Youngjae 45

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You let out an inhuman scream and started to run. A giant monster was after you and you had to go. The monster was churning up sand and kicking it all over you as you tried to escape. You ran past your brother and his friends and he rolled his eyes.

            “Yoo Youngjae, do you mind not scaring my sister? Can’t the two of you find another way to flirt?” Himchan called out.

            The monster let out a roar and you laughed, ducking to avoid his arms. You were breathing hard and knew you could no longer keep him away. You twisted as you felt his arms come around you and squirmed.

            “Hey, let go of me,” you complained. “Do you want to be kicked out of the room for years?”

            He stopped for a second until your brother interfered. You swear, he was always listening. Himchan walked up to you with both his eyebrows raised to the high heavens. “I did not need to hear that. I’ll pretend the threat never happened.”

            The moment he walked away, Youngjae started to walk you towards the water. You were kicking and protesting. “Are you trying to call my bluff?” you squeaked.

            He pressed his face closer to your ear and whispered, “Your brother said that the threat never happened.”

            You scowled and you flipped you around so that you were facing him. He wrapped both your legs around him and you grabbed around his neck. You scowled at him as he started to walk rapidly towards the water.

            “I swear, if you get my clothes wet, I will hate you. I only brought an extra shirt for later.”

            He grinned at you, his apple cheeks rising. You could hear the ocean coming closer and closer when suddenly Youngjae’s face turned into one of pain. He nearly dropped you and you hopped down.

            “What happened?” you were a little wary, afraid this would be a trick but he sat down on the sand and you saw that he was bleeding a little on his foot.

            You knelt down next to him. “Himchan! Can you give me a band aid?”

            You went back to get the first aid kit your brother held out. You glared at him. “I told you not to hop around and chase people,” you scolded him.

            Youngjae stared at you with puppy eyes. “I’m sorry.” And he sounded quite contrite. You applied a little medication and cleaned out his wound. Then you placed the band aid carefully. “Alright. You stay here and be a good boy.” You patted his head and started to move back to your sand castle.

            Youngjae grabbed your ankle. “Stay with me,” he pouted.

            You stared at him. “You’re not cute,” you huffed but sat down regardless. “Hehe,” he giggled. “I always win.”

            You kicked him a little. “I’m just here because this is the optimal sun tanning spot.”

            He widened his eyes. “Sun tanning is the first way to get skin cancer. Did you put on sunscreen?”

            “A little bit,” you admitted.

            “Go put more on,” he commanded. You shook your head. “Go!” He pointed back at the blanket. You let out a tiny whine and he got to his feet. “Don’t make me chase after you.”

            You let out another tiny squeal and started to run. Youngjae managed to get to his feet and started to run after you. “Kids!” you heard Himchan shout out but you ignored him. Mission one was to avoid much too fast, conniving boyfriend. How could he still be so fast when he was injured?
            You glanced back and saw Youngjae starting to do a goofy dance run. He lifted his arms and was stomp hopping towards you. “Ya! If you’re not careful, you’ll hurt yourself again!”

            He grinned at you and started to chase you down the beach again. This time he caught you again and started to make his way to the waters. You punched his arm. “I told you, I hate getting wet!”

            “You can wear my shirt. I need to sun tan,” he responded, with only a small hint of sass. You glared at him.

            “Very funny.” Youngjae reached the shore and you stared into his eyes.

            “I’m warning you.”

            “Three, two, one,” he counted down, completely ignoring you. At one, he let out a loud “Whee” and threw you into the water. You surfaced and started to swim back to shore. You were sputtering and when you reached him, he was doubled over in laughter.

            You ran at him and pushed him into the water but he grabbed you and brought you in with him. Youngjae was still laughing and you laughed with him. He had a piece of seaweed stuck over his upper lip.

            You kissed him quickly. “Very dandy mustache you have there, Sir Youngjae.”

 

I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday.

Happy birthday to kintoun

I'll be double updating your birthday story tomorrow okay? I changed it a little, so I hope you won't hate me for changing your requests and publishing it late T__T