Jongup 57

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            I adjusted the camera and looked through the lenses. “Junhong-ah, can you see hyung?” I asked him.

            He looked at me and nodded. “Yeah, I got you, Jongup-hyung. You just need to make sure that you don’t walk too fast or else everything gets shaky.”

            I gave him a thumbs up and continued to walk into room. “This is where Moon Jongup will show his cool side, his charming side and his romantic side. In this room.” I pointed inside and flashed the camera a wide smile. Junhong giggled a little and he panned through the space. “Right here you’re going to see a Moon Jongup you’ve never seen before.”

            I closed the door on him and he banged on it. “Hyung, how am I supposed to get in if you’re going to keep me out?” I laughed a little and let him in.

            “Today is going to be the day I finally confess to you. When you first started as a trainee, you were struggling to learn how to dance and I liked that sometimes you would come and ask me for help. I know it isn’t much but maybe we can have our first date in here, where I first showed you how to do that super hard twisty move?”

            At this the maknae laughed and Jongup snapped, “Cut!” He marched up to his best friend. “You’re not supposed to laugh. How do you expect me to do well if you’re going to sit there and laugh?”

            The boy held up his hands. “I’m sorry, sorry,” he gasped and put on a straight face. “It’s just you’re so corny. But keep going. It has a nice charm.”

            Jongup mock glared and laughed. “I hope so.” He entered the room again and made a dramatic sweep around. “You see how plain it is now but soon you’ll be able to see how pretty it looks. It’s going to be a surprise! But you get to see the many steps I have taken. Hehe, your oppa will not disappoint you!”

            He went into a closet and pulled out a large box. “Here I have the tablecloth I plan on setting up and I’m going to put a lot of your favorite dishes. I know you like bulgogi and kimbap shaped in triangles. I also know you like dukbokki and lots of kimchi. So I hope you’ll be able to have a lot of fun when you come over because then I will be happy too.”

            Jongup rubbed his head a little shyly. While Zelo filmed, he set out a tablecloth on the table and laid it out neatly. Jongup reached into the box and got out candles, placing them in the center and taking out a spray of jasmine flowers and baby breath.

            “I know you really really like baby breath and think that they’re underappreciated so I didn’t get roses to cover them up. It’s sort of like how all your members seem to shadow you but you’re the one that catches my eye whenever you practice.”

            He smiled happily at the camera and then pulled over two chairs. He placed two cushions on them. “I know that these chairs can get really uncomfortable so I got these cushions for us to sit on! This way you won’t complain that your oppa isn’t treating you well.”

            Both narrator and cameraman shifted over to pan across the room, showing her the decorations on the wall. Jongup had posted up rare pictures the two of them had taken together, and with their members. He carefully pulled out a food basket and placed the covered dishes on the table.

            “Our cooking ahjumma made this for you and I hope you like orange juice because that’s what I bought. I think I remember having a debate with you, apple versus orange. I’ll buy your favorite, but next time we can drink mine! But today is your day.”

            Jongup paused for a second and rubbed his head. “Aish, I also have a stereo set up and I made a CD of what I think your favorite songs are. There is a lot of B.A.P!” He paused and did a little aegyo just for the camera and he found that Zelo was shaking with laughter again. “Cut!”

            “What’s so funny now?” he demanded of the maknae.

            “You never like to be cute and now just for noona, you’re willing to embarrass yourself. I think that’s really funny. Keep going Hyung. Hwaiting!”

            The main dancer scowled at him a little and then blushed sheepishly. “Aiya. Now I need to hook up the television so when you come in, I can show you this video! I placed tiny lights around the corners of the room so that we can dance later. Isn’t that romantic?”

            Jongup grunted a little and tried to reach the television and properly plug it in but couldn’t reach. Zelo reached out effortlessly and helped him hook the device. “Thank you to our cameraman and resident ladder, Choi Junhong for his help as well.”

            When everything was all set, Jongup walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. “From now, I’m going to be making my way over to your practice rooms, so I hope you’ll be working hard! And I hope that when I ask you to join me, you won’t say no because then that means you’re going to miss this video where it shows the true side of Moon Jongup.”

            He punched out a fist and fist bumped Zelo. “Everything is set. The dinner is ready and the room is all beautiful. The only thing missing is the lead female. Let’s go!”

 

 

this is for agnes101397

^-^ Jonguppy is a cutie omg

and Warrior... MAN MY HEART MY OVARIES