Yongguk 85

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You watched the filming crew from a distance and shivered. It was too much work to come out here and watch Yongguk film his minor part in Central park but you wanted to show support and you also wanted to see New York. You hopped up and down and stared at the sky. The weather was not looking nice at all.

            You heard the thunder and cursed quietly to yourself. Of course it would rain on the one day you ventured out. Of course. You watched the crew hustle to try and cover their equipment and then it started pouring. A stylist handed Yongguk an umbrella and your eyes locked. You tried to hide behind the fountain, sidling so you were out of sight. The rain was pouring and you could see that your shirt was getting to be close to indecent.

            “You shouldn’t stand in the rain.”

            You stifled your squeak of surprise. Yongguk was standing right in front of you. Your eyes widened and you tried to move away but he took your arm. “Come on. Don’t stand in the rain. You’re going to catch a cold. You came all this way just to see me film a small part. I can’t let you go home sick.”

            Your heart was pounding and you were so surprised to have him right there. You had figured you were pretty conspicuous. “I saw you the moment the rain started. It was like it was meant to be. Fate apparently likes the two of us together.”

            You crossed your eyes at him. Yongguk was so greasy when he wanted to be. You shook your head. “I think it’s going to be okay. You should get ready to film again. I think your stylists are looking for you. Your hair got wet.”

            He reached up and you grabbed his hand. “Don’t mess it up more!”

            Yongguk looked at you and stood close to you. “I’m glad you came.”

            You stuck out your tongue. “Here I was pretending to be just a regular fan.”

            He snorted. “Our fans are pretty, but you’re the prettiest.”

            You sighed. Yongguk had to stop hanging out with Himchan so much. He was mastering the art of flirting a little too well. “Oh stop. You don’t even make my heart flutter anymore. It’s a good thing you’re not around people who can hear you. Otherwise, the rumor will spread pretty quickly.”

            “Relax.” Yongguk tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. “This is New York and we’ve done a pretty good job of not letting the fans know where we are. So we’re safe.”

            You wrinkled your nose at him. “I’m a fan.”

            His eyes crinkled when he smiled at you. “You’re my personal fan.”

            “That’s not true! I started out as a Daehyun stan! Don’t even deny it.”

            Yongguk scowled. “We’ll overlook that dark part of your life.”

            “Oh, Yongguk! That’s where you were!” You gasped and turned to see his crew gathered around the two of you. The cameraman was looking at you curiously. “Who is this?”

            “I’m her boy-”

            “Friend’s best friend,” you finished and smiled at them. “He told me that Yongguk would be here visiting and since I’m in New York, I figured I could go spread some bromance.” You grinned, hoping that they would buy your white lie.

            “No, I’m her boyfriend. She’s my girlfriend.” He hugged you to him and your mouth fell open.

            His stylists, rather than saying anything, grinned. “Ah so you’re the girl he was always texting while I’m trying to fix his hair! Nice to finally meet you! Come over here. You can even have a guest seat of honor. You didn’t have to hide. Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with us.” They all pretended to zip their lips and you giggled.

            “Yongguk! You certainly weren’t texting me. Is this another mysterious girlfriend on the side.” Your eyes narrowed.

            It was cute seeing him so flustered. The stylist further. “Oh no! Did I give something away?”

            Yongguk pouted at you. “Ya, you know I don’t have another girl!” He turned to your partner in crime. “Noona!”

            The rain was slowly letting up and the cameraman clapped Yongguk on the back. “Tough when the ladies start ganging up on you, I know. Let’s get back to work now though. Finish this so you two can spend some time together.”

            He flashed you a smile and kissed your forehead. “I’ll be back soon, babe. You just sit on your throne and wait for me.” This elicited awwws from everyone and you blew him a kiss.

            “Just stand next to that piano and look pretty so you can come back to me quickly.”

 

this is for AJ_Pinky

enjoy! ugh font change what @___@ 

too lazy to go back and switch it