Himchan 64

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            He slid down his chair and looked at the clock. It was only ten in the morning and Himchan was bored. There was nobody around to take care of him or to entertain him. He sighed and twiddled his thumbs. Why of all days did practice have to be cancelled? This week was the one week he would be more than happy to hole up at the studio for hours on end. But alas, the members were given a day off and they had gone back home to see their family. And what about his family? Well they had decided that this week was the perfect week to go on a family vacation, conveniently forgetting about their only son.

            Himchan blew his bangs out of his eyes and let his lips slide into a pout. She had only been gone a day and already he was feeling her absence. He pulled out his phone and decided to take random selcas of himself. Each angle only complimented another feature and so he decided to save all fifty of them.

            Maybe he should upload them onto Twitter or maybe he should put them on archive for later use. He uploaded three of the better looking, this criteria met only because they happen to have better lighting as well, and decided he was going to send all fifty to his girlfriend.

            The time it took for the pictures to load and convert themselves into media messages took away some of his time and it was ten minutes later that Himchan was able to hit send. He waited patiently for her to respond and decided to work on his traditional music.

            It has been a while since he practiced so a good afternoon was taken up just practicing. He managed to find some variety show to take his attention for another two hours before he grabbed his phone. He had forgotten to turn it off silent and he saw that he only had two messages. Two for the fifty he had sent with love.

            Himchan! I have a conference to attend! Do you know how many times my phone buzzed, each with a picture that’s only a fraction of a degree different from the next? He was indignant. He had some from various sides! She just wasn’t able to appreciate true art.

            Very cute Channie. Aren’t you supposed to be in practice? I’ll be free in three hours. Call me then. This text was slightly more satisfying than the former. He checked the time and saw that exactly three hours had passed since she sent the reply. He eagerly pressed one, his very first speed dial number.

            “That was very precise,” she laughed the moment she answered.

            Himchan settled himself comfortably on his bed. Even though it was late, he always had time to talk to her. “I’m a very punctual boy. My mommy taught me well.”

            “Tsk, why do you have so much time on your hands? I swear my colleagues were giving me weird looks when they saw me flipping through one picture after the other. They were all practically the same!”

            He sighed. It was useless to debate the art of selca taking if she wasn’t able to appreciate it. “But you miss me right?”

            “I barely have time to think about my next meal, but yes, I do miss you. I’ll be back in three more days, Himchan. You’ll be fine.”

            He let out a tiny whine. He knew how much of a er she was to an adorable puppy. All he had to do was emulate. “But I was so lonely today,” he insisted. “I miss talking to you.”

            “We’re talking now. Besides, tomorrow when you have practice again, you’ll be fine. You don’t even need to talk to me so often when I’m there anyway.”

            “Absence makes the heart grow fonder,” he quoted and she made a noise of disgust.

            “But absence never makes me forget how greasy you can be.”

            “Cute,” he countered. “And charming.”

            “Greasy.”

            “Hey! If you keep this up, I’m going to think that you don’t actually miss me.”

            The two of them talked on into the night and it was only when he heard her stifle a yawn that he checked the time. “Oh, oops. We’ve talked for nearly four hours. Go sleep.”

            She let out a screech. “Oh no! You need to get up early tomorrow and so do I !”

            Himchan shrugged only to remember she couldn’t see. “It’s worth it if it means I can talk to you.” He made a kissing noise and hung up. The night was slightly less lonely.

            The next day practice took away a little from missing her but the moment he had a break, he ran to his phone and texted her. How are you? xoxo Channie
            She didn’t respond until after practice. Same time tonight ^^

            And so it went for the next three days. He managed to pass through the day by practicing for their concerts and then spending the night calling and talking to her. He worried a little that he was taking away from her sleep but she insisted.

            When she came back, Himchan left the company earlier so he could stay outside her door, waiting. “Himchan!”

            He ran down the steps, jumping the last three and picked her up in a bear hug. “Welcome back,” he crowed. “I missed you so so so so so much.”

            She laughed and regained her composure as she straightened her clothes. “Even though we talked every night?”

            “Even though we talked every night,” he confirmed.

            She pushed in his nose and made a cooing noise. “My boyfriend’s so sweet.” Himchan laughed and helped her carry her things back to the house.

            At the end of the month when his phone bill came, he winced and quickly hid the numbers so he wouldn’t have to face reality. He had managed to use up all his minutes and had racked up the numbers with his insane amount of texts. He quickly made an automatic payment before logging into her account and paying for hers too. After all, it was worth it. 

 

enjoy

I've been really out of it and so sorry for not updating. Will try my best to tomorrow

probably just PMS I hope >-<