Yongguk 70

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You let out a tiny scream and then your knight came to your rescue. “What’s the matter, babe?” Yongguk walked into the kitchen and you shuddered. You turned to him and hugged him, trying to breathe in his comforting scent.

            “I j-just saw a water bug,” you cried. He chuckled and rubbed your hair.

            “It’s not a big deal, hon. They really just float in the water and leave you alone. What did you do to it?” You wiped your face, annoyed that you had lost control so easily. Bugs normally didn’t creep you out but water bugs were an exception.

            “I flushed it down the sink.”

            He laughed and took your hand, rubbing his thumb soothingly. “Alright then. It’s dead, gone. You go to sleep and let me handle the dishes.”

            You nodded in relief and sat down. “I want to watch my manly husband wash the dishes.” You couldn’t stop your heart from hammering as he gave you a shy smile and reached for the apron.

            “Might as well be legit,” he conceded. You sat back and watched as he made a big show of squirting soap onto the rag and cleaning the dishes with it.

            “Hey, Gukkie, don’t forget that you have to also sweep later too.” He let out a grunt of consent and continued to wash the dishes. You smiled and admired the movement of his back as he did so. “Hey, Yongguk, do you know what’s the manliest thing in my opinion?”

            He turned around and smiled at you. “Hm?”

            “You, in an apron, washing the dishes. Why are you so perfect?” You scrunched your nose at him and he laughed out loud and made his way over to you with his soapy hands.

            He pretended to grab at you and you ducked, laughing as he clapped his hands together and blew out a large bubble at you that rose in the air before popping. You reached up and poked his cheeks. “Definitely, very perfect. Now go back to washing the dishes. No shirking your duties once you volunteered.”

            Yongguk immediately straightened up and saluted. “Yes, Mrs.”

            You placed your head down on the table and watched as he finished the dishes and reached into the closet to get the broom. He swung open the closet and then you heard a sound you never thought you would ever hear in life. You heard Yongguk scream.

            You picked your head up and saw a large brown object scuttling on the floor and your first instinct was to kick out your foot and step on it. You heard the loud crunch and saw your husband wince at the noise.

            “Urgh, that was kind of loud.”

            When you picked your foot up, you saw that it was a rather large cockroach and grimaced. First water bugs, then roaches. You hated summer. But when you looked at him, you saw that he was peering only very delicately at the object near your feet. A large grin spread over your face and you stood up, reaching around him for the broom.

            After the bug was swept up, you looked at Yongguk and grinned. “So. Roaches aren’t your thing?”

            You saw his lips pucker into what he wanted to be an offended pout but you knew him better. Yongguk scoffed. “Please, it just scared me, that’s all. I mean when you open a closet door, you’re not expecting a giant bug the size of your fist to come running out, are you? You would have screamed too.”

            You smiled knowingly at him and nodded. “Mhm, I’m sure it was quite a shock to your system. Have your nerves recovered yet?” You rubbed his back soothingly and he narrowed his eyes at you.      

            “I’m completely fine. I was just surprised that’s all. Not scared. Definitely not scared. I’m supposed to protect you, remember?”

            “Aww, how sweet of you. But Gukkie, was it just me or did I hear a certain manly someone scream when the roach came running out from behind those doors?”

            He scowled. “I think you’re hearing things. It’s late and you haven’t slept in a while. You were definitely hearing things.”

            You liked playing along with him. He was such an adorable fluff ball. “Ah, silly me. Of course you also weren’t cringing when I crunched the bug like, krrck,” you imitated the ghastly noise and Yongguk shuddered.

            “I have sensitive ears,” he insisted. “Any small noise can get to me. I don’t even like the sound of hail against the window. It hurts my auditory system.”

            You placed a palm to your mouth and giggled. Yongguk glared at you and took the broom from you and pretended to swat you. “Hey, okay. No more making fun of me. You’re going to go upstairs and take a shower. I still need to clean.”

            You glanced around the kitchen once and saw that it was relatively put together. “Don’t bother. Let’s go up together.” He beamed happily at you and the broom was soon abandoned.

            As you walked into your room, you cast him a sly look from under your lashes. “So, Mr. Bang, are you sure you’re not afraid of roaches?”

            He let out a tiny growl and grabbed you by the waist, spinning you so you were facing him. “Are you done yet?” His eyes narrowed and you stared at him, rounding your eyes so he could tell that you were just joking. You carefully placed your hands around his neck and he softened a little.

            “Maybe,” you whispered as you leaned up to kiss him. You felt him smile under your lips and you hugged him. “I think you’re still really manly, though, so you don’t have to worry.” He let out a muffled “You better,” and then you decided that it was too fun to provoke Yongguk.

            You threw yourself from his arms and pointed at the floor in horror. “Gukkie, there’s a roach!” And then you laughed when he jumped, only to regret it, or not really, a few seconds later. 

 

requested by hyokwanglover

I'M SCREAMING. TS YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME

B.A.P PLEASE. I'M GOING TO CRY

THE SONG SOUNDS SO EPIC AND HOLY COW 

I'm really worried about Daehyun though. They say he's singing his highest note yet and... baby's vocal chords >~< Sigh. I wish he can take care of himself. All those live performances. @__@ I'm so worried to be honest.

And I really admire Yongguk for his words against society. And I'm really trying any chance I get to say that through my one shots too so I hope I'm doing an okay job making Yongguk proud ^-^