Zelo 45

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            You spotted him right away and beelined straight to him. Zelo was sitting by himself, with his fur hood over his head and you wondered briefly what was giving you this amount of courage to go up to him and talk to him. You’ve been trying to get him alone for so long and this was your first opportunity to tell him that you liked him.

            You crept up silently on him and saw that he was sipping a cup of hot chocolate. You backed away and went to the counter to buy another one. While you were paying, you cast glances at him from the corner of your eye and prayed that he wouldn’t leave. Not yet.

            You took the two cups of beverages and made your way up the small steps again. He was shaking his head, letting the fur hood swish around his face. You smiled a little. He was so adorable. The extent of your crush on him was hitting you at full force. You wanted to throw your arms around him and squish him.

            You placed the mug of hot chocolate in front of him and he jumped a little. He his side and glanced at you from beneath his furry protection and squinted. “Hi, what was that for?” He sounded a little weirded out.

            You gave him your happiest smile. “It’s for you! Your hot chocolate was getting cold and I decided to get you another one.”

            He smiled at you. “Oh thank you, then. You wanna join me?” He indicated the chair across from him.

            You bit your lip to keep from squealing and you slid into the chair and watched him. He had dark circles under his eyes. “Stayed up late?”

            He nodded. “Yeah, that health project was so annoying.”

            “Oh yeah, I finished that last night too. All I wanted to do was throw a hole at the poster and just give up.”

            He seemed to brighten up a little. “Finally someone who shares the same sentiments as I do. I’ve had my friends tell me they finished a week ago.” He blew on the hot chocolate, blowing some steam your way and he grinned. “Hey, why are you here? This isn’t a place teenagers generally frequent.”

            You shrugged. “I like caffeine. Why are you here?”

            Zelo laughed. “I like caffeine too.”

            You shivered in delight at the thought of bonding with your crush and hugged yourself a little. You looked at him shyly, not sure what else to say and took a sip of your hot chocolate. Zelo placed his hands together and flopped over onto his right side, and wiggled against the tabletop. “Ah, I wanna sleep,” he slurred.

            You peeked at him and saw that he was looking at you and smiling. “Favorite coffee drink?”

            You looked at him thoughtfully for a second. He really looked like a fluffy puppy, flopped over on the table and you wanted to hug him to you even though he was much taller than you were. “Cappuccino.”

            He brightened. “Same here! My hyung likes iced Americano but that’s too bitter for me. I like it a little more creamier. With tons of whipped cream yeah?”

            You nodded. “Lots. I think I’m going to get diabetes with the amount of whipped cream I consume.”

            Zelo snorted and nearly choked on the sip of hot chocolate he took. He looked at you and smiled. “Why have we never talked before? I like talking to you.”

            Your heart fluttered and you looked at your drink. “You’re always with your friends and I don’t know, you’re just really hard to approach.”

            He looked offended. “Me? But I’m the most adorable. Don’t you think I look like a puppy? My noona thinks I look like a puppy when I wear this.” He placed both hands in front of his mouth and pouted, before pulling down his eyes into what looked like exact replicas of a dog’s.

            You laughed and tried to hide your blush by taking another sip of your hot chocolate. “Yeah, you’re really cute.” There, you said it. And you held your breath, staring at him to see how he would take the compliment. He bounced and beamed.

            “Really? You’re quite adorable yourself.” He reached over and pulled your hoodie over your head.

            “Here, let’s be fluffy fluffballs together.”

            You could still feel where his hand brushed your face and you made a cute pose for him and Zelo gave you a thumb’s up of approval. “Very cute. I like girls who can do aegyo.”

            Your heart was hammering by now and he picked up his cup and held it to you. “Here’s to a brand new friendship.”

            You applauded yourself silently. A friendship was what you had wanted to have with him first and you had managed to get him to talk to you and like you. You clicked your glass against his. “Hear, hear.” 

 

 

this is for bluelastic

Sigh I feel like I didn't write enough :( I'm sorry. 

For those of you who're going to college, LET'S DO THIS :D

and here's a link to my insanity... aka my dream about Daehyun...