Yongguk 83

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You hoisted your daughter on top of your shoulders and she clung on to your hand tightly. “Mommy, where’s daddy?” she was frowning at the empty stage before her. You managed to snag great tickets but they required standing. It was sad when it required money and so much work to see your husband. Although, as you often reminded yourself, this was your idea to surprise him.

            All around you, fans were waving their lightsticks, chanting, “B.A.P! B.A.P! B.A.P!” You were proud that Yongguk could inspire such a beautiful fandom. “Mommy!” Kyuri cried again and you rubbed her thumb.

            “Soon. Daddy’s drinking water and getting ready. Remember, this is a surprise and daddy doesn’t know we’re here so if he doesn’t see you, don’t cry okay?”

            The little girl nodded and she tugged on your hand. “Mommy, there is an ahjussi looking at us.” You swiveled at the direction her finger was pointing and saw a very familiar man making his way to you.

            You squinted, unsure if you were seeing things or if it really were your ex-boyfriend, making his way to you. “_____!” he called and your daughter planted her cheek on your head, breathing heavily as she tried to hold on. “Who is this pretty angel?”

            You maneuvered Kyuri so that she was in your arms and smiled. “This is my daughter. Kyuri, say hi to Uncle Doojoon.”

            She waved shyly at him and he indicated the stage. “Do you like B.A.P?”

            Your daughter grinned and nodded. “Yep! We’re here to see daddy!”

            Doojoon raised an eyebrow and looked at you. “Whoa, you did well for yourself. Let me guess, it’s Yongguk.”

            You blushed and nodded. “How’d you guess?” You stole a look at his left hand. There was no ring.

            He shrugged. “I guess I know your taste?” You smiled lightly, not forgetting the history between the two of you. Then Doojoon chuckled and took Kyuri from you. “Later, you need to help me propose to my girlfriend.” He winked at you and you instantly relaxed.

            “Yeah, after I finish making a fool of myself fangirling over my husband.”

            The lights suddenly dimmed and Kyuri screamed. There was a burst of smoke and then you saw the familiar six silhouettes. The powerful beginning to “Warrior” started and you jumped up and down with the rest of the fans, screaming and waving your glow sticks.

            Doojoon held Kyuri up for you and she held on tightly as she moved her head back and forth, following her father’s movements as he performed. When the song ended, she clapped happily and that was when it occurred to you to ask Doojoon why he was here.

            “Hey, why are you here?” you asked him before the next song began.

            He grinned sheepishly. “My girlfriend couldn’t make it but she wanted me to take pictures of Zelo for her. I swear she’s going to be sent to jail for being a pedo noona.”

            The next song started and your attention was lost as you focused again on the stage. When it was finally the introduction time, you giggled to yourself. You were close enough to see the sweat pouring down Yongguk’s face. He was breathing heavily as he shouted out his greetings. Kyuri shouted, “Daddy!” All around, fans turned and Yongguk looked around too. She waved and fans separated so that he could see her.

            The microphone made a tiny noise as Yongguk chuckled. He waved cutely at them and one of the hosts asked, “Yongguk, were you expecting your daughter to come?”

            He couldn’t stop smiling as he lifted his shoulder in a half-shrug. “Not at all. But I love you, Kyuri!”

            She squealed and wiggled in Doojoon’s arms as she tried to wave back. You watched Yongguk blow the two of you a kiss and shook your head. He would make a fool of himself for her while on stage.

            When the concert was over, Doojoon and you were still talking, catching up and you were giving him advice. You felt two arms wrap around your waist and then the smell of sweat hit your nose. “Yongguk!” You pushed him away, laughing.

            He laughed and took Kyuri from Doojoon. “Nice to meet you.” The two introduced themselves and Yongguk raised his eyebrow. “I was wondering who this dashing man talking to my wife was. I was scared I was having competition.”

            Doojoon gave you a look and laughed. “Hardly. If anything, you were the one who won the prize.” He leaned in and hugged you and gallantly kissed Kyrui’s hand. “Take care, beautiful little lady.” He turned to the two of you and bowed. “Incredible concert, Yongguk. And you, keep in touch.”

            “You too! Tell me what she says!”

            Yongguk tugged on your waist so you could look at him. Kyuri rested her head on his shoulder, her arm wrapped possessively around his neck. “Surprising me, huh?”

            You winked at your daughter. “It was all her idea.”

            He turned to her and she pursed her lips for a kiss. He presented to her his cheek and she planted a loud smooch on it. “If mommy gets herself a new boyfriend, I can keep daddy right?”

            This caused Yongguk to laugh out loud and you rolled your eyes and tiptoed so you could whisper this in his ears for him to hear. “Not to compete with our daughter, but tonight I think I’m going to show you that you’re mine.”

            He Kyuri’s hair and flashed his gummy smile at you. “I look forward to that.”

 

this is for imagesfreakk

tomorrow I'm going to have something a little bit different plot-wise, maybe, so I hope you all look forward to it ^^