Himchan 66

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “May I have this dance, my lady?” You startled and rolled your eyes at the boy who appeared before you.

            “Go away. You know I hurt my leg.”

            Himchan snorted. “Even if you were perfectly equipped, you still wouldn’t dance with me.”

            You gave him a slow smile. “You know me so well.”

            He plopped down next to you and together you watched the couples dance before you. Some were just swaying to the music while others were trying to club dance to the mellow rhythm. He laughed a little and pointed at one who was in the corner, not very conspicuous as they made out.

            “Looks like some people are busy.”

            You slapped his hand. “What if they look up and see you pointing? How embarrassing would it be?”

            “Not very. They were doing it in the vicinity of the entire room. I’m sure everyone with eyes would have seen them.”

            You rolled your eyes. “Still Himchan,” you insisted. “Give them the privacy they expect to have.”

            “They clearly don’t if they would do it in the corner of a crowded dance floor.”

            When you looked at him to glower playfully, you saw him staring at you. The words that were in your mouth died and you tried to break the weird mood that had settled upon the two of you. “What?” you asked, very self-conscious.

            He shook his head and looked away. “Sure you don’t want to dance?”

            “Positive.”

            But now he had you flustered. The look he had given you was one you were familiar with, one that always made you a little broken inside. You leaned away from him and rested your cheek on the palm of your hand.

            “Why isn’t Himchan dancing?” His friends stood in front of you and smiled mischievously.

            You shrugged and pushed him up. “Go dance Himchan and let me nurse my sore ankle.”

            He did so and saluted you, clicking his heels together. “Another time then, my lady.” Then he was gone. Yongguk lingered and gave you a knowing smile.

            “You should already announce your relationship. It’s not like the whole school doesn’t already know.”

            You were quite at a loss for words. “Yeah but she still likes him. It would be insensitive wouldn’t it?”

            He laughed a bit and clapped your shoulder. “If a guy thought about his ex every time he tried to move on, then this world would be left with a lot of immobile people. Don’t worry so much. She was a bit psychotic anyway. Anyway, your choice. I’ll see you around.”

            You stared after him and wished your friends would come back even for a second for you to ask them what they thought. The lights dimmed and you knew what was coming up next. An onslaught of slow songs was coming. You sighed a little and then a hand rested on your arm.

            “Dance with me.”

            It was Himchan again. He looked insistent and you thought about Yongguk’s words. You stared for a little longer before taking his hand. He smiled broadly and you knew that you had made the right choice. He pulled you onto your feet, careful to always support you. With your flats on, you were even shorter and he pulled you into the mass of people.       

            He swayed you around and you blushed, feeling overly self-conscious of people staring and possibly thinking what they would be right in suspecting. You tried to maintain a distance but Himchan pulled you right against him. You winced a little but he held you up, keeping you from barely resting on your feet.

            “Rest your head on me,” he whispered and you shook your head.

            “That’s okay.”

            He didn’t reply but instead continued to dance. When the song ended and you tried to pull away, he kept your hand locked in his and his other firmly on your back. “Stay with me.”

            This time he moved your arm around his neck and he held you by your waist. It was such an intimate pose, your face turned red and you looked off his shoulder. “Look at me,” he insisted and when you did, he leaned in and kissed you.

            The song had started by now but you were only aware of him, his lips on yours and your heart thudded. You smiled a little shyly when he pulled away but stared into his eyes nonetheless. There was a slow clapping around you and your ears burned. You hated public attention. Himchan lowered his head again and kissed you again.

            When you separated, you gently smacked the back of his neck. “Who’s into PDA now?” you joked. 

 

this is for dubuonew2299

you may have changed your username... :D

I liked this one. I think I'm sort of getting back into that groove