Zelo 46

B.A.P. Oneshots II

               You stared at yourself in the mirror, and made up your mind. You might as well do it now or never. You tried to picture how the new addition to your face would look like and decided that you liked it quite a bit. You steeled yourself and grabbed your phone. After making the appointment, you went on to call your boyfriend.

            “Zelo, good morning!” you chirped.

            He groaned a little and you heard the distinct sound of his back flopping back against the bed. “What timesit?” he slurred.

            “Time for you to wake up and accompany me to do something super scary. It’s your obligatory duty as the boyfriend to help me through such a milestone in life.”

            “Time for what, what, what?” He was clearly lost and you could hear from the heavy breathing that he was about to fall back to sleep again.

            “Zelo! You promised me you would spend today with me. Why are you still in bed? You told me to call you at any time and you will be here within seconds. So far, that’s not what’s happening.”

            He let out a tiny sigh. “You’re right. I did. I signed my soul away to the devil and now I must pay. Okay, dearest. Let me have time to myself and brush my teeth. Have breakfast for me?”

            You laughed a little. “Who do you think I am? A housewife?” Zelo made a little kissing noise over the phone and you squealed. “Okay, okay. I got it.”

            When your doorbell rang a good twenty minutes later, you already had eggs, croissants and orange juice out for him. Zelo greeted your parents and swung himself onto a chair and started to shove the food into his mouth.        

            “Alright, what is this dire milestone you’re about to cross?”

            You clucked. “So you were listening to me.”

            He grinned. “Of course. In one ear, processed through another. I just don’t tell you I’m listening.”

            You leaned in and looked at your parents for a second. “I want to get my lip pierced.”

            He jumped back. “Whoa, isn’t that going to be painful? Why though?”

            You shrugged. “I like how it looks and I can take it off whenever I want. It’s a new style I want to go for. What do you think?”

            Zelo looked at you critically. “Well, you’re not much of a sweet, girlie person anyway. I like it. It would suit your style. But it’s going to hurt for a while, you know.”

            You nodded. “I know. It’s why I want you there, to be moral support.”

            “Ah, I see. Well in that case, let’s get a move on. But if you try to squeeze the life out of my hands, I will dump you right after.” Your mouth fell open and he ruffled your hair, indicating that he was joking.

            You had to admit, you were nervous as you went to the clinic. The people there were professional and explained to you all the ways to clean and prevent infections. You listened to their words and made mental notes as they explained how to take care of the piercing in case it does get inflamed.

            Then the person led you to the back and when you saw the machinery, you shuddered. “Close your eyes if you need to. It’s just a little pinch here, and then you’ll feel your lips swell a little but it should be fine.”

            You sat on the chair and took a deep breath. Zelo stood next to you and you gripped his hand. You could hear the hum of the machine and let out a small whimper. He patted your hand. “Relax. It’ll be over soon.” You shut your eyes and he rubbed your back in a comforting manner. There was a painful pinch, a weird noise and then everything was over.

            “You can look now,” he whispered.

            You saw how the piercing looked and nodded a little. The area of your lip was still a bit puffy and you could feel it sting. The person unsnapped the gloves and smiled at you.

            “You just need to be careful of food, too hot or too cold. Although ice could be fine. And be careful of anything you put near your lips.” You nodded your thanks and the two of you walked out of the clinic.

            Zelo was looking at you with a small pout on his face. “Wait. Be careful of anything you put near your lips. That’s not fair. I wanted kisses.” He was whining a little and you could see the obvious displeasure in his face. You smiled a little, wincing when it hurt.

            “You can wait a bit.”

            He huffed and rolled his eyes. “I had to suffer having my hand squeezed so tightly I thought it would fall off and get no reward out of it. Life. What has it come to?”

            You snorted and pinched his cheeks. “Get over it. I’ll reward you later. With interest.” 

 

requested :D 

omg Badman tonight