Himchan 59

B.A.P. Oneshots II

            Himchan was in the kitchen cooking when he heard the doors open. He saw his two adorable children rush in, throwing their bookbags on the floor and storming him. “Shh,” he warned them. “Mommy isn’t feeling well so you don’t want to wake her up.”

            Himjong nodded and tiptoed so he could peer at what Himchan was doing. “Daddy, what are you making?”

            Himchan looked at the vegetables he was currently sautéing and made the decision to not mince words and spoil his kids. “Broccoli and spinach with carrots. What else do you want to eat?”

            Hana wrinkled her nose. “I hate trees,” she complained. Her father chuckled when her brother chimed in with the same complaint.

            “Unfortunately, trees are what makes you look as good as daddy does.” He continued to chop away at the vegetables and added diced mushrooms. Hana tapped her father’s elbow and Himchan looked down at her. “Hmm?”

            “You know, today when Himjong and I were coming home, we saw an auntie who looks a lot like daddy. She had the same large, pretty eyes and her hair was short so from the back, she sort of looked like you.” Hana giggled.

            Himjong nodded vigorously. “Yeah! Daddy you look like someone’s mommy!”

            Himchan’s face immediately soured and he coughed uncomfortably as he was tempted to pour in large amounts of salt just to make them pay. But then he remembered, these were his children, not the B.A.P members.

            “Ahhhhh,” he drew out the syllable and tried to think about what they said. Back in his idol days, he was known as the visual, the pretty one, but he thought fatherhood had changed him. Apparently not if his children were also saying that he looked girly.

            He raised an eyebrow as Hana once more tugged on his shirt. What other insults did she wish to hurl at him? “Daddy, can you make some sausages too?” She blinked her large eyes, eyes she had inherited from him, and smiled prettily.

            Himjong nodded vigorously. “Yeah! With lots and lots of eggs and ketchup.”

            He sighed and decided to give in. It wouldn’t do to hold a grudge against kids. He reached into the fridge and got out the sausage and began preparing that when Himjong spoke.

            “Daddy, why is it that you look so pretty? Even mommy jokes around and says that you’re prettier than she is. Aren’t moms supposed to be the pretty ones?” He asked the question so innocently.

            “Well, it could just be because your father is good looking. Do you know in the day, I used to be an ulzzang?”

            They oohed. “Wow, that’s so cool. But daddy, can you also look manly?”

            Himchan almost burned the meat; he was so insulted. “Of course I can.” He placed the sausage on a plate with the vegetables and slid it in front of them. “Eat.”

            Himjong looked down at his plate and wrinkled his nose. “Not hungry.”

            His father’s eyebrows shot up and Himchan pointed at them. “I’m going to be back in five minutes and the two of you better have started eating or else I will show you how manly your father can be.” He made his deep voice gruff and Hana’s eyes widen.

            As he left he heard her whisper, “Oppa, eat. I think daddy’s really mad. Maybe we shouldn’t have called him pretty.” He grunted to himself. She got that part right.

            Himchan really wasn’t that hurt. He knew his reputation, and to be honest, he was pretty good-looking. It was just that his kids have yet to appreciate what fabulous genes they have inherited. But they’ll find out in a short while when puberty hits and they’re suddenly very popular among the opposite gender. He chuckled to himself and rummaged in his closet before finding what he was looking for and walking back down.

            He heard Himjong squeal, “Eat!” when they heard his footsteps and stepped into the kitchen, coughing dramatically.

            The two children looked up obediently from where they had been shoveling their food and he held up a perfect handlebar mustache and their mouths dropped open.

            “Well, kids, is your daddy manly enough now?” he asked them and they burst into laughter.

            Hana, always the one who knows how to cuddle up to her father, ran up to Himchan and hugged his legs. “My daddy’s the best,” she snuggled her face into his stomach and Himjong ran to him as well, not wanting to be left out. “Daddy’s the manliest in the world,” he chirped and Himchan smirked. These kids were so easy to please.

 

mwahaha Daddy Himchan is always the funniest ^^ 

I'm trying to manage my time better so I'll try to update earlier and then get to work so hwaiting!

College I will win this battle hehe