Zelo 48

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Sometimes, Zelo really, really hates being the maknae. Sometimes, when he thought about it, the youngest gets all the abuse and nobody appreciates them for it. Instead, all his hyungs would use him as a laughing stock. They say it’s because he’s cute and can get away with a lot, but really. Especially his Daehyun-hyung.

            It was supposed to be a joke and it wasn’t supposed to be anything he had to act on, but on a segment of Show Champion, Daehyun had promised the world that he would convince Zelo to cross dress. He had said two years, but in actuality, the members planned for him to cross dress now.

            Zelo sighed. It was so hard when he had five other hyungs bullying him and convincing him that this was what the Babyz wanted. He wasn’t so sure about that. Babyz liked them as guys, so why did he have to dress as a girl? But it was with his head filled with Daehyun’s convincing that he made his way towards Secret’s dressing room.

            He knew his hyung was a conman but he still fell for it. Zelo heaved a large sigh of defeat and trudged. He knocked, and prayed nobody would be in there. If he couldn’t get in…

            “Come in, Junhong-ah!” Hyosung opened the door brightly and he groaned. She thought she was doing him a favor but in actuality, she had just cemented his doom.

            “Hello Noona. I just wanted to bother you for a little bit. I, um, have a dare that I need to do and I need to ask you guys for a favor.”

            She beamed happily. “I know! Your hyungs already told me what they were up to. You poor thing you. But we were already deciding what outfit would complement your features and figure perfectly. So you came at the right time!”

            He knew it was the worst idea to listen to his hyungs now when he stepped into the room and saw piles and piles of clothes. The other three beamed at him and ran up to him as he entered.

            “We need to accommodate for your height a lot so most of your skirts would be Sunhwa’s. Do you mind showing a little bit of belly?” Jieun asked.

            He stammered, unsure of how to answer and she waved her question away. “No, no. You’re still a baby. We can’t have that. You’re going to have to keep that wifebeater on.”

            Zelo blushed and tugged on his shirt, hoping to push it down further and not have to deal with these crazy noonas. It was bad enough that s had to know, they also had to bring Secret into this. He looked around and saw that they had pinned up outfits to check which would look good. Each outfit had his head attached to it. It was like a crazy voodoo session.

            “Can we not do this?” he whispered.

            “Nonsense!” Hana-Noona took his hand and pulled him into a chair. “Hmm, we have wigs to give you a ponytail. We’re going to go for a fresh-faced young schoolgirl look. So you’re going to have your ponytail and a cute dress. Maybe a dress will cover you better.”

            They were looking over him critically and he blushed, feeling indecently exposed. There was a cough by the doorway and he turned to see that s had gathered to watch his shame too. He moaned in embarrassment as Daehyun walked in.

            “Oh! I like the ponytail concept. Our Zelo has a really cute face so we should make him even cuter. Haha, too bad he’s so tall though. He’ll be the tallest girl.”

            Jongup walked over to a bright pink dress and it. “I think this would look good on our maknae.”

            Zelo groaned. What happened to being on his side? He felt absolutely betrayed. He shot a pleading look to Yongguk-Hyung. He could always count on the oldest but this time, he only shrugged and smiled. “It’ll be a good experience, Junhong.”

            His mouth dropped open. What type of good experience is this? This was absolute torture. Hyosung flounced over to him and held out a simple salmon colored dress. “Put this on! The fitting room is behind the curtain. We won’t peek!”

            He stepped behind and stared at the contraption. So many straps and zippers. He pulled it over his head and got his arms out in the right places and then he looked for a way to zip it. The dress was embarrassingly loose in the front and when he stood outside, they all laughed.

            He narrowed his eyes at his Daehyun-Hyung. He was the initial cause of all his problems but the vocal showed no remorse as Sunhwa went to help him zip. “Aish, do we need to pad him?”

            Zelo’s ears were burning as Hyosung brought out cotton. “Might as well. But make sure that we also make it small enough so the cotton won’t show when he bends over. Don’t bend over, Zelo,” she scolded him.

            They walked him over to the dresser table and placed the wig on top of him. They asked him to close his eyes and placed eyeliner and lip gloss. When they turned him back around, his hyungs were clapping.

            “Whoo! Well done, Junhae!”

            He glared at them. They had even came up with a new name for him? He sighed deeply and got up, holding Daehyun’s hand. After their interview segment was over, he was going to get them all.

            “Wait! Zelo-ah, you forgot your flats!” He groaned when he saw the sparkly pink pair of shoes in her hands.

 

this is for LittleShawn 

double update so anticipate later ^^