Himchan 51

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “I like a guy who has multiple talents,” you told the MC as he passed the microphone to you. You smiled shyly at the camera and prayed nobody would keep questioning you.

            He leaned forward in his seat and your other members looked at you. You were the newest announced member and everyone was curious as to who you were and everything about you. You shifted uncomfortably when he started to speak again.

            “What sorts of talents?”

            “Um, instrumental, language, and a bunch of other things,” you answered.

            “Oh! Do you have an ideal type who’s already an idol then? Do you want to do a public shout out to him?”

            You wanted to hide. Of course. The moment you answered, an idol came to mind and you knew they would jump to conclusions considering how you were from the same company. You shook your head. “Not particularly, I was just saying something I admired. I wasn’t thinking of anyone in particular.”

            The MC’s eyebrows rose and he nodded slowly. “Of course, of course. It’s okay to be shy. Alright, moving on, can you explain a little about your newest title track?”

            There was an uproar in the dorm as the interview aired. “Hey, Himchan-Hyung, get over here. Looks like she’s got her eyes on you too.”

            Himchan made his way over to the television screen and pretended to watch the interview with a distant interest. “What are you talking about?”

            Daehyun looked around slyly and grinned. “Oh you know exactly who and what we’re talking about. You just don’t want to admit it. Every time she walks by our practice room, you feel this need to put in an extra burst of effort. I got you on my radar, Hyung.”

            Himchan pretended to lunge and grab at his neck. “You can keep your mouth shut, thank you very much. I have zero idea what you’re talking about.”

            Daehyun spun away, leaving the other members grinning at him too. “What are you all looking at?” he roared.

            Jongup pointed at the screen. “Look, she’s being asked a question.”

            “So, _______, what exactly do you look for in a boyfriend?”

            “I like a guy with multiple talents.” The girl onscreen looked down at her lap and gave a shy smile.

            “Oooh, Hyung is talented!” Youngjae called from his seat on the couch.

            Himchan stared at the screen and hushed him as he leaned forward closer to hear. “What sorts of talents?”

            “Um, instrumental, language, and a bunch of other things,” she answered.

            “Oh! Do you have an ideal type who’s already an idol then? Do you want to do a public shout out to him?”

            Be still his heart, Himchan thought. He was nervous and jumpy. She looked quite in pain though and she shook her head. “Not particularly, I was just saying something I admired. I wasn’t thinking of anyone in particular.”

            His mouth twisted slightly and he jumped when he felt someone thump him harshly on the back. “Sorry, Hyung, maybe next time.” Daehyun grinned evilly at him.

            Himchan scowled and Jongup looked at him. “You know maybe if you actually did more than just look at her. You guys already talk quite a bit whenever we hang out with them. You should also take the initiative to go further. Maybe, show her a bit of your skills.”

            Youngjae got up and like his best friend, smiled mischievously. “If you trust us, I think I have the perfect idea.”

            A few hours later, the boys of B.A.P were gathered in front of a camera. Youngjae pushed Himchan forward. “Do it, you know you want to.”

            He stepped forward with his drum and started playing it ferociously, pounding out the same rhythm as the girls’ dance song. He was immersed in it for a few minutes before stopping. “Hey, ______, I just wanted to do this little something for you.”

            He stood up and started rapping Zelo’s LTE rap, making sure that he didn’t breathe. He nearly choked at the end but the moment he was done, he started to sing Daehyun’s higher notes. He cleared his throat and prayed he wouldn’t go off-key or let his voice crack.

            He then faced the camera and started to spew rapid fire Japanese. “I really like you and I hope you see that I can be your ideal type, because, girl, you’re mine.” Daehyun walked up to him and laughed.

            “Hyung, she likes guys with multiple talent abilities, not just Japanese.”

            Himchan nodded. “Okay, I love you, mi amor. 你很漂亮.”

            At the end of this, both he and Daehyun struck a pose and he kept repeating, “你很漂亮, 你很漂亮,” because she was trained in Chinese and he knew she would appreciate.

            Himchan ended the video with a guitar strum and blew her a kiss. “Call me or drop by my practice room once you get this. Mwah~”

            When the package arrived in your dorm, your members were the first to find it. They called out to you when you walked by. “Oh look, looks like your ideal type came calling!”

            You blushed when they popped in the video and you saw Himchan start to play his drums. 

 

This is for vortex234 and livingwithobsessions