Daehyun 76

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “I’ll have a wife and kids. And she’ll be making breakfast while I play with kids.” You closed the notebook and looked up at him. “Really? You’re cute. Even back then, you were imagining me in the kitchen.”

            Daehyun shrugged sheepishly. “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” He slid over to you on the couch and slyly stole an arm around your waist. “And you’ve captured my heart ten times over.”

            You slapped his arm and stuck out your tongue. “So greasy. I  think it’s because I cook for you. That’s my only strategy.” He made a simpering noise and rubbed his nose against your cheek. You cringed at him and shuddered. “What if the kids see?”

            Daehyun rolled his eyes and smacked his lips on your cheeks. “They’re too young to understand anything. Besides, it’s just wife appreciation, nothing too graphic.” When he pulled away to wink at you, you fought the temptation to smack him over the head. Even after five years together, he was still so disgusting, it made you cringe.

            You tapped the notebook where he had written down his hopes and dreams from years before and smiled. “Well, time to make your fantasy come true. Go get them downstairs while I make breakfast for you.” He blew you a kiss and you disappeared into the kitchen.

            A short while later, you heard the unmistakable chatter of your daughter as she blabbered nonsense, stringing together sentences. You peeked out and saw him descending the steps slowly, nodding at her and holding your infant son in his arms. Jaylie walked down the stairs awkwardly, planting both feet on the step before going down the next and he followed her pace.

            The three of them passed by you and he waved enthusiastically, causing your daughter to do the same. “Come, let’s go and play while mommy makes delicious breakfast for us. What is it that you want to eat? Waffles and lots of eggs and sausages right?” You rolled your eyes at his very obvious hint and took out the eggs, cracking them. Soon, the smell of scrambled eggs overcame the house and you knew he smelled it.

            You carefully covered the already cooked food with wrap and then walked out to the living room. Daehyun was sprawled on the floor, with Jaylie squirming against him. Daemin was sitting on the couch, accompanied by one of your two dogs. You shook your head and made your way to your husband. He looked up at you and grinned sheepishly.

            “Is food done?” You heard the eagerness in his voice.

            You shook your head and sat on his stomach, gently, so as not to hurt him. “Nope. I’m just crashing your play time.”

            He looked indignant. “I thought the deal was you cook and I played with them!” Daehyun let out an oomph. Jaylie had taken your lead and sat on her father’s thighs.

            You snorted and ran a finger down his cheek playfully. “As if. I can’t make your fantasies come true this easily. I’m currently putting the beef stew on a low boil. This means I have quite a bit of time. You need to have some to get rid of that cold you have, mister.”

            He sighed and reached up to get Daemin off the sofa, placing him on his chest. “I’m the rock that supports our family, look. And you’re denying me food.” He let his full lips lower into a pout and you rolled your eyes at him.

            “You can save the pity party for later.”

            There was a loud squeal and you got up, allowing his two kids to tumble around him. Jaylie inched herself and laid out on his body. “Appa tall!” she mumbled into Daemin’s onesie. You watched Daehyun struggle to sit up and blew him a kiss when you heard his stomach grumble.

            To spare him from anymore misery, you stood and went into the kitchen and prepared the healthy breakfast you had made. You brought it out on a tray and placed it on the coffee shop. You worked to pry your energetic children away from him and he smiled gratefully.

            You sat Daemin on your lap as you fed him his baby food and helped Jaylie eat her eggs and cereal. Daehyun slurped the soup and shoved the eggs into his mouth, in appreciation. “This is the life I dream of,” he told you. There was a bark and he let a piece of sausage slide onto the floor.

            He finished eating and helped you put away the dishes. The kids were now playing with their toys and the two of you had some free time before they got bored and demanded your attention.

            Daehyun walked up to you and leaned his head on your shoulder. “Thank you.”

            You laughed a little and sprayed him with soapy water. “For what?”

            He was giving you a cheesy smile as his lips came closer and closer to yours. “For allowing my dreams to come true.” He gave you a gentle peck and pulled away. “You know, even if you didn’t cook for me, you would still be perfect.”

 

 

this is for Black_x_Rabbit

I want to apologize for my hiatus. It was brief and it did sort of help me recover. I wanted to update but a lot went on.

I was rejected from mock trial. It was super competitive but it brought me down a lot. I thought about my path as a lawyer and questioned myself but I think as long as I work for it, I'll be okay.

I also went to a party and gotten a little drunk. There was inappropriate touching and stuff but I guess it's good to know I'm a rational drunk. And I had my friends with me.

So I guess a lot is going on. I also have three major tests and so yeah. 

Hopefully I can be back with better stories soon ♥