Jongup 62

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            “The rules of the game are fairly simple. There will be a route that will light up with each of your colors. The ladies will go first and when they get back, they’re going to be trading spots and the gentlemen will make their way back. Your partner will guide you because you should not be able to see your route. Once they reach the end, we’ll spot the timer and whoever took the least amount of time will win. Ladies, please get into the box.”

            You looked at Jongup and he gave you his usual happy smile back. “Go on. We’re pink.”

            You glanced at the floor and saw that it was still pure white. “How can I see from the box?” You gestured impatiently at the cardboard. “Look at how flimsy this is? It’s going to be so hard. Alright. I’ll have to just push along. Guide me!”        

            Jongup nodded and you crawled into the box. You planted your hands outside and prepared to push yourself forward. You heard the whistle and immediately instructions were being fired. You focused your microphone and made sure your headphones were in. “Alright, push forward and when I tell you to turn, turn right.” You started going and saw a hint of the pink line you were supposed to be following.

            It was really painful to push even though you had just started. You felt someone bump into you and heard laughter as Jongup urged you on. “Don’t turn! Straighten yourself!” You shifted yourself and continued pushing. “Turn! Now!”

            You lifted your legs and tried to use your hands and your knees to help you shift. You hit someone else and saw that you had invaded the blue route. “Sorry!” You called and heard her partner scream, “Keep going! Go around!”

            You forced yourself to inch forward and Jongup instructed, “Alright, you’re back on route. Keep going forward. You’re going to need to prepare yourself for a really complicated turn later.”

            When you hit the curve, Jongup guided you to shift sharply to your left, then in an awkward arch as you made a curve and straightening again. You pushed yourself, only to stop and roll your wrists around. They were in so much pain. You heard more shouts and hurried yourself along. You wanted to win this.

            There was laughter and then Jongup shouted, “Stop!” You had reached him. You rolled out from the cardboard and pushed him in. “Go! Go!” The host pressed a button and your route changed so Jongup could not go by memory even if he tried.

            He adjusted his earphone and gave you a thumbs up as he started inching along. “Go straight for three hundred miles.” You heard him tsk at your silly instructions.

            “How can I trust you if you’re going to lie so outrageously?”

            You giggled. “Kidding Uppie. Alright, make a left turn. There’s a girl coming your way! Go faster so you can beat her across!” You glanced to your right. The blue team had just switched. “Go, Jongup!” you urged. It was so much funnier on the other side of the box.           

            He moved his hands in a rowing motion and you admired how quickly he was gliding. “Right turn! Turn! And then shimmy so that you’re back on track!” You screamed into your microphone. There was an awkward crunch and your mouth fell in horror.

            Jongup’s cardboard box has completely come apart. The host noticed and blew the whistle. Everyone’s heads appeared as they went to see what was up. “Omo, emergency! Emergency! Someone’s broken!”     

            Jongup was smiling sheepishly at everyone as they pointed out how the cardboard had split. “Are they disqualified?” the host asked the producer and got the nix. “No! Keep going! Jongup-ah, get into this cardboard and keep going. Ready, go!”

            The excitement started once more and you jumped up and down in excitement. He was so close to the finish line. But from the corner of your eye, you saw that the blue team was also catching up. “Jongup! One more turn, please baby, you can do this.” You held your breath and in your excitement, forgot to tell him which direction.

            “I know I can,” came his amused voice from over the communicator. “But which way should I turn, darling one?”

            You laughed. “Left! And hurry! Kikwang is catching up,” you urged him forward. You jumped up and down, watching him as he executed a perfect move. “Keep goingggggg,” you were wriggling with anticipation.

            He inched forward and you saw Kikwang almost reaching his side and then Jongup punched the button. “Pink is done first!”

            You screamed out loud and ran across the room to hug Jongup. “I think we took the least amount of time.”

            He tapped your nose. “You think? You were the first girl back and I’m the first one done. I think we’re in first place too.”

            You hugged him and waited for the rest of the teams to be back. The host went around and added up the times and then held up you and Jongup’s arms. “Looks like the winner is the pink team! Step this way and please pick your prize.”

            The two of you made your way to the table and he held up matching cell phone cases. “Look! I have Cinnamaroll and you have Azuki Cinnamaroangel. We match. I like it.”

            He took out his phone and immediately changed it. You giggled shyly and changed yours as the host pushed you two together to take a picture. “Smile!”

 

this is for MusicChibi

this request idea is one of the cutest and I loved writing it 

thank you to all of you for your love for the Daehyun story so far @__@ I'm excited to start working on it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JUNHONG ♥♥♥