Yongguk 115

B.A.P. Oneshots II

The first story is for a reader on tumblr. The second is a small drabble for kunnichan. I'm sorry for the poor quality of the stories. I've been on a bit of a block. I'm either going to have a really good one coming up or I'm going to trudge through, or take a break. 

            “Hey, just breathe in and breathe out. It’s going to hurt a lot only if you think about the pain.”

            You shot Yongguk an annoyed look. “That’s not very helpful. Not thinking about it doesn’t lessen the pain, does it?”

            He grinned at you. “Hey, you wanted to do this.”

            Yongguk, an older boy from the neighborhood, had always been like a big brother figure to you and he had asked you what you wanted for your graduation present. You didn’t even hesitate. “A tattoo.”

            He had been surprised but pleased. His sister was an expert tattoo artist and he himself had two. But now that you were in the studio, you were getting cold feet. You didn’t want anything big, definitely not like the one he had on his arm. You wanted something that was manageable and classy when shown.

            His sister had shown you an array of different designs and you settled on a cobalt blue butterfly amidst sparkles. As she was disinfecting the area, you were talking to Yongguk, hoping he would distract you.

            “Hey, you can hold my hand and whenever it hurts, just squeeze tightly and I’ll burst into song.”

            You giggled and his sister told you that she was going to start. You tightened your grip and he winced. “Not yet though. This jukebox isn’t open until the first needle starts sketching.”

            “Haha,” you laughed dryly and he grinned at you.

            Yongguk placed his face in front of yours so you won’t see the needle that was slowly approaching your ankle. You felt the initial burn and the prick and winced. The pain was a lot to take but you forced yourself to take in deep breaths. You could feel the design slowly taking place and held onto Yongguk’s hand.

            He cleared his throat and started to sing a random lullaby and you laughed. “What am I, a baby?”

            “Hey,” the tips of his ears were blushing. “I don’t know any more songs.”

            So Yongguk resorted to telling you stories. ‘And so when I stood up, he just came flying at me but I ducked. He flew right by me, and hit the garbage can. Kid never dared tried to mess with me after.”

            You stared at him and yawned. “Yongguk, you are the worst storyteller I’ve ever met.”

            “Done!” His sister announced and you pulled away to see that she had wrapped the tattoo in all the sanitary wraps needed.

            “Already?”

            Yongguk grinned at you smugly. “I may be a bad storyteller but I’m an excellent distractor.”

            You twisted your leg so that you could admire the blue butterfly now on your skin forever and grinned at him. Giving him a hug, you thanked him. “Hey, this is what Oppa is here for, right?”

***

            You winced at the ugly bruising on his arm and clucked your tongue. “Yongguk, what happened? Why would you risk getting such a huge tattoo?”

            He closed his eyes in pain and you blew on it gently before squirting a small amount of lotion on your hands. You took his arm in your hands and slowly rubbed it over the still puckering wounds.

            You shook your head when he leaned back with a groan. “It’s probably because I didn’t sleep so well last night.”

            You stared at him reproachfully. “You can always ask her to wait.”

            Yongguk spoke through gritted teeth. “I’m sorry, babe.”

            You rolled your eyes and blew gently on his arm and pressed down on the other parts of his arm to try to numb the pain. You took the gauze and carefully wrapped it up. “Last one, no more, okay?”

            He nodded and one hand gripped your waist. “Sit on my lap,” he asked.

            You shook your head, smiling slightly as you did so. “What, does my weight overtake the pain of your arm?”

            Yongguk managed to flash you a grin. “No, but I can think of something else that can.”

            You flicked his forehead. “You be quiet before I decide that your other arm also needs to suffer the same pain as your right.”

            He his lips and groaned again. “Okay, threat realized. I’m sorry. I’ll ask again tomorrow.”

            You leaned in and his neck before pulling away and standing up. “Let’s wait until your tattoo stops bleeding and I’ll think about it.”

Also I got instagram...