Daehyun 63

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “Come on, Daehyun, truth or dare?”

            The boy sitting across from you pursed his lips. “Whatever. Truth, I guess.”

            The person asking the question grinned. “What is your superlative in our yearbook?”

            Daehyun turned a bright red and you realized that you had completely forgotten about that section. “Ya, you can go check your own yearbook,” he insisted.

            The girl grinned evilly. “Nah, that’s too much work. Come on, name it!”

            “He had five,” someone piped up.

            Everyone’s heads swung to look at him. The handsome boy raised his hands to his face and shrugged. “Stop staring at me!” he insisted. Then he looked straight at you.

            You looked away for two reasons. One was because you couldn’t handle the look he just gave you and two because you were supposed to not like him, but that wasn’t working. He let out a sigh. “Alright, I guess I have no choice right?”

            “You don’t,” they all chorused together.

            “I was voted Best Busan Accent, Best Singer, Biggest Fattie, Most Talkative and BestBedroomEyes,” he mumbled the last one.

            “Excuse me, what was that?”

            “Best. Bedroom. Eyes.” He enunciated each word carefully this time and for some reason, he caught your eye again. You made a scowl and pretended to casually look away. You did not need him to look at you more than necessary.

            Everyone else was dying. “Oh my gosh. Who nominated you for that?” And without shame, almost all the girls in the circle raised their hands. Daehyun’s face burned with embarrassment and you nearly choked.  These girls were shameless, shameless.

            You cringed slightly when the head of the group looked at you. “Hey, what did you vote for for Daehyun?”

            You avoided looking at Daehyun when you answered. “Biggest Fattie,” you said. There was a snicker and then you nodded at the bottle. “I think we spent way too much time on Daehyun and his superlatives. Can we move on?” You leaned over and bravely spun the bottle only to have it land on you.

            The girl heading the game looked at you. “Truth or dare?”

            “Dare.” Might as well be brave.

            She grinned evilly at you and you looked at her. The two of you have been friends for a long time and she could read you like a book. But if she dared suggest anything less than satisfactory for your dare, you would smack her. “Okay. Spin the bottle again. You’re going to be doing something with that person.”

            “Doing what?”

            She raised her eyebrows. “Just spin it!”

            You spun the bottle and it slowed down and ticked past the other people until it landed on Daehyun. You looked up for a second and saw his smile when it stopped in front of him. Your cheeks burned. Great. You looked at your friend and implored her to have mercy.

            “Okay, Daehyun go and give her a kiss.”

            Your mouth dropped open. “Wait, that’s not fair though. I should have known what the dare was before I spun.”

            She turned to you. “Unless you want to be the one to go over and give him the kiss, that’s fine too.”

            Daehyun raised his arm into the air. “Uh, does it have to be in public? I mean I don’t generally kiss and tell.”

            “Well, yeah. How else would we know?”

            Your cheeks were burning. “Whatever, it’ll just be a second. It’ll be over soon, right? No big deal.” But it was. This was your first kiss and you were about to give it away to Mr. Best Bedroom Eyes. When you put it that way, things didn’t sound so bad. But said sir was also the guy you had the biggest crush on, despite your various attempts to avoid him.

            You stood up shakily and Daehyun got up as well. His eyes unwittingly swept over you and he ducked his head, chuckled a bit bashfully, and looked back up at you. You looked at the spot over his shoulder. His eyes were travelling again. Damn, how many times did this boy have to employ his elevator eyes?

            “Look at him!” everyone urged.

            You took a deep breath. Yeah, look at him. No big deal. But it was. The moment your eyes met, you understood the title given to him. His eyes bore into yours with a sultry look and while you knew he probably wasn’t coming onto you, it was already a habit. He smiled again and you noticed that he had nice creases around his eyes.

            Daehyun walked up to you and took you by the waist. “Is there a time limit?” he asked.

            “There’s only a minimum, but not a maximum, although anything else, I’d suggest the bedroom.”

            You twisted your head and shot her an angry look and she blew you a kiss. Daehyun tugged you gently around the waist and you looked back at him and closed your eyes. You didn’t want to see him coming. “Open up,” he whispered and his lips landed on yours, soft and enticing. At first, it was just tiny caresses and you were about to pull away, thinking you were down but he kept you firmly in his grip. You saw his dark eyes search yours as he pressed his lips deeper into yours and then you closed your eyes. His tongue came out to poke gently at your closed entrance and then the two of you separated.

            He was his lips and everyone else was catcalling. You reached up to wipe your mouth but he held your wrist. “Hold onto that,” he grinned at you. You pressed your lips together and turned to walk back to your seat. You avoided everyone’s gaze as you sat down.

            When the game was over, you left the house and felt someone slip up behind you. “Hey, how was it?”

            “That was my first kiss, man, and you totally stole it.”

            “Like the way I stole your heart?” And the wide smug smile he gave you was enough to make you reach out to smack him. Daehyun was too quick for you and grabbed you by the wrist. He bent you backwards and kissed you again, deeper, and when you struggled to right yourself, you were gasping for breath.

            “That is how you were supposed to be kissed. But second is the best, right? How about we go get something to eat and afterwards, I’ll show you three, four, five and more?”

 

THIS IS FOR ADECHAN

OH MY GOSH.

I was just educated on difference between bedroom eyes and eye effing the camera HAHAHAHA 

wow okay.

also changed my tumblr url to Daehyunsbabyelf