

            Daehyun jumped up and down excitedly on the wooden board and waved his arms. “Dolphins! Come to me!” he was waving excitedly. When they disappeared, he turned to you with a disappointed frown. “They left.”

            You laughed a little and patted his head. “That’s okay. You’ll see them again.”

            He bit his lip and stared at you. You looked away out into the water and let out a small sigh. The sun was getting to your head and everything hurt. Daehyun crossed his arms and let out a frustrated yell. You glared at him.

            “What’s wrong with you today? The whole day, no matter what I point out to you, you’ve always given such a halfhearted response. It’s like you’re not interested. I figured you would like this because it’s a pretty special place and you’ve always wanted to see the place I grew up. But ever since we got here, you’ve been sullen and no matter what I did, you would just give out a small sigh. Is it that miserable being with me?” You heard the tremor in voice and knew this time, he was truly hurt.

            Your mouth fell open and then you let out a hacking cough. All the phlegm you had tried to keep in throughout the whole day was now fighting to exit your body. When you finished, you saw that Daehyun’s face had changed.

            He hugged you. “Are you okay?” He placed the back of his hand on your forehead and clucked. “You’re sick.” He led you off the boardwalk and into the shade. “Why didn’t you tell me? I would never have yelled at you.”

            You gave him a weak smile. “I really did enjoy. It’s just, my headache didn’t allow me to show how happy I was. The dolphins were really cool and if I could, I would have jumped right with you.”

            He looked miserable and you patted his cheeks. He winced when he realized how hot your palms were. “Daedae, don’t look so upset. You got frustrated and I should have told you earlier rather than hurt your feelings.”

            Daehyun looked down at his feet. “Yeah but you’re sick and I still dragged you out all this way and then I yelled at you,” he mumbled.

            You hugged him close to you. “It’s okay. I had fun. If you want to make it up to me, you’ll sit in the shade with me and watch the new group of dolphins that are coming our way. Look! Aren’t they precious?”

            He stood up and went to the vending machine and came back with a bottle of ice cold water. “Drink this and I’ll watch the dolphins.” You rolled your eyes and took a sip.

            “Daehyun! Look, they’re dancing and playing!” You leaned forward in your seat and pointed at the dolphins but he was only staring at you. “W-what?” you asked him, a little flustered.

            Daehyun leaned forward and pressed his lips against your temples. “Nothing. I’m still really sorry.”

            You sighed and poked his forehead. “I’ll get better but not by you staring at me! Watch! Now and then I’ll get better. Sick people shouldn’t be mad and if you make me mad I’ll never get better.”

            He pursed his lips but obeyed you anyway and in the safety of the shade, you finally were able to appreciate the beauty of the beach Daehyun had brought you to.

 

This is for sunmaniac

Ugh I have this desire to use all the gifs from "Coffee Shop" and just aghjahgadh

finding opportunities

also, can they perform live because Daehyun's falsetto = ♥