Thank You

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Well here we are, one year and two months after I finished the first edition. So much has changed, and we’re getting ready to embark on the third edition. I want to be as honest as possible. The second edition was a lot harder than the first to write. I lost a lot of you, and I lost a lot of personal motivation. I know part of the reason why I stopped getting so many subscribers and comments is because the writing quality lacked.

 

            I didn’t realize college would affect things so much, but it has. I simply don’t have the time and my emotional state this past year has been so off, it was nearly impossible for me to comfortably write and be okay. Writing used to be enjoyable, and now it seems like a chore.

 

            I’m willing to move on and go onto the third edition because I’m stubborn. Because I hate giving up and I’ve invested too much of my time to B.A.P Oneshots to just simply give it all up, I’m going to continue. I’m going to keep writing, but I’m going to change. I’m no longer going to accept the crazy amount of requests I did, and I refuse to allow my readers to dictate my writing.

 

            If you won’t comment, then forget it. There’s nothing I can do to force you. But if you do, I will be eternally grateful. If I feel that I cannot update every day, I no longer will because it’s hard. I did for an entire year when I was still young and full of conviction, but now I’m burnt out. And I want to find the passion back so I refuse to let this turn into something I dread. Writing these has become a habit now because I can’t imagine life not having a story to write. And that’s kind of scary.

 

            But I’m going to move on. I still want to thank the thousand plus people who stuck by me and who hopefully will continue to support me. I want to thank everyone who allowed me to be featured twice, something I never imagined would happen once, much less twice, and I am grateful.

 

            I lost a really big support but it’s due to her own drifting away and there’s nothing I can do. People are busy, and I understand. I want to thank each of you for sticking by me and last time I named names, but this time, there is no consistent person, and so I won’t.

 

            I’m really 100% grateful to all of you and I hope you find the following presents amusing.

 

 

 

This is the video where I answer all your questions!

 

This is an extra video and oh gosh, it’s embarrassing. Enjoy ^^ I hyperlinked both videos so click haha

 

            

 

And this Commander J, once more signing out ♥ 

ANDD

Edition Three can be found here: B.A.P Oneshots III